Author Topic: test  (Read 2004 times)

jb14972

• Getbig II
test
« on: April 08, 2015, 05:21:52 PM »
i have loved test more and more every cycle that i have raised the dose. i have went up to 1500mgs per week and loved it. I am a strength athlete so im not worried about a six pack. tho i am not a fatass either. I ran deca with it and had some gyno issues so i thinking about running a test and oral cycle only next, maybe a couple hundred mg of deca for the joints tho. anybody with experience with high test doses and how the strength is above 2grams. my last cycle was 1500 test and 800 deca with no real sides besides the gyno which was handled easily. had a buddy that ran 3.5 grams for 12 weeks and the results were amazing set 3 pr on the platform. honestly i think thats pushing it and not needed at this point for me. i usually cycle more anabolic and then before a show add in adrogenic compounds like tren and halo but he has me thinking about the higher test and not as many other compounds. my thought process is higher test for 3-4 months might yield better results and be more easily retain-able results than moderate test with a blast of androgens before a comp. thoughts?

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: test
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 06:58:51 PM »
I think it's a good idea
I like a bit of anabolic for high volume though

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 07:43:59 PM »
Interested in what the more experienced have to say ...

I currently will run roughly 750mgs test with 400mgs NPP, my first "real" blast.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 12:19:53 AM »
lol thats a condervative blast

why dont you just do something that will benefit you greatly

2g test
1g tren ace

Boom actually growing by the day instead of fucking about with low doses

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 01:53:50 AM »
lmao i want to respond to this in so many funny as ways

im going to have to actually play around with some higher doses of tren. i like tren dont get me wrong but the strength was as good as some other combos. but i have only ran it at 525mg per week which is apparently bitchweight lmao

i might start out a 1gram test and 600 tren e and then see how i handle it as i go up. never ran tren e but i hear its easier to handle high doses but i dont really see how thats possible unless its just less actual tren bc of the heavier en ester

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 04:56:45 AM »
easier to handel

alot shitter in results

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »
Interested in what the more experienced have to say ...

I currently will run roughly 750mgs test with 400mgs NPP, my first "real" blast.

My test (was) and npp dose r the same as your but I'm 600deca as well with it npp is awesome so far 3rd week on it I like it alot

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 01:15:45 AM »
lol thats a condervative blast

why dont you just do something that will benefit you greatly

2g test
1g tren ace

Boom actually growing by the day instead of fucking about with low doses
Unless you are a bodybuilder taking everything under the sun HIGH TEST AND HIGH TREN is a horrible idea, especially with nothing else, that is probably the most effective way to dramatically increase tren side effects. SUCH A BAD IDEA

high test low tren and a third compound

OR

Low test high tren and a third compound

would yield similar results with far less sides, discomfort and irritations

Halki

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 02:09:40 AM »
Unless you are a bodybuilder taking everything under the sun HIGH TEST AND HIGH TREN is a horrible idea, especially with nothing else, that is probably the most effective way to dramatically increase tren side effects. SUCH A BAD IDEA

high test low tren and a third compound

OR

Low test high tren and a third compound

would yield similar results with far less sides, discomfort and irritations

For me:

High Test + High Tren + AI = zero sides, discomfort and irritations
High Test + High Tren without AI = a lot of sides, discomfort and irritations

I think it's cause by High Estro, not from High Test.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 07:14:21 AM »
For me:

High Test + High Tren + AI = zero sides, discomfort and irritations
High Test + High Tren without AI = a lot of sides, discomfort and irritations

I think it's cause by High Estro, not from High Test.
of course it is but you would still be in the minority to omit discomfort based on an ancillary

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 09:22:25 AM »
I'm using 750mg sust and 400tren currently and using prami every night. My prolactin was my biggest issue because my nipples would get puffy as FUCK on sustanon alone and I was only like 3 weeks into my cycle of 500mg sustanon and I upped it to 750mg eventually. At around week 3 my nipples got puffy as fucking shit and literally looked like pointy ass cones. Think about Patrick's head from spongebob and that's what my nipples looked like lol...I squeezed them one night and they started to lactate a little bit and I freaked out and started taking nolva at like 40mg a day and nothing changed. I added prami in a week later when it came in the mail and my nips shrunk in like 2 hours not even kidding they went right back to normal. Now I'm 8-9 weeks into my test cycle and I'm getting actual gyno so I ordered some Letro and its coming in the mail because I can't take nolva now since I just started tren yesterday. I've had gyno since I was like 12 I was super lean like 6-7% body fat and had these 2 big ass lumps in my nips so it looked dumb as fuck and I went to a doctor and that idiot told me it would go away in a few years and I'm 19 now and like only 50% is gone. It's nowhere nearly as bad now but I still have lumps in my nips but not really noticeable since I've packed on a lot of chest mass. I'm going to get gyno surgery in the future so I never have to deal with this bullshit again. I've already met with a few general surgeons hoping they would just be able to do it and get the insurance to cover it and they referred me to a bunch of plastic surgeons so it looks like I'll have to pay the full price. other than my nips I really don't have any sides other than very mild acne and some more hair growth particularly on my upper back with these random long ass dark hairs that grow on my traps

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 12:09:34 PM »
you can take nolva while taking 19nors, the progesterone upregulation thing is a myth, theres a study on that...
only a few people experience upregulation and thats only during the first 3-4 weeks or so, then progesterone receptors downregulate for EVERYONE

im too lazy to look for it right now but you can find the study on pubmed through google

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 04:06:04 PM »
test E, tren E and mast E is the way to go.  I did 250 of each per week last summer.  No sides but perhaps the best physique results I've ever seen.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 10:09:34 PM »
you can take nolva while taking 19nors, the progesterone upregulation thing is a myth, theres a study on that...
only a few people experience upregulation and thats only during the first 3-4 weeks or so, then progesterone receptors downregulate for EVERYONE

im too lazy to look for it right now but you can find the study on pubmed through google
Bro you have some very interesting info in all your posts 8)