Author Topic: Scumbag sucker punches his toddler Video  (Read 6255 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: I want this guy DEAD !! Scumbag sucker punches his toddler Video
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2015, 11:07:13 PM »
I think they should tie that asshole up and beat the shit out of him with a ball bat  >:(   No prison for him.  He should be beat to death!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 05:30:47 AM »
That's nothing.  Where I live a Father physically abused his 6 year old Daugher for days, with the final punch in the stomach that caused severe internal injuries killing her.   6 year old little girl!!

http://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/father-admits-punching-six-year-old-daughter-in-stomach-day-before-she-died

Absolutely heartbreaking, The things I'd do to that worthless piece of shit, the ways I'd like to hurt him and not feel the slightest bit of guilt. That poor little girl

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 06:18:40 AM »
This is the type of ridiculous thinking that promotes child abuse.  As if a well loved and cared for child will want to harm anyone.  The sad truth is those who act out massive violence on others or normally themselves victims of chronic abuse and violence.  So this kid is more likely to harm others, not less likely.  Hope this helps.

You're right of course. I was raised without violence or any threat of force and I absolutely knew that no one was ever going to harm me physically and I still had so much respect for my parents
that I would not even dare to raise my voice against them no matter what. I was in a lot of trouble as a kid and teenager but I always knew that no matter what I did I could always
expect love and understanding which is why I hardly ever lied to my parents.

On the other hand most of my friends experienced at least some form of physical abuse during their childhood and when I saw how they behaved towards their parents I was in disbelief... they yelled at them, insulted them and even hit them back. They would go and steal from their parents, lie to them about everything, spit in their coffee... and they got just in as much trouble as I did because boys will be boys I guess  ;)

There is not only no need to ever hit a child, not even a little slap on the wrist, but it is counter-productive and possibly fucking up your kid for the rest of his life to some degree at least.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 07:57:27 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2015, 08:00:40 AM »
yet tax payers get to spend more millions to keep these assholes alive in jail. Wonder if we started executing by throwing these fucks off buildings if we'd see a reduction in crime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2015, 12:34:36 PM »
He should have worn an Adrian peterson jersey in that arrest pic.