Author Topic: I will sum up bodybuilding  (Read 14813 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: I will sum up bodybuilding
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »
It's small but not fat free lol I can wear like size 30s in the waste with a compact .45 in the waste band but legs and ass won't allow the legs sizes I fcking hate pants all are made for people who don't lift

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2015, 11:35:03 AM »
It's small but not fat free lol I can wear like size 30s in the waste with a compact .45 in the waste band but legs and ass won't allow the legs sizes I fcking hate pants all are made for people who don't lift

I buy all 38 waist pants to fit legs, get them taylored at the waist and all is good.
30 inch waste for real??? Seems everyone has a 30-32 inch waste. Would mean you have like 28 inch  waste when really lean. Or less even.
You sure about those stats???
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2015, 11:56:41 AM »
Lol damn a 38?? I wear a 28-30 depending on the brand of jeans I wear but it's getting hard to fit in them since my legs have been growing a lot

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »
Lol damn a 38?? I wear a 28-30 depending on the brand of jeans I wear but it's getting hard to fit in them since my legs have been growing a lot

36 would be the absolute smallest to fit legs. Before getting them taylored, looked like I was wearing diapers, lol, they were so big and I do not have the biggest ass to fill out the back part....

Time to get serious on leg day man....
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2015, 12:13:49 PM »
I have a 30" waist and have to wear 36" jeans in order to fit into them.  Anything smaller than that and they are skin tight in the crotch/quad area.  All the jeans i have are wide leg jeans, i can't even fit into most "normal" jeans these.  Always wear a belt and you're golden.

My ex-girlfriend tried to get me in some skinny jeans.  Even the 36" pants wouldn't fit past my knee.  It really goes to show how small the normal man is these days.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2015, 12:24:36 PM »
well I sure as hell don't have no 30 inch waste. 32ish when in shape but I got real good shoulders so not like it's a problem...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »
These I have on are shorts they r 32inchs polo and I have 1 Springfield 45 inside the waiste could fit 2 of these fuckers if I needed. I also buy bigger pants injust hate the damn bigger waste all bunched up under the belt and shit. My wife just bought me a pair of athletic fit Levi's its a new cut stretches in the legs the 33swaste do nice in me only have one pair so far decent fit bitches b lookin they r good

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »
I have a 30" waist and have to wear 36" jeans in order to fit into them.  Anything smaller than that and they are skin tight in the crotch/quad area.  All the jeans i have are wide leg jeans, i can't even fit into most "normal" jeans these.  Always wear a belt and you're golden.

My ex-girlfriend tried to get me in some skinny jeans.  Even the 36" pants wouldn't fit past my knee.  It really goes to show how small the normal man is these days.

8)
Glad she's your ex fuck skinny jeans. its worse when fat chubby dudes where tight shirts and skinny jeans ide shoot mybself if I looked like them skinny jeans wtf is that lol

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2015, 08:35:36 AM »

8)

LOL my brother wears skinny jeans but he's 6' and 150#. I accidentally picked up a pair to try on (they were misplaced, I was looking for straight leg), and I could barely fit a calf into them, let alone my upper leg. I give my brother shit all the time when he wears skinny jeans, but it hasn't hindered his getting laid abilities, the kid gets way more pussy than I do. I guess its what college girls like these days. I'll never understand it, and I'm only 25.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2015, 02:57:41 PM »
LOL my brother wears skinny jeans but he's 6' and 150#. I accidentally picked up a pair to try on (they were misplaced, I was looking for straight leg), and I could barely fit a calf into them, let alone my upper leg. I give my brother shit all the time when he wears skinny jeans, but it hasn't hindered his getting laid abilities, the kid gets way more pussy than I do. I guess its what college girls like these days. I'll never understand it, and I'm only 25.

All the younger chicks i know love those stupid jeans.  Nothing like a super hot chick telling you that you would look good in a pair of them.  I told her they don't make them in mens' sizes so i can't wear them.

8)

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2015, 03:37:13 PM »
All the younger chicks i know love those stupid jeans.  Nothing like a super hot chick telling you that you would look good in a pair of them.  I told her they don't make them in mens' sizes so i can't wear them.

8)

A fitted Brioni with nice wingtips beats out those faggy jeans all day...  you stand out, you look sharp, you look rich.. helps if you're moderately good looking too. That 50 shades fantasy ...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2015, 09:45:35 AM »

8)

If your legs are too huge skinny jeans will just look weird. the whole look that people are going for is the skinny european model look; it's best to be tall and skinny with good face nowadays. muscles not needed lmao