Author Topic: Does your personality change on Tren?  (Read 16624 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Does your personality change on Tren?
« on: April 07, 2015, 07:29:24 AM »
I've been running 500mg Sustanon per week for about 10 weeks and just recently bumped it up to 750mg per week. I'm now 183lb 8% bodyfat and about to add in Tren Ace at 100mg EOD so that totals to 750mg Sust and 400mg Tren Ace per week. I was thinking back to the last time I ran Tren in August-November and I noticed I was a completely different person personality wise back then. I've been told by a lot of people in the last few months that I seem totally different because of the way I act and they've been saying I seem a lot less worried and calmer than I used to be. When I was on Tren I was completely fine until I think around the 8 week mark and that's when I think I was becoming almost delusional. I was always paranoid over this girl I was talking to and always thought she was doing shit behind my back, I would be watching a movie and if something sad happened such as a dog dying I would get a strong urge to cry, I remember I was also really tense and stressed out but that might have been the heavy class load at Uni plus work. Has anyone else had the same thing happen to them or at least remotely close to what I described? This time around i plan on being very careful and watch myself to see if I'm changing personality wise but I was just curious if anyone else had some of the same things happen to them.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Does your personality change on Tren?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 08:03:53 AM »
tren amplifyes every emotion for me... my buddy also says the same thing
if youre sad, youre INSANELY sad
if youre happy, youre INSANELY happy
if youre pissed, youre INSANELY pissed
if youre an asshole, youre a huge gaping brown cavity full of shit
lol

tren also makes me act extremely impulsive... i never think about anything
can be good, can be bad
sometimes im a huge asshole and realize it 10 secs afterwards

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:11:49 AM »
exactly the same.

Kind of going through a brake up with my girl at the moment due to working abroad

ive never felt so sad in my life - usually i just get on with it when i wasnt on tren, go out pull get over it.

im on 1.2g now and fuck me im sad. might come off tren till this brake up is fully over.

Nahhhhhhh at least however sad i am i can look in the mirror n think fuck me your shredded n good looking lol

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 08:18:46 AM »
tren amplifyes every emotion for me... my buddy also says the same thing
if youre sad, youre INSANELY sad
if youre happy, youre INSANELY happy
if youre pissed, youre INSANELY pissed
if youre an asshole, youre a huge gaping brown cavity full of shit
lol

tren also makes me act extremely impulsive... i never think about anything
can be good, can be bad
sometimes im a huge asshole and realize it 10 secs afterwards

Oh fuck i completely forgot to add the impulsiveness I had. If my friends wanted to do something I wouldn't even think twice or if I got pissed off and completely went off I just went crazy and didn't even think about it. It was bad

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:22:22 AM »
exactly the same.

Kind of going through a brake up with my girl at the moment due to working abroad

ive never felt so sad in my life - usually i just get on with it when i wasnt on tren, go out pull get over it.

im on 1.2g now and fuck me im sad. might come off tren till this brake up is fully over.

Nahhhhhhh at least however sad i am i can look in the mirror n think fuck me your shredded n good looking lol

Hahaaa similar thing happened to me I was with the girl for a year and got into an argument with her over texts and ended up calling her a fat bitch and she ended it with me after I said that and I was like fuck that bitch I don't care then 2 minutes later I realize what happened after my anger wore off and I was begging for her back and about to cry and actually started having a panic attack in the middle of class I was sweating already because of the tren then when the panic attack started I was fucking drenched literally my hair and face and shirt was soaking wet and I was shaking uncontrollably hahaha good times she ended up taking me back then I dumped her for good a week later  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 09:16:12 AM »
Oh fuck i completely forgot to add the impulsiveness I had. If my friends wanted to do something I wouldn't even think twice or if I got pissed off and completely went off I just went crazy and didn't even think about it. It was bad
yeah my best buddy who has always kind of been my scholar in terms of AAS, training etc (started gym and AAS because of me basically) recently became a personal trainer at my gym...
 when he tried correcting me on some exercise i got heated (tren+methyltren didnt help) and shouted at him and called him a fucking retard who thinks he knows everything cuz hes wearing a white PT vest now

10 secs later i realized i was a moron, he told me later that he couldve just thrown me out of the gym for that because well, hes the boss basically
people were asking him who the asshole (me) was later that day lol
he just told them i had a bad day

luckily hes on tren either and understands my behavior

also issues with chicks are the worst i swear... when youre in the position of power you get so detached because you think you can get any girl you want anyway
but then again when your chick has some issue with you you get paranoid as fuck that she could leave you over little shit

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 09:31:48 AM »
yeah my best buddy who has always kind of been my scholar in terms of AAS, training etc (started gym and AAS because of me basically) recently became a personal trainer at my gym...
 when he tried correcting me on some exercise i got heated (tren+methyltren didnt help) and shouted at him and called him a fucking retard who thinks he knows everything cuz hes wearing a white PT vest now

10 secs later i realized i was a moron, he told me later that he couldve just thrown me out of the gym for that because well, hes the boss basically
people were asking him who the asshole (me) was later that day lol
he just told them i had a bad day

luckily hes on tren either and understands my behavior

also issues with chicks are the worst i swear... when youre in the position of power you get so detached because you think you can get any girl you want anyway
but then again when your chick has some issue with you you get paranoid as fuck that she could leave you over little shit

Yeah I'm going to stay out of relationships when im on tren or getting too deep with a single girl it'll always end bad for me haha and i know the feeling of how you think you can get any girl you want I felt the same way because I thought I looked like a god but I really looked like shit lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
Yeah I'm going to stay out of relationships when im on tren or getting too deep with a single girl it'll always end bad for me haha and i know the feeling of how you think you can get any girl you want I felt the same way because I thought I looked like a god but I really looked like shit lol
i pulled the most chicks when i was fat as fuck and on tren, like 220 lbs 20% bf at 5'8, also had a fat face
i didnt give a fuck though
i guess they liked the teddy bear look with the no fucks given mentality lol

gainscity

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 10:42:57 AM »
I'm more confident and always get more girls when I run tren. I also can be a dick sometimes and not even realize what I say but I'm usually pretty calm, the weed gets rid of the tren rage :)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 11:04:11 AM »
I smashed someone's nose when I was on tren. I did a year long stint with tren. I was like 23 way too young and stupid. I got into a lot of trouble almost every weekend. I went out to the bars with my friends and acted like a maniac. I smacked up one of my good friends. Tren was very bad for me. I always felt like I was going to have a heart attack too. Towards the end of the run my body started to get use to it. First 6 months I was a dangerous person.

God I remember being at some random birthday party and I smashed my hand in their cake. I bounced someone's head off a wall. I seriously look back in real disgust. I was a seriously stupid idiot.

I could still be serving time for some of the shit I did. I would also fuck anything with a moist hole.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 11:05:44 AM »
Yes, it definitely changes my attitude and makes me more aggressive.

8)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 11:06:25 AM »
I smashed someone's nose when I was on tren. I did a year long stint with it. I was like 23 way too young and stupid. I got into a lot of trouble almost every weekend. I went out to the bars with my friends and acted like a maniac. I smacked up one of my good friends. Tren was very bad for me. I always felt like I was going to have a heart attack too. Towards the end of the run my body started to get use to it. First 6 months I was a dangerous person.

Did this ruin your career aspirations? How have u dealt with life after being charged and locked up? Id imagine its on your record and easily seen by almost anyone who runs a background check

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2015, 11:08:35 AM »
Did this ruin your career aspirations? How have u dealt with life after being charged and locked up? Id imagine its on your record and easily seen by almost anyone who runs a background check

I never really got it on my record permanently I was very very lucky. As soon as I dropped that shit I became myself again. Anyone who asks you know will tell you I'm super gentle and mellow.

I have a very normal calm life now. I was given another chance.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »
Tren makes me more confident like I can fuck any female within hearing distance of me. Also have lots of energy and a lot more of the I don't give a fuck attitude im not one to start shit but on tren I do not let anybody say anything smart to me without having the last word
and I care less about other people's feelings is what she told me.(wife) also somebody sais something that's  off too me or somebullshit im thinking of I will stew and get pissed off over it. nothing really that bad as long as I remember im on tren. Never hit anybody out of bullshit rage kid stuff even though u want to.
Also I've heard people 'SAY' they want to b mean to animals like cats and dogs and shit while on tren and do wierd shit but I think these people r either small minded so much they can't handle it or are trying to sound cool

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2015, 12:01:14 PM »
I never really got it on my record permanently I was very very lucky. As soon as I dropped that shit I became myself again. Anyone who asks you know will tell you I'm super gentle and mellow.

I have a very normal calm life now. I was given another chance.

U did a year in prison or jail and there is no record of this? You must have had no job for a year at least which doesnt look good on a resume either. Congrats on getting out of all that man. I still cant believe there is no lasting career or life effects from a year in state institution for assault though

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 12:17:30 PM »
U did a year in prison or jail and there is no record of this? You must have had no job for a year at least which doesnt look good on a resume either. Congrats on getting out of all that man. I still cant believe there is no lasting career or life effects from a year in state institution for assault though

I never did any time bro. I did a lot of retarded shit I never went to jail. I'm lucky. When I said a year long stint I meant on tren. After that never touched it again. It messed me up too much.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2015, 12:27:52 PM »
Tren amplifies everything that "makes you a man"
for me it

1) gives my dick that "new pussy feeling" a 100% erection every time, it's actually scary cuz i think i'm gonna burst out of my skin like a overcooked hotdog.

2) makes me way more aggressive, i'm usually a very calm and mellow person but on tren I have to avoid places like bars and clubs with my gf.

3) that aggression translates to the gym too, i find myself pissed at the barbell on shit like dls and squats,

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2015, 12:33:17 PM »
I never did any time bro. I did a lot of retarded shit I never went to jail. I'm lucky. When I said a year long stint I meant on tren. After that never touched it again. It messed me up too much.

Oh my bad lol

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2015, 12:35:34 PM »
Oh my bad lol

I was doing stupid college kid shit on tren lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2015, 01:50:59 PM »
I would say the only AAS that can cause roid rage or mental chages is Trenbolone especially stacked with methyl-Trenbolone the crzy thing is you get the best gains of cycles like that but wow it can make some people a prick. Im guilty of it myself.

there was a bodybuilder I can't remember his name and he did not believe in roid rage and he started taking tren acetate and methyl-Tren and they messed up his order at a Restaurant and he got crazy mad and jumped up on the table and started yelling about how they fucked up his meal and he wanted a new free dinner! sounds funny I wish I was there to see it. I'll try to find out who it was. I just heard this story maybe 4 night ago when i told a frined the tren and Methyl-Tren was giving me a touch of roid rage. With Tren and methyl-Tren oid rage is true but I donlt buy into it if your just using the basics like Test,Deca dbol.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 02:05:16 PM »
i pulled the most chicks when i was fat as fuck and on tren, like 220 lbs 20% bf at 5'8, also had a fat face
i didnt give a fuck though
i guess they liked the teddy bear look with the no fucks given mentality lol

Lol I was like 15% bodyfat and bulked up to the max and thohght I looked like a Greek god and started talking to 5x the amount of girls I normally would and boned like half of em lol I guess girls like guys on the bulky side

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 12:42:33 AM »
it does change your personality

but when you have bneen on it as long as i have i dont notice it anymore

i should come off tren really for a month and jump back on

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 02:32:37 AM »
it does change your personality

but when you have bneen on it as long as i have i dont notice it anymore

i should come off tren really for a month and jump back on

Id take more time off then that take 3 months off and inject winstrol for a few months, winstrol is underrated it makes me super strong and it also will keep you lean almost like those daily changes tren gives you. If you get good winstrol injecting winstrol is painless! hell I shoot it in my delts and have had no pain. I buy the amps and I boil up water and then turn off the water so it's still super hot and I let the water cool down a bit then throw in 2 amps( 100mg and it turns inot pure liquid and shoots nicely!). Tren is the best but everybody need a break for a few months.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 02:34:36 AM »
How do winstrol compares to anavar ? Im kinda scared of the joint issues it can causes.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 02:44:25 AM »
How do winstrol compares to anavar ? Im kinda scared of the joint issues it can causes.

How do you know it is going to give YOU joint issues if you have not tried it? Honestly it will hurt your joints a little bit but that's like if your insanely lean and cutt your Test dose down quite a bit. If ypou still 8-12BF% and are running some Testosterone ester your not going to have much joint pain. what I can def say is you have way more of a chance of buying fake Anavar then Winstrol actually most of the Anavar tabs on the market are  winstrol tablets! Not all of them but that is usually what they counterfeit Anavar tablets with is winstrol tablets.

Id honestly say I like them both almost equally! If you get insanley lucky and can get 100% real Anavar I might go with the Var but the diffrence to me is not much at all in fact I'm going back and forth high grade winstrol is bad ass stuff. Id rather buy winstrol because I know it's real or can tell in a second if it's real very rare to see bunk winstrol.Anavar is highly counterfeit.

I will say you def have to buy your injectbale winstrol from a good source,the oral winstrol you don't have to be as careful with but super good injectable winstrol is not hard to find but you just need to know a few trick like the putting the amps in the boiling water trick. You don't want it hot enough to break the amp but you do want the water hot.