Author Topic: Accutane and orals  (Read 1465 times)

gainscity

Accutane and orals
« on: April 07, 2015, 06:03:11 PM »
How many orals can the body really handle? My liver enzymes are good to go from the results on my last blood test and I'm trying to be careful with the orals I do with accutane, Don't want to get a liver transplant lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Accutane and orals
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 06:16:25 PM »
3 orals

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 06:22:12 PM »
3 orals

Lol dude, if yor on accutane...DONT use orals. Wild questions

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 07:36:49 PM »
What orals you on atm?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »
Are you on accutane because of previous steroid use?
Do Work.

gainscity

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 08:14:22 PM »
What orals you on atm?

Just accutane right now

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 12:45:05 AM »
Im using accutane and tbol as we speak.
50mg TBOL and 20mg accutane so low dosages. I dont do bloodwork but i feel fine.
I think you are good as long as your dosage are moderate. Im using liver support supps too.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 09:42:48 AM »
Lol dude, if yor on accutane...DONT use orals. Wild questions

Typical scare mongering á la "always run Test and 19-nors in a 2:1 ratio or your dick will literally fall off. LITERALLY.". I have been using M1T and SD for 30 days each back to back while also using 200mg Accutane a week under doctor's supervision. I got bloodwork every 4 weeks and all my markers were pristine except for cholesterol which was elevated a little. Now I'm obviously not saying everybody should go ahead and hammer orals while using Accutane and getting drunk on odd days and high on whatever on even days. But if you keep an eye on it and you and your organs are fine, what's stopping you?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 10:51:19 AM »
Typical scare mongering á la "always run Test and 19-nors in a 2:1 ratio or your dick will literally fall off. LITERALLY.". I have been using M1T and SD for 30 days each back to back while also using 200mg Accutane a week under doctor's supervision. I got bloodwork every 4 weeks and all my markers were pristine except for cholesterol which was elevated a little. Now I'm obviously not saying everybody should go ahead and hammer orals while using Accutane and getting drunk on odd days and high on whatever on even days. But if you keep an eye on it and you and your organs are fine, what's stopping you?

U told your doc what you were using? Good luck with that down the road.

Accutane is insanely harsh on your system. Docs who Rx this make u take frequent blood tests even more than if u were on TRt. I did it as a kid for acne and my derm had me test once every 4 week. Just seems retarded to put that nuch stresss on your organs when u could just run accutane and get clear skin, then hit the gas with orals. Its like having gyno surgery but still running a cycle.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 11:17:55 AM »
Just accutane right now

This is what I would do. Don't take any orals now, run accutane at 40mg a day for 4-6 months to clear up any acne you have and after you do a 4-6 month run of accutane it will be very difficult for you to get acne again. Don't take any orals while on this 4-6 month accutane run, just stick to injectables, and before you start a blast of high doses and orals take accutane at 20mg for 2 weeks before the blast starts and you shouldn't get any acne during the blast.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2015, 11:33:27 AM »
U told your doc what you were using? Good luck with that down the road.

Accutane is insanely harsh on your system. Docs who Rx this make u take frequent blood tests even more than if u were on TRt. I did it as a kid for acne and my derm had me test once every 4 week. Just seems retarded to put that nuch stresss on your organs when u could just run accutane and get clear skin, then hit the gas with orals. Its like having gyno surgery but still running a cycle.

Did you even read my post?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 11:38:43 AM »

holy shit 200mg of accutane ? what were you sides at that dose ?
im taking 20mg my skin is already dry as fuck

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »
holy shit 200mg of accutane ? what were you sides at that dose ?
im taking 20mg my skin is already dry as fuck
A WEEK
thats 30mg a day
low dose as fuck

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 11:55:10 AM »
misread my bad

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2015, 01:10:18 PM »
Did you even read my post?

Yeah i assumed your doc was told of your oral use when he was monitoring you. Im actually suprised lipids was the only thing off with stacking harsh orals on a harsh drug like accutane

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 04:00:00 PM »
Yeah i assumed your doc was told of your oral use when he was monitoring you. Im actually suprised lipids was the only thing off with stacking harsh orals on a harsh drug like accutane

Fake orals? Never know.