Author Topic: 800 hp Caddy  (Read 4151 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
800 hp Caddy
« on: April 09, 2015, 05:26:33 PM »
car makes a chick cum...starts at 13.45

couldnt get it to link

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 800 hp Caddy
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 05:33:45 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 11:34:22 PM »
She would have had a better experience in a LaFerrari or McLaren P1

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 11:48:08 PM »
Not if the LaFerrari is driven by Justin Bieber...it maybe her last day on earth.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 12:24:10 AM »
Not if the LaFerrari is driven by Justin Bieber...it maybe her last day on earth.

hopefully his too. a fair trade i say, a girl and a supercar for the life of that little homo.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 12:32:18 AM »

Bieber with a LeFerrari... Where is this world coming to.. Back in the day supercar manufacturers would not just sell their car to anyone with money, they would choose who would have the privilege to be the prospective owner.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 12:41:59 AM »
Bieber with a LeFerrari... Where is this world coming to.. Back in the day supercar manufacturers would not just sell their car to anyone with money, they would choose who would have the privilege to be the prospective owner.

Ferrari actually still does this cause I know one owner that has multiple rare ones, some of his is an Enzo, f50, f40, 288 GTO, etc

Don't know if bieber has one but if he does def cause of his celebrity status

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 02:07:59 AM »
Ferrari has this thing where you have to have at least 5 Ferraris in order to get LaFerrari. Now, maybe there are exceptions. Or maybe Justin is getting a second owner one---who knows.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 02:21:21 AM »
Ferrari has this thing where you have to have at least 5 Ferraris in order to get LaFerrari. Now, maybe there are exceptions. Or maybe Justin is getting a second owner one---who knows.

X2

The guy I know just ordered a 488 and he showed me pics of himself in the Ferrari factory and got to stay at Enzo's home where he lived when he was alive. They turned it into a hotel of some sorts for Ferraris A list owners

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 02:24:50 AM »
X2

The guy I know just ordered a 488 and he showed me pics of himself in the Ferrari factory and got to stay at Enzo's home where he lived when he was alive. They turned it into a hotel of some sorts for Ferraris A list owners
and that is some of the perks that Ferrari owners don't want to give up. Which is why it's hard to find someone who will allow their LaFerrari to be tested.
To me, it makes no sense. If your car is the best, then allow it to be tested, because you stand behind your product.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 02:30:45 AM »
and that is some of the perks that Ferrari owners don't want to give up. Which is why it's hard to find someone who will allow their LaFerrari to be tested.
To me, it makes no sense. If your car is the best, then allow it to be tested, because you stand behind your product.

As far as I know ferrari at the time will not allow owners lending their laferraris to be tested. Someone tried and got told by ferrari that he'll get black listed if he does. Also u are not allowed to sell the car right away bc that as well will get u black listed

Lots of extreme wealthy guys are offering 3 to 5 mil for these cars and still can't get them

The P1 and 918 are more attainable and can be easily scooped up

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 02:43:29 AM »
As far as I know ferrari at the time will not allow owners lending their laferraris to be tested. Someone tried and got told by ferrari that he'll get black listed if he does. Also u are not allowed to sell the car right away bc that as well will get u black listed

Lots of extreme wealthy guys are offering 3 to 5 mil for these cars and still can't get them

The P1 and 918 are more attainable and can be easily scooped up
This goes back to the F50 being tested. C&D (or R&T) back in the 90s wanted to test one, and all the people that they rang up were like "nope, Ferrari won't allow it". But, one of Bill Gates' friends, who had like the third F50 built was like ok. And he brought a XJR-15 along. Turns out the F50 didn't have a higher top speed than the F40, which Ferrari said that it did.
Disappointment. Now, however, the F50 is the "track car" between the three--F40, F50, and Enzo.

So, here we have the LaFerrari, loaded with F1 tech, hybrid drivetrain, more power than the P1 and 918, and weighs less than both, yet Ferrari won't allow direct tests its car with the other two? Sounds like insecurity to me.
Porsche stands by their car, and so does Mclaren. I get that Ferrari is the most powerful brand, so I guess they have decided to play their rules, but sometimes, they need to bring it down a notch. Porsche has won more Le Mans and sports car races than Ferrari. Even though Ferrari has won more F1 championships than anyone.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 02:50:55 AM »
This goes back to the F50 being tested. C&D (or R&T) back in the 90s wanted to test one, and all the people that they rang up were like "nope, Ferrari won't allow it". But, one of Bill Gates' friends, who had like the third F50 built was like ok. And he brought a XJR-15 along. Turns out the F50 didn't have a higher top speed than the F40, which Ferrari said that it did.
Disappointment. Now, however, the F50 is the "track car" between the three--F40, F50, and Enzo.

So, here we have the LaFerrari, loaded with F1 tech, hybrid drivetrain, more power than the P1 and 918, and weighs less than both, yet Ferrari won't allow direct tests its car with the other two? Sounds like insecurity to me.
Porsche stands by their car, and so does Mclaren. I get that Ferrari is the most powerful brand, so I guess they have decided to play their rules, but sometimes, they need to bring it down a notch. Porsche has won more Le Mans and sports car races than Ferrari. Even though Ferrari has won more F1 championships than anyone.

Agree. Sounds like ferrari is insecure and is afraid their car will get beat, porsche and McLaren have no problem with theirs

Still my fav hyper car is still the Pagani Zonda RS version with the 6.0 mercedes motor pumping out 800 hp NA

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 02:52:17 AM »
Scheiss Prolos - those fast and furious people need to be flushed down the toilet.

I prefer my moped - a Puch "Enzo" edition.
Even Pumpster sighs when I cruise down the street eyeballing his sister.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 06:07:51 AM »
Agree. Sounds like ferrari is insecure and is afraid their car will get beat, porsche and McLaren have no problem with theirs

Still my fav hyper car is still the Pagani Zonda RS version with the 6.0 mercedes motor pumping out 800 hp NA
Yep. The Zonda R with its 6:47.50 'Ring time is quite possibly my all time favorite.

Most people think that the LaFerrari has the P1 and 918 covered. Chris Harris and others who have driven the LaFerrari say that the electric motors provide more torque, and I think that they like the car better due to the V12 sound and the driving experience.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 07:13:44 AM »
Sure, women love cars.  That's why they're always undertaking mechanical work on their own, keeping it well maintained and tuned sweet at all times.  If only I could find a woman who wasn't a total grease monkey.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 07:47:45 AM »

Retarded statement. She'd also probably have a better experience getting fuckked by a 12" schwanz on satin sheets on a beach in Fiji as well.

Dorks like you love oogling over super cars that are so unattainable that it's hardly even worth talking about them.

This 800hp Caddy is badass for many reasons you can't begin to understand.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 02:28:54 PM »
Retarded statement. She'd also probably have a better experience getting fuckked by a 12" schwanz on satin sheets on a beach in Fiji as well.

Dorks like you love oogling over super cars that are so unattainable that it's hardly even worth talking about them.

This 800hp Caddy is badass for many reasons you can't begin to understand.

exactly