Author Topic: On-Line Next Monday Night Featuring Musclemania Professional LARRY VINETTE!  (Read 2438 times)

Unhooked

On-Line Locker Room" on Monday night with MM Pro Larry Vinette who'll be on-line to talk about his rise from local lifter to MM Canada Champ to MM Pro. Every Monday night you can spend a hour in live, one-on-one chat with the most popular bodybuilders on the natural scene. Chat about anything you want including training, nutrition, supplements, sport injuries, recuperation, steroid alternatives and much more. Check it out, Monday night at 10 ET, 9 CT, 7 PT. Visit www.musclemania.com and use the "Chat" button on the left side panel.

Do you think he's natural?

Stavios

no comment

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yes.

I think the guy needs a website!

Stavios

Ok, the guy look great but he isn't natural.. at all.
anybody who train in montreal will tell you that.

Stavios

here is larry guest posing.
off season shape  :o

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Wow, never thought I'd see Larry on this site.  Also, he hasn't competed in the "musclemania" series for some time, as now he competes in FAME.  I'd say he's more natural than most.  I don't see how his physique is anything that good diet, hard training and God-given genetics couldn't deliver.  The only thing is that there doesn't seem to be much of a sporting aspect in these natural federations...they seem more into modeling and promotion.  There's always more of a push towards using props and gimmicks to entertain crowds than to stick to physique competition.

Unhooked

Bump for the event.