Author Topic: Just got my Prescription-looking real nice!  (Read 2535 times)

whitewidow

Just got my Prescription-looking real nice!
« on: April 08, 2015, 09:59:54 PM »
I paid crazy price this time all they had was Pfizer Test depot plus the benzos the xanax was name brand, I don;t want to here any weird comments I picked this stuff up myself except the ZPHC winstrol.The ZPHC Winstrol in the picture they make good oral AAS

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: Just got my Prescription-looking real nice!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 10:44:32 PM »
That Pfizer test wont have come cheap!!

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 11:08:30 PM »
That Pfizer test wont have come cheap!!

Fuck no! I usually get Watson but all I could they had left was Pfizer Test depot 200mg per ml. With Insurance and I can take a picture for people who don't believe me it was 123.76$ USD for a 10ml vial but my insurance only covers 30% of my TRT. They cover 80% of my pain medication. It's crazy.

I also got prescribed 180 Sandoz alprazolam wich are generic, the Pfizer(Upjohn) are name brand but honestly from the info I have the Pfizer(upjohn) xanx is name brand but the sandoz xanax and Greenstone xanax all get made out of the same facility.I can vouch that the qualit fo the Pfizer xanax,sandox xanax and the greenstone xanax are pretty much all the same quality.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 12:13:05 AM »
thats some crazy pricing man

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 01:29:42 AM »
thats some crazy pricing man

Bro it was over 150$ for a 10ml vial if I had no Insurance coverage I have to look at the receipt but I believe it was in $163 USD for just a 10ml, even my watson is spendy but nothing like this,I pay 72$ for a 10ml vial of watson thats with coverage without coverage it runs around 120$ USD. Some Pharmacys might have it for around 90$ for a 10ml for the watson Test cypionate.

Fuck if you want quality you have to pay for it. Guys who pay for USA HGH sometimes spend like 2-3 thousand dollars a month for their HGH. That's why I'm glad this Tren is working very well because I am still noticing daily changes.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 09:20:04 AM »
I should snap a picture of just the vial with the oil in it it seems to have more in them then the watson vials or I can just see it better because it's clear. Pfizer Test depot is the nameb brand correct? if not they sure charge people like its the real name brand.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 02:10:38 PM »
Lookin nice man, fun stash. But why u even bother with an RX for one bottle? Looks like u got a whole box load of watson vials from your guy in other posts

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 02:36:31 PM »
Lookin nice man, fun stash. But why u even bother with an RX for one bottle? Looks like u got a whole box load of watson vials from your guy in other posts

check PM. One reason is I want something diffrent then watson for once

gainscity

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 03:17:31 PM »
check PM. One reason is I want something diffrent then watson for once

Aren't the two basically the same?

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 03:47:50 PM »
Aren't the two basically the same?

well if your talking about the ester yes they are the same but pfizer is known for producing better quality Im prettyb sure Pfizer Test depot is the Name brand. Watson is a generic not like it makes much of a diffrence but it is what they had in-stock so I got the Pfizer Test depot. another thing is Watson is just distribeted by Watson pharmaceuticla,corona california but the gear is made in Portugal it still is high quality it has to be within a 10% margin of error either way otherwise the FDA will pull the product wich has never happened.

who knows maybe the Watson Test cypionate is better then the Upjohn Test Depot, I just really wanted to try something else.I have only tried the watson brand since I got my script in August, I have tried some other generics back in the day like paddock and the organon redijects USA brand (Not mexico) Those were vey srong-IMO. I just peeled off the label so i could read the whole thing and this is made in the USA it says " distrubted by Pharmacia @ Upjohn CO
                                                                                        Division of Pfizer INC
                                                                                          New York,NY 10017

so unlike watson who just distributes gear made in Portugal Thsi Upjohn Gear is made in New York. So there is a small diffrence, just because watson distributes ger made in Portugal dosn't mean anything bad the active steroid still has to be within the 10% margin of error.otherwise the FDA can and will pull the product wich means a huge los for watson so The Watson brand is fine,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 07:58:22 AM »
Watch out for the test flu on pfizer.  Shit made me sick for a few days.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 08:08:18 AM »
good sign

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 04:49:03 PM »
Watch out for the test flu on pfizer.  Shit made me sick for a few days.

people say that about watson as well and many other brands of phrma Test very unlikely I would get Test flu unless it was my first few shots.