Author Topic: White cop guns down black man on video. Charged with murder! Live on CNN  (Read 80631 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
That cop screwed up :o :(.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
LOL!   just watched the video- murdering pig is even seen planning evidence on the dead guy.  piggie walks over and tosses a gun next to the dead guy.

all pro pig lovers will say, "we didn't see what happened before the pig murdered the guy."  LOL ;D ;D
a

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Thank you for your service, officer.  That guy driving with a brake light out was really compromising the safety of the citizens you swore to protect.

It's just a shame you won't be able to attend college this upcoming fall due to that pesky murder charge....and civil suit.....you will be busy with.  Oh, well.....there's always Penitentiary correspondence school.....

Again, thanks for spotlighting police activity while sacrificing your job, pension, and freedom.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
LOL!   just watched the video- murdering pig is even seen planning evidence on the dead guy.  piggie walks over and tosses a gun next to the dead guy.

all pro pig lovers will say, "we didn't see what happened before the pig murdered the guy."  LOL ;D ;D

Where did you see that? It's not on the video posted here.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Cop should get life. He probably will in this case. Totally fucked up, whether you like blacks or not.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
on CNN they are saying the Cop Took out the tazer shot him with it , then the cop tossed it for the GUN

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Where did you see that? It's not on the video posted here.

New York Times   pig clearly tosses a gun next to the dead guy   the video is crystal clear

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-is-charged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?_r=0
a

Nails

• Getbig V
Also they are reporting the Cop wrote in the report that he took the tazer from him

the cop then picks something up (believed to be the tazer) and places it next the mans body

lol planting evidence while being recorded, what a dumb fuck

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Notice all these videos, of cops shooting criminals, never show what the perp did before the cop shot him.
Cops have gradually become above the law, and after a while of acting with impunity it bleeds into the culture.  The all know what to say and do to get away with Murder, and they KNOW thy will get away with it, so their thuggish ways will continue to escalate until entire communities begin to protest regularly and hold them accountable.  What is it Frederick Douglass said? “Power concedes nothing without a struggle.”
V

Nails

• Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
at 1;39 in the video piggie is seen dropping a gun next to the dead guy   LOL

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-is-charged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?_r=0
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I remember a time when police would actually RUN after a fleeing suspect.  Police Force or lazy, unfit pigs.
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Cop should get life. He probably will in this case. Totally fucked up, whether you like blacks or not.

not going to happen   biggie will walk with back pay and big $$ from pig lovers 
a

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Electric chair.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Longer version

Erik C

• Getbig IV
This all came about because of a traffic stop, for a broken tail light? So how does that escalate into this situation, unless the perp did something really stupid to make it happen. How is it when a dumb as a box of rocks black, does something really stupid, and gets dead, it's the fault of everyone else?

You driving around with a broken tail light, that's your fault. Say sorry officer, I didn't know, take the ticket, and say it won't happen again sir. Drive home alive, and pay the ticket later? Why is it that blacks have to act like fucking animals in any, and every, situation, putting their lives, and the lives of others, in danger?

Look at the video. Where's the perp's car. Where's the police car? Obviously the perp, at least ran. Did he attack the cop first? Where's the video of what happened at the beginning of this incident?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
This all came about because of a traffic stop, for a broken tail light? So how does that escalate into this situation, unless the perp did something really stupid to make it happen. How is it when a dumb as a box of rocks black, does something really stupid, and gets dead, it's the fault of everyone else?

You driving around with a broken tail light, that's your fault. Say sorry officer, I didn't know, take the ticket, and say it won't happen again sir. Drive home alive, and pay the ticket later? Why is it that blacks have to act like fucking animals in any, and every, situation, putting their lives, and the lives of others, in danger?

Look at the video. Where's the perp's car. Where's the police car? Obviously the perp, at least ran. Did he attack the cop first? Where's the video of what happened at the beginning of this incident?
They said that Scott was wanted on a family court warrant. He probably tried to flee the scene when he knew the cop would find out.

Nails

• Getbig V

if that is the case, whats the need to plant evidence  ???

che

• Getbig V

Who cares what happened before , did you even watch the video ?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Who cares what happened before , did you even watch the video ?

I watched the video. If this was an extended chase. The perp trying to grab the cops tazer, and who knows what happened before that, adrenaline is pumping. Cop is in defense mode, if the perp runs, had a concealed weapon, he could turn and fire, so the cop fired first. Can't say as I blame him. As I pointed out, this whole situation was caused by the perp's stupidity, and the world is better off without him around any more stinking it up. Good riddance.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I watched the video. If this was an extended chase. The perp trying to grab the cops tazer, and who knows what happened before that, adrenaline is pumping. Cop is in defense mode, if the perp runs, had a concealed weapon, he could turn and fire, so the cop fired first. Can't say as I blame him. As I pointed out, this whole situation was caused by the perp's stupidity, and the world is better off without him around any more stinking it up. Good riddance.
a

Erik C

• Getbig IV

if that is the case, whats the need to plant evidence  ???

He didn't plant any evidence. Where does it show him planting evidence? He put cuffs on the still alive, at that point, perp, who he still considered dangerous, if left uncuffed.

Nails

• Getbig V
He didn't plant any evidence. Where does it show him planting evidence? He put cuffs on the still alive, at that point, perp, who he still considered dangerous, if left uncuffed.

at 1;39 in the video piggie is seen dropping a gun next to the dead guy   LOL