Author Topic: Does your personality change on Tren?  (Read 16573 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Does your personality change on Tren?
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2015, 02:35:46 AM »
your kind of a fucking Idiot man! first off that's why we use cabergoline and second you tried to come here and have members donate to your new car? WTF man get the fuck out of here!
I use pramipexole but bout to switch to caber. Caber making my buddy act wierd as fuck though... Idk I know another guy who is fine on it. I'm going to try it I know it works

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2015, 02:39:48 AM »
I use pramipexole but bout to switch to caber. Caber making my buddy act wierd as fuck though... Idk I know another guy who is fine on it. I'm going to try it I know it works

Huh? Im using the pfizer cabergoline it's never made me act weird. I know for sure my caber is 101% authentic Pfizer it was super spendy. came with original packaging-insert

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2015, 01:14:44 PM »
Well he read the side effects and using it as an excuse to do dumb shit basically yes we use PHARMA Pfizer or the other brand is it up John or whatever but it's fucking10$ a miligram lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2015, 03:31:10 PM »
that doesnt happen with cabergoline, hes full of shit

it does happen with pramixpexole and bromocriptine though. i think some people actually got compulsive disorders like gambling or kleptomania from that shit

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2015, 04:27:21 PM »
Huh? Im using the pfizer cabergoline it's never made me act weird. I know for sure my caber is 101% authentic Pfizer it was super spendy. came with original packaging-insert

Caber is useless unless your using deca.
l

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2015, 02:06:27 AM »

Im using Tren and NPP damn you can't read either!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2015, 03:47:21 AM »
 :o

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2015, 05:06:33 AM »

No wonder your trying to have members from getbig donate to your new truck you obviously have no education and don;t read shit thouruoghly. Flinstones we all told you you need to get your life together!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2015, 07:29:37 PM »
Alright guys well I officially started tren today at 100mg EOD so it totals out to 400mg per week then bumping it up to 500mg a week then possibly 600-700 depending on how much money I have left to spend. My tren is Nordover Apotek and its my first time using this brand so we'll see how it goes I'll keep you updated!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2015, 08:05:23 AM »
Btw does anyone have any experience or heard of anything about Nordover Apotek? That's the tren ace I have so I was wondering

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2015, 10:35:26 AM »
Btw does anyone have any experience or heard of anything about Nordover Apotek? That's the tren ace I have so I was wondering

There are literally hundred of labs around the world. If it's tren, it should have the characteristic yellow-orange colour and give the side effects. that's what I like about tren, you know pretty fast if what you have is real or not

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2015, 08:50:02 PM »
No wonder your trying to have members from getbig donate to your new truck you obviously have no education and don;t read shit thouruoghly. Flinstones we all told you you need to get your life together!

look it up. There is no proof tren raises prolactin
l

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2015, 01:53:56 AM »

I didn;t say there was but I wouldn;t use Tren and deca without caber

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2015, 03:53:36 AM »

I think it does for me (not blood tested though). I get puffy nipples on 19 nors. they go away very quickly when I use caber or prami

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2015, 06:32:02 AM »
Dont take this the wrong way but how old are you Kev? Under 21? What are your stats too, again if you dont mind

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2015, 07:36:44 AM »
Dont take this the wrong way but how old are you Kev? Under 21? What are your stats too, again if you dont mind

19, 6ft, 190lbs, around 9-10% bodyfat maybe 8%