Author Topic: White cop guns down black man on video. Charged with murder! Live on CNN  (Read 80632 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
Simple equation:
[(Porky Wal*Mart Employee x No Girlfriend)+(Faux Left Wing Trolling To Annoy White Guys)]śNorwood 7 Hair Loss= Shizzo

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The officer claimed the the suspect went for his taser. It looks like it might be the black object that drops to the floor right at the beginning of the video.

Does that still give the officer the right to shoot a guy running away from him, 8 times?

Absolutely not....if the guy is unarmed and fleeing, you can't shoot him in the back.  He wasn't even running fast so I don't see why he needed to shoot a 50 year old man
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
This all came about because of a traffic stop, for a broken tail light? So how does that escalate into this situation, unless the perp did something really stupid to make it happen. How is it when a dumb as a box of rocks black, does something really stupid, and gets dead, it's the fault of everyone else?

You driving around with a broken tail light, that's your fault. Say sorry officer, I didn't know, take the ticket, and say it won't happen again sir. Drive home alive, and pay the ticket later? Why is it that blacks have to act like fucking animals in any, and every, situation, putting their lives, and the lives of others, in danger?

Look at the video. Where's the perp's car. Where's the police car? Obviously the perp, at least ran. Did he attack the cop first? Where's the video of what happened at the beginning of this incident?

The black dude should not have ran from the cop. Why would he? Maybe he had a warrant? Who knows?

But the cop had no right to use deadly force. He will lose his court case. Jail time for sure.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
It's a bad shoot, on a relatively podunk charge.  If the shooting occurs while wrestling for the taser? Ok, I can see it. If he catches up, and gives the guy a little nightstick action because he's flighty? Ok, I'm fine with that. But, you can't just back shoot a guy that hasn't injured you, that isn't a danger to society at large, etc.... No matter how you slice it, this cop screwed up.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
All we ever hear in these cases is how some petrified lethally armed policeman was terrified for his life.  It makes no sense, it makes more sense for civilians to be terrified for their lives any time they deal with a police officer.
V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

The black dude should not have ran from the cop. Why would he? Maybe he had a warrant? Who knows?

But the cop had no right to use deadly force. He will lose his court case. Jail time for sure.

Maybe....a lot of the footage has been cut and it looks like the officer was wrestling with the guy and he grabbed hold of his Taser.  Murder is way too high of a charge and I don't think a jury will go for it when the evidence is in.  Who know
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

Victim Blaming is when a group of people place the victim under a spotlight,  where the following pattern emerges:

1. The Spotlight: The focus of discussion is on the victim, not the perpetrator. This is true literally in terms of the number of words devoted to each, and also in terms of where the writer is focusing their research/investigation.

2. The Burden of Change: The responsibility of prevention/solution is put on the victim, not the perpetrator. This is usually implicit rather than explicit, and is often intermixed with point number 1.

3. Denial / Protestations to the Contrary: The person will claim that they are not blaming the victim, while proceeding to do just that (via points 1 and 2).
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Meh, when you live that life....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
All over a broken Taillight

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Only good cop?

Is a dead cop.

My premise still stands: prove me wrong.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Only good cop?

Is a dead cop.

My premise still stands: prove me wrong.
So are you saying that we don't need Law Enforcement at all?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
All over a broken Taillight

They will kill you over ANYTHING. I once got busted for smoking a cigarette back in the early 2000s on an overhead train platform. Having gone through a really nasty police "situation" before, I got really nervous so I didn't know what to do. I made the mistake of putting my hands in my pockets, the cop got immediately really defensive and reached for his gun.

And as you can see, they will plant evidence to hide their obvious overreaction.

And, to prove what other folks here said before, where is the outrage from the other officers? Why aren't any of the officers asking WHY THE FUCK are you dropping that gun right next to the dead man's body?

Answer: They are all the same.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
So are you saying that we don't need Law Enforcement at all?

Law enforcement, yes.

Out of control cops killing innocent civilians, no.

chaos

• Getbig V
Law enforcement, yes.

Out of control cops killing innocent civilians, no.
"Innocent" lmao!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Loool at this nazi troll Erik C desperately trying to justify this mans murder

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Victim Blaming is when a group of people place the victim under a spotlight,  where the following pattern emerges:

1. The Spotlight: The focus of discussion is on the victim, not the perpetrator. This is true literally in terms of the number of words devoted to each, and also in terms of where the writer is focusing their research/investigation.

2. The Burden of Change: The responsibility of prevention/solution is put on the victim, not the perpetrator. This is usually implicit rather than explicit, and is often intermixed with point number 1.

3. Denial / Protestations to the Contrary: The person will claim that they are not blaming the victim, while proceeding to do just that (via points 1 and 2).

I wasn't blaming the victim for being shot. I was speculating why he might be running. He surely was not running away because of a traffic violation.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I wasn't blaming the victim for being shot. I was speculating why he might be running. He surely was not running away because of a traffic violation.

LOL!  What possible difference would that make? Maybe he had a date. Maybe he hated jail food. Maybe his drivers license was suspended. the pig SHOT HIM IN THE BACK FIVE TIMES AND THEN PLANTED A GUN NEXT TO HIM.  

Please tell me you're not another blind pig lover.
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
LOL!  What possible difference would that make? Maybe he had a date. Maybe he hated jail food. Maybe his drivers license was suspended. the pig SHOT HIM IN THE BACK FIVE TIMES AND THEN PLANTED A GUN NEXT TO HIM.  

*In my original post I stated that the cop should not have used deadly force ...will lose his court case... and will do jail time*

But I was courious what made the black dude feel like he had to run.

Did the cop threaten him? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Deadbeat dad. Traffic scofflaw. Taser grabber.  Cop assault .  A lifetime of bad decisions summed up in 60 seconds. we are each responsible for our choices in life and the bad ones tend to catch up with us.  

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

*In my original post I stated that the cop should not have used deadly force ...will lose his court case... and will do jail time*

But I was courious what made the black dude feel like he had to run.

Did the cop threaten him? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

Warrant over child support.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
He was running away? Damn.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Warrant over child support.

Thank you for answering my question.

chaos

• Getbig V

He planted a gun?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Deadbeat dad. Traffic scofflaw. Taser grabber.  Cop assault .  A lifetime of bad decisions summed up in 60 seconds. we are each responsible for our choices in life and the bad ones tend to catch up with us.  

LOL!!!  So the video proves the cop was lying in his report about everything and yet you believe the dead guy grabbed piggie's tazzer because piggie said that he did.  LOL!

Here's a tip:  If you're willing to murder people you're probably willing to lie about it.    
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a