Author Topic: Weight Loss is finally noticable thank goodness  (Read 19028 times)

whitewidow

Re: Weight Loss is finally noticable thank goodness
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2015, 07:15:26 AM »
Long way to go but I'm doing a lot of training and a ketogenic diet.   ;D

super bloated in the face brother! id use some lasix maybe once a week.Your holding a ocean

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2015, 07:20:54 AM »
I told Arnold in 1974 that he would never be a movie star! He replied, "I like it when people tell me things like that because it makes me try harder!"

There is still plenty of time for Goodrum to be successful.

You forgot that Arnold already HAVE been successful albeit on a smaller scale. He was the best in the world in something. While some measure of scepticism are invited, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt for at least a few years. Vince is a small time peddler out of cheap rented accommodation, lies constantly, counts buying a bottom of the line piece of shit TV from Walmart as an achievement, fails consistently at anything he touches. I realise his ambitions were never great to start with but this is getting pathetic now. I want him to succeed but doing the same stupid stupid shit day in an out when it's clearly not working does deserve mocking.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2015, 07:26:05 AM »
If this utterly laughable attempt of posting a picture of himself looking like something a crocodile shat out counts as marketing, then this two drug addicted flunkies that run this scam need to rethink their 'strategy'.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2015, 08:03:12 AM »
Look like a black George Costanza.

jerry ...its not a lie unless you believs it...

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2015, 08:28:25 AM »
wait!!! that's the after picture?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2015, 08:34:00 AM »
If this utterly laughable attempt of posting a picture of himself looking like something a crocodile shat out counts as marketing, then this two drug addicted flunkies that run this scam need to rethink their 'strategy'.

Everything is going AS PLANNED.... ;D
A

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2015, 08:52:03 AM »
Coincidence???????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2015, 08:52:57 AM »
Folks, Goodrum needs a better camera. Surely some people have things they don't need. Well, send them to Vince G who will benefit.

I swear his photos are some of the worst seen online. Look at his glasses. A double image. So he isn't as fat as he appears in the photo. Neither are

his arms as big as they look. I had to correct the arm he is flexing for the sake of honesty here.

He's a lot leaner than you Vince. No room to talk.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2015, 11:53:22 AM »
super bloated in the face brother! id use some lasix maybe once a week.Your holding a ocean

I have a fat face....even when I did my last show, it didn't shrink much. But I do admit that I have a long way to go.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2015, 12:14:28 PM »

I have a fat face....even when I did my last show, it didn't shrink much. But I do admit that I have a long way to go.

You had a fat face for your last show because you were fat dumbass. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2015, 12:17:28 PM »
How did old Vince manage to squeeze an Arnold story into this thread? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2015, 12:24:10 PM »
Jacked and tan.

Living the dream.

8)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2015, 03:42:57 PM »
Vince are you still in contact with this chap?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2015, 03:53:44 PM »
You forgot that Arnold already HAVE been successful albeit on a smaller scale. He was the best in the world in something. While some measure of scepticism are invited, I would have given him the benefit of the doubt for at least a few years. Vince is a small time peddler out of cheap rented accommodation, lies constantly, counts buying a bottom of the line piece of shit TV from Walmart as an achievement, fails consistently at anything he touches. I realise his ambitions were never great to start with but this is getting pathetic now. I want him to succeed but doing the same stupid stupid shit day in an out when it's clearly not working does deserve mocking.

Being a jobless balding middle aged negr0 is not a joke afterall... His attempts are hilarious tho', makes me feel like a very lucky individual on this earth lol

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2015, 03:55:06 PM »

You really are delusional aren't you?
You were fukkin offseason, oil drinking all day, pigged out FAT at that contest, wtf are you talking about  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »
You really are delusional aren't you?
You were fukkin offseason, oil drinking all day, pigged out FAT at that contest, wtf are you talking about  ???

Nope, thanks to this box I'll be back in shape in no time.  I'm planning to start a video journal of my journey hopefully back to the competitive.  I have to thank Aaron for sending a care package along with a 30 day supply of a new revolutionary supplement from Blackstone Labs that will be available in the coming times.  Lets just say that YOU CAN'T BAN EVERYTHING.  It is the Brock Lesnar of all anabolic activators that will guarantee that you'll take your workouts to "Suplex City".  The funny thing about it is that its been around for over 50 years and the formulation has just sat in an obscure medical journal collecting dust all this time.  Someone obviously has been poking around in the library for months.

Anyway, tune in for more ;)
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2015, 04:35:34 PM »

Nope, thanks to this box I'll be back in shape in no time.  I'm planning to start a video journal of my journey hopefully back to the competitive.  I have to thank Aaron for sending a care package along with a 30 day supply of a new revolutionary supplement from Blackstone Labs that will be available in the coming times.  Lets just say that YOU CAN'T BAN EVERYTHING.  It is the Brock Lesnar of all anabolic activators that will guarantee that you'll take your workouts to "Suplex City".  The funny thing about it is that its been around for over 50 years and the formulation has just sat in an obscure medical journal collecting dust all this time.  Someone obviously has been poking around in the library for months.

You realize none of us are going to go out and buy those supplements because you take them. I am not sure why you keep plugging them.

Which obscure medical journal?  ::) ::)
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2015, 04:50:08 PM »
You realize none of us are going to go out and buy those supplements because you take them. I am not sure why you keep plugging them.

Look, I have bad genetics for bodybuilding...short torso, long arms.  However, I've made the very best out of them by training hard.  But now I have the opportunity to actually OVERCOME GENETICS and bring in a better package than my best one at the 2009 Night of Champions.  I'm just excited about working towards hopefully getting back into competing and having some of the most powerful tools out there to do it.  Like Michaelangelo, I shall carve myself into a statue of David...yet be huge like Goliath.
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2015, 05:08:15 PM »

Nope, thanks to this box I'll be back in shape in no time.  I'm planning to start a video journal of my journey hopefully back to the competitive.  I have to thank Aaron for sending a care package along with a 30 day supply of a new revolutionary supplement from Blackstone Labs that will be available in the coming times.  Lets just say that YOU CAN'T BAN EVERYTHING.  It is the Brock Lesnar of all anabolic activators that will guarantee that you'll take your workouts to "Suplex City".  The funny thing about it is that its been around for over 50 years and the formulation has just sat in an obscure medical journal collecting dust all this time.  Someone obviously has been poking around in the library for months.

Enough with this bullshit. Mc Donalds, Starbucks or a fukkin Wallmart are lookin' for employees all the time, go and sign up ffs. If you will work hard, you may have a decent carreer even at these shitholes after a few years. I mean - it's not like you have many other options anyway (and if you won't, you will still be sitting in the same shit of your own ten more years later ).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2015, 05:09:45 PM »
Look, I have bad genetics for bodybuilding...short torso, long arms.  However, I've made the very best out of them by training hard.  But now I have the opportunity to actually OVERCOME GENETICS and bring in a better package than my best one at the 2009 Night of Champions.  I'm just excited about working towards hopefully getting back into competing and having some of the most powerful tools out there to do it.  Like Michaelangelo, I shall carve myself into a statue of David...yet be huge like Goliath.

X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2015, 05:17:11 PM »
Again, where the hell are these impressive pics of Vince?

Vince, you are like a black version of Genova except you have much better grammar.

Anyway, carry on with this train wreck, lol...
?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2015, 06:11:13 PM »

it would have the opposite effect at best

not sure if PJ and Aaron fully understand the Halo effect in marketing

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »
Surely Aaron and PJ must realise Vince turns these "products" in to a laughing stock?They would do better business telling him never to promote their supps again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2015, 06:47:45 PM »
it would have the opposite effect at best

not sure if PJ and Aaron fully understand the Halo effect in marketing

Apparently they do not.  :-\
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2015, 08:12:11 PM »
Surely Aaron and PJ must realise Vince turns these "products" in to a laughing stock?They would do better business telling him never to promote their supps again.

Give Goodrum some time to prove how effective those free products are. Goodness knows he has tried just about everything else except hard training in a good gym with someone knowledgeable.