Author Topic: One smokin' hot east indian chick  (Read 10565 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: One smokin' hot east indian chick
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2015, 09:59:07 AM »
Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous.

"The 38-year-old Indian actress worked as a model before beginning her acting career in 1997. She won the Miss World pageant in 1994 and is often cited as the most beautiful woman in the world."

Dude... She does not even look Indian, no wonder she's hot, lol....
?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 11:05:17 AM »
Brown girls are gross...

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2015, 01:02:16 PM »
Dude... She does not even look Indian, no wonder she's hot, lol....

Yeah I always find it funny when someone shows an example of a very hot Asian/Indian/whatever woman and then
it's a woman who does not look like she even belongs to her race. Most of the times they have caucasian features.

When you're in Asia and take a look at all the magazines with attractive male/female models it's obvious they all try to
look as caucasian as possible. For example it's actually pretty hard to find some shower gel without bleaching effect in Thailand... there are almost none.
All the young stars and models look Caucasian with a slight Asian touch to them but not even remotely close to the average Thai.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »
Yeah I always find it funny when someone shows an example of a very hot Asian/Indian/whatever woman and then
it's a woman who does not look like she even belongs to her race. Most of the times they have caucasian features.

When you're in Asia and take a look at all the magazines with attractive male/female models it's obvious they all try to
look as caucasian as possible. For example it's actually pretty hard to find some shower gel without bleaching effect in Thailand... there are almost none.
All the young stars and models look Caucasian with a slight Asian touch to them but not even remotely close to the average Thai.

most of the white guys who like asian girlks like the darker ones though. for me the porcelain or yellow north asians do nothing really.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2015, 05:01:22 PM »
In order: Ukrainian, Russian, Croatian, Nordic, Icelandic, Swedish, American, Spanish, French, Italian, German, all darker skinned women, black women and then British and Irish women.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »
Kerry Marie before she blew up..

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2015, 06:28:02 PM »
In order: Ukrainian, Russian, Croatian, Nordic, Icelandic, Swedish, American, Spanish, French, Italian, German, all darker skinned women, black women and then British and Irish women.

a pint of what he's drinking please landlord!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2015, 11:52:01 PM »
For me: Indian, blonde white, Latino, mid eastern, Mediterranean, dark oriental, black, light oriental, ginger/brunette North european.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2015, 11:57:31 PM »

sounds good. This way you know you're getting bleached pussy as well!
?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2015, 02:04:38 AM »
Latin American and Middle Eastern are my favs.