Author Topic: I will sum up bodybuilding  (Read 14808 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: I will sum up bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 12:00:54 AM »
do you use an AI on 1gram+ of testo
enjoy your tits and girl emotions if you dont

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 12:13:18 AM »
I thought as long as you can, not only 6 weeks  :P

Nice to hear fking truth about it, not 500 Test + 300 Deca from other internet board "experts"  ::)

yeah 6 weeks then add thee others and stay on

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2015, 02:42:42 AM »
enjoy your tits and girl emotions if you dont

Often fking bloat, high BP, fked libido etc. etc...

And later people say "high Test is bad" and You get only sides from it... Fking bullshit. High Estro is bad, not high Test.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2015, 05:30:21 AM »
Often fking bloat, high BP, fked libido etc. etc...

And later people say "high Test is bad" and You get only sides from it... Fking bullshit. High Estro is bad, not high Test.

you do want a little estrogen, when I overuse anchileries I have no sex drive. I mean I'll kill all the estrogen in my body sometimes and it's not really the best idea unless your going to compete. I think some of us get too worried about gyno and other sides and start abusing arimidex or letro at least I do. I remeber my first steroid cycle only time I get sore nipples but it sucked and to this day I load up on adex,letro,nolva,aromasin I keep them all on hand.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2015, 09:46:16 AM »
Of course. It's nothing new that we need estrogen. But we don't need 5x above range. It's very imporant to take AIs, essentailly with high doses like 1g+.

I meant that people take 1-2g Test without any AIs and then write bullshit posts in Internet about high Test.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2015, 10:51:30 AM »
I stay  between 600-900mg of test most of the year no ai. Masteron does the job for me. My estrogen could be sky high though. I don't have any estrogen sides I think my body has adapted.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2015, 09:24:18 PM »
Guarantee 95% of the guys on here who think they have used alot of gear have not used alot. How the fuck are you supposed to compete when you think your on 1.5 grams of test and your really on 500mg?
l

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2015, 09:45:35 PM »
Sure seems to be a recent trend against AI's, like they're soooo terrible. I stay pretty lean most the year and 500mg test has me needing the use of aromasin or arimidex. Not much, but some.

Would liked to see blood work on this. Becoming very interested in bloodwork now!
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2015, 11:51:35 AM »
Sure seems to be a recent trend against AI's, like they're soooo terrible. I stay pretty lean most the year and 500mg test has me needing the use of aromasin or arimidex. Not much, but some.

Would liked to see blood work on this. Becoming very interested in bloodwork now!

I remember reading somewhere that the estro increase from using testosterone also helps with muscle gain. I think it was in william llewellyn's book. But I have to take an AI otherwise I'll get acne

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2015, 11:59:46 AM »
I remember reading somewhere that the estro increase from using testosterone also helps with muscle gain. I think it was in william llewellyn's book. But I have to take an AI otherwise I'll get acne

I know all about what you're saying, but not gonna rock some bitch tits for that little bit of extra "growth"

these guys say that stuff without taking into the account the big picture. And these are "experts"???
?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2015, 03:35:49 PM »
I know for a fact I dont have the constitution to handle the drugs.
I dont have the genetics to be the elite.
BUT I do respond very, very well to gear (probably too well but have refrained from pushing the envelope because to be quite honest I am scared and consider my health). Always keep to under the 1g mark of anabolics with very little androgens in there.

You should know instantly whether this is for you or not.

Where 90% of people fail including myself up until 27yrs of age was they just arent lean enough to begin with.
So totally think point 1 is the most important.

You cant build a fortress on top of a shanty town.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »
Lol I struggle to even look like I lift with my baby dosages I look the best at my gym but that isn't saying much lol I do it to look and b above average that's it. everything u type above is very logical and most people on here can relate to that in some way or to a further degree to some that compete.
I'm at around 2 gs that's with test deca and npp lol that's my high dose blast but I look badass so I roll with it

Thats fucked up!!
You sure you aint injecting WD40?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »
Lol I look like I lift I just bust my own balls sometimes lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2015, 07:47:43 PM »
Or atleast I think i do some times any ways? Yall mother fuckers r ruthless blast away on me. Fuck but here's what u get at 6ft 215--220lbs on moderate dosages 1 blast a year to grow and cruise and tighten up with tren. I go not much further from here can always b leaner but idk this is my belief

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2015, 07:56:47 PM »
Or atleast I think i do some times any ways? Yall mother fuckers r ruthless blast away on me. Fuck but here's what u get at 6ft 215--220lbs on moderate dosages 1 blast a year to grow and cruise and tighten up with tren. I go not much further from here can always b leaner but idk this is my belief

Kind of hard to tell how big you are from that angle and lighting but I think you look good.  Im sure you would probably  be 225-235 you mega dosed
l

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »
Well my training partners r fuck tards when it comes to taking photos for that purpose lol mega dosed to gain 10 lbs nah man I just raise my calories up I am not eating enough for fear of gaining fat right now I could get up there not  same bodyfat though. I won't mega dose I have no need ide try gh just to see what it would do here im bloated up from a bad eating event

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2015, 08:15:42 PM »
Well my training partners r fuck tards when it comes to taking photos for that purpose lol mega dosed to gain 10 lbs nah man I just raise my calories up I am not eating enough for fear of gaining fat right now I could get up there not  same bodyfat though. I won't mega dose I have no need ide try gh just to see what it would do here im bloated up from a bad eating event

Good pic man, nice size and not a fat ass!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2015, 12:40:11 AM »
looks like a good physique, but work on your arms dude  :D theyre pretty much tiny

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2015, 01:16:28 AM »

Nice physique pestosterone! Jacked enough to make the whores go wet when you take your shirt off, but not mega huge; can pass off as "all chiken and brokoli bro" fake natural

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2015, 01:41:07 AM »
defo a decent phqsiue

now up the dose ov everything and mutate,.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2015, 01:59:53 AM »
This basically my look though yea my fuxking arms are tiny they refuse to grow I've done everybgoddamn thing under the sun for 6 months at a time and can't catch them the fuck up.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2015, 02:09:56 AM »
Anyways my point with my picture post was small dose small muscle Big dose big muscle

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2015, 12:04:01 PM »
This basically my look though yea my fuxking arms are tiny they refuse to grow I've done everybgoddamn thing under the sun for 6 months at a time and can't catch them the fuck up.

Have you tried synthol? Or just don't train the rest of your body, and your arms will look bigger lmao

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2015, 03:30:24 PM »

Have you tried supersetting bi's and tri's for the entire arm workout? It gets them crazy pumped and I've seen some good growth since doing that. I don't have stellar arms or anything but they're a solid 18 inches and slowly getting there. I also put a ton of emphasis on the brachialis. A well developed brachialis will make your arms look much bigger than they really are. I like across the chest hammer curls superset with reverse curls using an EZ bar for a big time brachialis buster.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2015, 03:41:28 PM »
My arms are so big they look out of proportion. I always do Triceps with back and biceps with chest and have a desperate arm day and also train bicep or triceps with shoulders usually whichever one I feel like dking that day. They got so much bigger than the rest of my body that I don't even have a set arm day anymore I'll just do an arm day maybe once a month