Author Topic: 1-test cyp  (Read 2581 times)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
1-test cyp
« on: April 09, 2015, 08:28:41 PM »
What is everyone's opinion on 1-test? Anyone used it? It seems like a decent secondary anabolic for people who don't like EQ or deca for various reasons. Being dihydroboldenone I would imagine it just being a more potent EQ, but we all know small changes in the structure of a compound can greatly alter that compound's effect. I am looking at possibly giving it a run next winter/spring for 16 weeks or so.

Thinking as a base:
800-1200 mg/wk of a Test 400 (200 E, 200 C per ml)
600-800 mg/wk of 1-test cyp

and then tren and/or orals thrown in somehow I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

I would love anyone's experiences with it though, as first hand anecdotes are hard to come by with this compound. Some guys absolutely love it though which is why I'm inclined to give it a try. I've tried EQ and deca now so I'm wondering what other options there are as a relatively mild supporting anabolic. Thanks in advance bros.

whitewidow

Re: 1-test cyp
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 12:16:12 AM »
What is everyone's opinion on 1-test? Anyone used it? It seems like a decent secondary anabolic for people who don't like EQ or deca for various reasons. Being dihydroboldenone I would imagine it just being a more potent EQ, but we all know small changes in the structure of a compound can greatly alter that compound's effect. I am looking at possibly giving it a run next winter/spring for 16 weeks or so.

Thinking as a base:
800-1200 mg/wk of a Test 400 (200 E, 200 C per ml)
600-800 mg/wk of 1-test cyp

and then tren and/or orals thrown in somehow I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

I would love anyone's experiences with it though, as first hand anecdotes are hard to come by with this compound. Some guys absolutely love it though which is why I'm inclined to give it a try. I've tried EQ and deca now so I'm wondering what other options there are as a relatively mild supporting anabolic. Thanks in advance bros.

Ive only tried the Nutrex-1-TU but I will say back in the day 2004 circa when Nutrex 1-TU was around there was a company making vials of injectbale 1-Test cypionate and it was made from high grade raws it was sold over the market and sterile to inject and very potent. It was made by a lab called H.M.Gear ( hardcore muscle Gear) They put it in MCT oil and some people compare it more to primo then most drugs. I wouldn't touch the stuff going around these days. The quality I bet is awful.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 09:44:55 AM »
I appreciate the reply WW. I obviously respect your opinion on these matters. I was looking at Geneza. They have a decent price for 10 vials comes out to $40 something a vial. I'm not sure what the general consensus on GP is around here but I have heard they are pretty solid. I am intrigued by the compound but I trust your opinion on the quality of raws these days so I'll prob stick to EQ or maybe Mast E.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 02:03:46 AM »
I appreciate the reply WW. I obviously respect your opinion on these matters. I was looking at Geneza. They have a decent price for 10 vials comes out to $40 something a vial. I'm not sure what the general consensus on GP is around here but I have heard they are pretty solid. I am intrigued by the compound but I trust your opinion on the quality of raws these days so I'll prob stick to EQ or maybe Mast E.
[/quote

It's a good compound I just don't trust the raw material it's made out of. back when 1-Test cypionate was legal in 2004 companys got way higher purity! Now it's all gone to crap. I wouldn;t buy that much if you try it. maybe buy one vial and see what you think overall it's mild stuff brother.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 07:12:20 AM »
WW is right it's a unicorn these days. Even trusted suppliers get screwed over with their powder sources.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 07:26:31 AM »
WW is right it's a unicorn these days. Even trusted suppliers get screwed over with their powder sources.

exactly it is a Unicorn they don;t product 1-Test cyp in huge Kilo amounts anymore! They used to back when it was legal and the purity was way higher thats because supplemtn companys sold the stuff and would test the raws before they even made the product, these UGL's don't do that! drugs like M1T the quality is shit as well and I was told this by a chinese powder wholesaler, same with superdrol it used to be stronger.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »
Wow thanks brothers. That is disappointing news but that is why I love getbig I know I'm gonna get the real deal info.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 02:03:28 AM »
Wow thanks brothers. That is disappointing news but that is why I love getbig I know I'm gonna get the real deal info.

their better options out there.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 03:41:32 PM »
What would you suggest as a good secondary anabolic to try WW? I liked EQ. I liked EQ, deca was ok but probably underdosed. I'm interested in Mast Enanthate. Primo is out of my budget.