Author Topic: Jason Blaha Insults Getbig in latest Video!  (Read 28527 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Blaha Insults Getbig in latest Video!
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2021, 07:34:40 AM »
Is he actually in the industry, Or just posts his worthless videos?

You should watch his Youtube video he puts out everyday.  The guy is the most arrogant and delusional retard in the fitness industry.  I doubt that he has a gimmick on Getbig because we would be able to pick him out immediately.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2021, 10:04:47 AM »
He claims he is a trainer.  His ex wives say he is on disability for some kind of condition that CAN cause vertigo.  Even if he could have an episode once a year of vertigo this is enough to claim he can't drive and needs disability.

He claims to have professional athletes as clients and even mentioned the NFL in one video. ::) He's just another lifter who thinks he's an expert.  He just repeats Louie Simmons Westside stuff that he read in one of Simmons' books.  If he came on Getbig he would get destroyed.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2021, 10:08:58 AM »

He's not really in it, in it. He tip-toes around the bottom rung of it. Years ago, he might of been a little higher. The Layne Norton lawsuit, and the melt down that happened afterward really killed any momentum he had.

Now he has the videos, and a few kids that he trains, and that's it.

What saves him is the length of time he's been making videos (he was an early youtuber), the number of videos he has (probably close to 8000 if you count deleted ones), and the fact that he's so odd.

He also has a few real strength coaches that are nice to him, and help him sort out questions. They do it mainly to be nice guys. One of the main ones used to be a Special Ed teacher before he got into powerlifting, etc....., so he mainly helps out of kindness.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2021, 08:27:23 AM »
So basically if there was no youtube or social media he'd be far from in the industry.
Seems anyone could appear to be a somebody in whatever these days if you can be bothered film yourself chatting shit constantly and uploading it

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2021, 08:26:06 PM »
So basically if there was no youtube or social media he'd be far from in the industry.
Seems anyone could appear to be a somebody in whatever these days if you can be bothered film yourself chatting shit constantly and uploading it
Should I start channel?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2021, 08:43:27 PM »
This royal turd is about as “piece of shit” as one can be.

His is a life of fabricated tales, lies, scams, deceptions, embarrassments, and lameness.

Genuinely I’d derive pleasure to watch a heavy vehicle back over his gargoyle face. Flatten his melon into the pavement.

Total loser in every sense of the term.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2021, 09:10:49 PM »

His is a life of fabricated tales, lies, scams, deceptions, embarrassments, and lameness.

Genuinely I’d derive pleasure to watch a heavy vehicle back over his gargoyle face. Flatten his melon into the pavement.

I can't believe he's not pumping Bitcoin on Youtube. Seems the type.  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2021, 09:12:21 PM »

I can't believe he's not pumping Bitcoin on Youtube. Seems the type.  ;)

I think you need money for that

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2021, 10:23:58 AM »

1st he was a reptilian super soldier, then he was CIA and now a trainer.