Author Topic: Test, Deca and Anadrol. Tips!  (Read 6809 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Test, Deca and Anadrol. Tips!
« on: April 09, 2015, 12:20:27 PM »
Hello

8 week into my cycle consisting of 150mg Test E+ 500mg Nandrolone+ 25mg Dbol 4 first weeks
I have now added 50mg Anadrol and 10mg Dbol for two weeks, and are not gaining any weight at all!!
Just getting leaner and leaner, are eating around 4000 -4500kcal!!

Have never experienced this before, any tips from you guys?
Will try to increase Test to 250-300mg Weekly.

IZO

• Getbig II
Re: Test, Deca and Anadrol. Tips!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 01:02:01 PM »
Strenght, libido and sexdrive is all fine!
Just feels like ima hungry all the time and just cutting no mass added!
Could it be to low Test dose?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 10:26:30 PM »
You aren't eating enough simple. Stop with the rice chicken tilapia and haver burgers steaks potatoes pasta pizzas ice cream Chinese food etc

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 11:33:46 PM »
what are your goal?

up your test to atleast 250mg per week no matter what your goal is.
y do only 10 mg of dbol with 50mg of anadrol??

are you severely gyno prone?

seems to me like you are wanting to do as little as possible to still get results, if you want more results eat more and up your dosages.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 12:50:59 AM »
your doses are tiny

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 02:39:06 AM »
150mgs a week of test? Yea dude eat some beef add in a box of hamburger helper made with beef to current diet and put extra cheese on top atleast quadruple your test dosage!! And I always advocate low dosages....

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 07:30:42 AM »
what are your goal?

up your test to atleast 250mg per week no matter what your goal is.
y do only 10 mg of dbol with 50mg of anadrol??

are you severely gyno prone?

seems to me like you are wanting to do as little as possible to still get results, if you want more results eat more and up your dosages.

My goal is lean bulk. Using 10mg Dbol and 50mg Anadrol will increase to 150mg Anadrol and drop Dbol.
Used Test and Deca before and but was using 375mg Test and got bloated as hell but got great results.
Serious i eat like A horse!

Meal 1: 6 eggs, cottage cheese, oats, 1 banana, flaxseed oil.
Meal 2: Beef, baked potato, veggies.
Meal3: Beef, baked potato, veggies.
Meal 4: Salmon, pasta, veggies, almonds.
Meal 5: Whey protein, almonds
Meal 6: Chicken, pasta, veggies, cheese.
Meal 7: whey protein Almonds
Meal 8: cottage cheese, 2 slices bread.
Kcal 4000-4500
Proetin: 300-350g
Carbs: 300-400g
Fat: 100-150g

I think i would add more Test!

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 03:46:12 PM »
test at 375 got you bloated just wait for the 150mg of anadrol lmao

your test dose is a trt dose and at best a low cruise dose... meaning not much to gain at all from it

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 11:16:49 PM »
test at 375 got you bloated just wait for the 150mg of anadrol lmao

your test dose is a trt dose and at best a low cruise dose... meaning not much to gain at all from it

Will increase Test to to 250mg, also increase Anadrol to 75mg this week and work my way up:)

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 11:32:25 PM »
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

Compare Test 300mg vs 600mg...

I think You can get a lot of benefits from up Test dose to AT LEAST 500mg week.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 11:49:40 PM »
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

Compare Test 300mg vs 600mg...

I think You can get a lot of benefits from up Test dose to AT LEAST 500mg week.

Thanks, will work my way upp start with 250mg Increase to 500mg:) Will also maybe increase Deca to 750mg.
Will do this for 10 more weeks then drop Deca and add Tren Acetate and Winstrol.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2015, 03:17:30 AM »
Most of the time Anadrol, will kill peoples appetite. fucked up my appetite,dianabol will kae you hungry but not drol. what brands are you using? probably more bad gear!

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2015, 03:28:25 AM »
The gar is top bought from Pharmacy in Thailand myself.
British Dispensary. My appetite increased crazy when i started with Anadrol

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2015, 03:37:47 AM »
The gar is top bought from Pharmacy in Thailand myself.
British Dispensary. My appetite increased crazy when i started with Anadrol

so! just because you bought it from a pharmacy in Thailand dosn't mean it's 100% authentic. are they green monster(Androlics) did they come in the shrink sealed bottle? same goes with the british dispensary snake and arrows just because you bought them from a Thai pharmacy dosn't mean they are authenitc. I guess anadrol can effect everybody diffrent but talk to 75% of people who have used 50-100mg of real Anadrol and it killed their appetite.

can you snap a picture of the bottles? don't tell me you bought the pills loose? snake and arrow androlic is good anadrol but it has to be 100% authentic same goes with the anabol tabs it's sad there are so many counterfeits that are sold in Thailand. I'm not saying you bought counterfeit just the side effects your getting don't seem right(you should be gaining weight!) id have to check out the bottles. Even if your Testosterone dosage is not high you should blow up on dbol and anadrol.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 01:15:12 PM »
so! just because you bought it from a pharmacy in Thailand dosn't mean it's 100% authentic. are they green monster(Androlics) did they come in the shrink sealed bottle? same goes with the british dispensary snake and arrows just because you bought them from a Thai pharmacy dosn't mean they are authenitc. I guess anadrol can effect everybody diffrent but talk to 75% of people who have used 50-100mg of real Anadrol and it killed their appetite.

can you snap a picture of the bottles? don't tell me you bought the pills loose? snake and arrow androlic is good anadrol but it has to be 100% authentic same goes with the anabol tabs it's sad there are so many counterfeits that are sold in Thailand. I'm not saying you bought counterfeit just the side effects your getting don't seem right(you should be gaining weight!) id have to check out the bottles. Even if your Testosterone dosage is not high you should blow up on dbol and anadrol.

I also noticed that i started sweating as hell when i started Anadrol, just getting leaner and leaner not gainig any weight, must be fake gear! Will drop it and increase Test to 500mg weekly with my Deca tomorrow.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 05:29:17 PM »
Gonna need that test up close to 750-gram unless it Yor first cycle if u want to put on SIZE for real. Drop all that other shit and stay on test until u figure out how to gain with it and no sides this is what the first cycle is for so u can manage the basics u need to b able to handle at least close to gram a week of test more test more size everything else follows behind until u GH then u can use more test= more size

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 05:46:38 PM »
Lean bulking is a fallacy. There is a time for gaining size, and there is a time for eliminating body fat. If the most gentically gifted bodybuilders in the world can't "lean bulk" what makes you think you can?

Gotta gain fat to gain appreciable muscle size, in any sort of reasonable time frame. Sure I can stay 8% bf and gain 3 lbs in 3 years, but who has 3 years to waste.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 07:01:09 PM »
Lean bulking is a fallacy. There is a time for gaining size, and there is a time for eliminating body fat. If the most gentically gifted bodybuilders in the world can't "lean bulk" what makes you think you can?

Gotta gain fat to gain appreciable muscle size, in any sort of reasonable time frame. Sure I can stay 8% bf and gain 3 lbs in 3 years, but who has 3 years to waste.

Yup, same as the "I gained muscle and lost fat" fuckers. And Mike, don't even mention your prep results and how you claimed this, no offense...

?

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 08:39:09 PM »
Just as a sidebar. What do you reckon Phil's BF% is in that pic? 12%? I know he looks fat but that's because we're used to seeing him in IFBB contest ready shape. I'd imagine that's pretty lean for most gymrats, he's just holding a lot of water. People tend to take the bulking thing way too far IMO. There is no reason to go much over 10% in my experience. Then again I've never been over 230 at 6' so maybe I should stfu and get fat lol

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 10:09:04 PM »
Just as a sidebar. What do you reckon Phil's BF% is in that pic? 12%? I know he looks fat but that's because we're used to seeing him in IFBB contest ready shape. I'd imagine that's pretty lean for most gymrats, he's just holding a lot of water. People tend to take the bulking thing way too far IMO. There is no reason to go much over 10% in my experience. Then again I've never been over 230 at 6' so maybe I should stfu and get fat lol

Absolutely I mean when I say "fat" I still mean barely visible abs, any fatter and you're gaining way too fast. Should always have visible top abs at least.

You can absolutely gain weight while staying shredded, but it's so slow and retarded you'll be 180lbs by the time your 40...Push hard for a couple years, get to 250 bloated, then cut and be 210 @ 8% then go from there.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 01:07:13 AM »
It's very very big difference between being "fatty" and "bloated". Change Your compounds to dry ones, use more AIs, go off with Insulin, maybe lower carbs and boom, water retention will go away in few days.

Muscle water retention is almost necessary to gain muscle, increase strenght etc. Water environment is very anabolic.