Author Topic: Switching to prop for a few days  (Read 871 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Switching to prop for a few days
« on: April 10, 2015, 02:58:43 AM »
I thought I had like 10 vials of enanthate and I go to grab one and they r all prop I was supposed to trade with my friend we trade stash stuff every once in a while and for got to swap them I could've drove to his house and got one but I ran 3 vials of enanthate so I may run a couple vials of prop with it then go back to enanthate  was running 750 enan a week...
Now gonna hit just 200mgs of prop eod with my npp and I guess I'm gonna take separate shots for deca shit won't fit in the barrel. Do u think I'll notice a gnats ass difference in water retention or look leaner while on prop? Idk I've never been on just prop as my test
Changing esters and compounds around supposed to b good for growth anybody change all the time like esters and stacks with good results?fuck it im gonna try it lol

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Switching to prop for a few days
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 04:34:43 AM »
I thought I had like 10 vials of enanthate and I go to grab one and they r all prop I was supposed to trade with my friend we trade stash stuff every once in a while and for got to swap them I could've drove to his house and got one but I ran 3 vials of enanthate so I may run a couple vials of prop with it then go back to enanthate  was running 750 enan a week...
Now gonna hit just 200mgs of prop eod with my npp and I guess I'm gonna take separate shots for deca shit won't fit in the barrel. Do u think I'll notice a gnats ass difference in water retention or look leaner while on prop? Idk I've never been on just prop as my test
Changing esters and compounds around supposed to b good for growth anybody change all the time like esters and stacks with good results?fuck it im gonna try it lol

Maybe if your sub 10 bf, u might look a lil leaner. I never notice a diff from either

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Switching to prop for a few days
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:23:04 AM »
Oh well fuck it I'll just use up this open vial and start back in e next week