Author Topic: Here we go again (another shooting)  (Read 2243 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Here we go again (another shooting)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 03:33:56 AM »
"It was a an honest mistake"

I am going to try that the next time I commit a capital crime.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:37:07 AM »
Fucking criminal shouldnt have ran,simple as that.No loss here guy would have just done more ilegal things in the future.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 03:38:01 AM »
Not smart enough to differentiate their guns from their tazers  ::)
Ψ

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 03:43:51 AM »
ha, like you use a tazer from a distance anyway, what bull

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 04:39:06 AM »
ha, like you use a tazer from a distance anyway, what bull

Tazers can be fired up to 35ft, pretty sure the officer was closer than that.

Fucking criminal shouldnt have ran,simple as that.No loss here guy would have just done more ilegal things in the future.

x2

Guy was attempting to illegally sell a fire-arm, with a pre-existing crimesheet. Upstanding citizen? Hardly.
Still would've prefered him going to court rather than to die as the result of an accident.

Not smart enough to differentiate their guns from their tazers  ::)

Heat of the moment thing. Something everyone is guilty of at times, except with lesser consequences.
However, the age of the officer (73) that made the mistake does raise questions towards his qualifications as a police officer; combat effectiveness, mental state, etc.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 05:20:01 AM »
Seriously, this shit is getting out of control.  I was on the side of the dude who shot Michael Brown (what I mean is, I don't think he should have been charged), the other kid who was killed while brandishing a replica gun, but these latest incidents are getting out of hand.  These few people are going to be enough to incite riots and mass change, and not in a good way.  Strange times we're living in bros...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 05:25:08 AM »
Seriously, this shit is getting out of control.  I was on the side of the dude who shot Michael Brown (what I mean is, I don't think he should have been charged), the other kid who was killed while brandishing a replica gun, but these latest incidents are getting out of hand.  These few people are going to be enough to incite riots and mass change, and not in a good way.  Strange times we're living in bros...

Doubtful, once the local thriftshop has been raided 99,8% of protestors will call it a day and relish in their newly acquired grapefruit juice.
The other 0.2% will be suburban whitekids keeping the spirit alive and collecting 'likes' by posting on social media reminiscence of Kony2012.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 06:07:14 AM »
this is the man who wasn't even a cop - getting to PLAY cop, because he donated $ to the police department?

What the ##$)*&@($* is that about?   lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 07:42:58 AM »
it's always been going on.

only now, we have more video evidence thanks to cell phones, and more national awareness because it's a hot story right now.

One can only imagine how many "heroic" cop shootings in past decades were just cops executing people. 

I gotta say - anytime a cop kills a person and there are no witnesses - at the VERY least, the cop should take a lie detctor test.  Don't prosecute if he fails, but reconsider ever putting him back on the street with a gun, ya know?  Police have some of the most powerful jobs in the country, with the least accountability.  They're just like everyone else - except 1/3 of the population blindly supports them no matter what, regardless of facts of situation. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 07:46:04 AM »
Is this even a real news site?  Seems daily people post shit from NY daily news that isn't a story on any other news site.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 09:56:00 AM »
Is this even a real news site?  Seems daily people post shit from NY daily news that isn't a story on any other news site.

I know what you are saying but the news is hardly ever real as in correct. As far as this incident you can google. it and it will come up.