Author Topic: Jason Blaha Strikes Back!! Calls out the haters; Shows off his new Mercedes Benz  (Read 10255 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He gets a pension as well

From what?  He's not that old.

Army of One

• Getbig V
From what?  He's not that old.

Army I think, or some kind of state position.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Fuzzy Nuts

Who is this guy, the white Goodrum?

Mike

• Getbig IV
Listen if i knew i could make 30k per year on YT i would probably buy a used Mercedes too!

Hes in the same class as Genova - YT fitness celeb minus the fitness

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Got the new Mercedes Benz.

Going out and partying every night.

Getting ripped to shreds.

Life is good for the newly divorced Jason Blaha.

pissant

• Getbig III
i do not believe this guy has friends lol...such a dweeb.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
i do not believe this guy has friends lol...such a dweeb.

Crowbarring in the fact that he has friends that are girls every other sentence.  :D

All the haters out there must be seething in anger at all the success he is having now as a single man back on the market.  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Got the new Mercedes Benz.

Going out and partying every night.

Getting ripped to shreds.

Life is good for the newly divorced Jason Blaha.

The comments on that video are hilarious, I haven't seen so much hate since Prime Derek Anthony

SickKent   4 hours ago  
Blaha, please make a vid of you partying...pleeeeeeease! Fuck that would be fucken cringeworthy and fucken hilarious. You'd probably drive straight into the middle of the party with your sister's secondhand Benz and get out wearing that double breasted blazer huge "Ronnie Colemanesque" suit (I've seen you wearing on a facebook post, don't try to deny it) then at some point during the night, maybe after a few low carb beers and dances you'll take the blazer off to reveal...............you r gun shoulder holster! Fucken LmFao.

Prince Machiavelli   2 hours ago  
+SickKent he's unbearably cringeworthy...it's like he's trying to make his ex jealous haha.  Blaha...she left you because you're a fat middle-aged loser that dresses like a paedophile, is registered disabled, has no job, no house and tries to cover up his bisexual secret by attempting to come across as masculine by flaunting handguns and making up shit fantasy's where you were presented your two black belts in brazilian bullshitsu, by Steven Seagall himself. I'd have fucking loved it is you crashed your sisters old benz whilst filming this, and smashed your prescription glasses off the airbag

Prince Machiavelli   1 hour ago  
+Chuck Hamilton lol course he did. he must have had enough of her sat in the house all day refusing to get a job, stuffed toys and computer games all over the place, giant fucking green screen in the living room, embarrassing herself all over the internet, dressed in a spartan costume and threatening to fuck teenage boys in the ass.
The final straw for blaha must of been the fact that she was megadosing roids and still fat and weak as fuck!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The comments on that video are hilarious, I haven't seen so much hate since Prime Derek Anthony

SickKent   4 hours ago  
Blaha, please make a vid of you partying...pleeeeeeease! Fuck that would be fucken cringeworthy and fucken hilarious. You'd probably drive straight into the middle of the party with your sister's secondhand Benz and get out wearing that double breasted blazer huge "Ronnie Colemanesque" suit (I've seen you wearing on a facebook post, don't try to deny it) then at some point during the night, maybe after a few low carb beers and dances you'll take the blazer off to reveal...............you r gun shoulder holster! Fucken LmFao.

+SickKent he's unbearably cringeworthy...it's like he's trying to make his ex jealous haha.  Blaha...she left you because you're a fat middle-aged loser that dresses like a paedophile, is registered disabled, has no job, no house and tries to cover up his bisexual secret by attempting to come across as masculine by flaunting handguns and making up shit fantasy's where you were presented your two black belts in brazilian bullshitsu, by Steven Seagall himself. I'd have fucking loved it is you crashed your sisters old benz whilst filming this, and smashed your prescription glasses off the airbag

+Chuck Hamilton lol course he did. he must have had enough of her sat in the house all day refusing to get a job, stuffed toys and computer games all over the place, giant fucking green screen in the living room, embarrassing herself all over the internet, dressed in a spartan costume and threatening to fuck teenage boys in the ass.
The final straw for blaha must of been the fact that she was megadosing roids and still fat and weak as fuck!

I didn't want to go too hard on the poor fella.

He's trying to put on a good front but it's clearly obvious that he's crying himself to sleep every night.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`d shove that pistol up his narrow ass ! 

NO HOMO   :D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
embarrassing herself all over the internet, dressed in a spartan costume and threatening to fuck teenage boys in the ass.
LOLOLOLOL

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
blah!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
He is like the Anti-Zyzz

a_pupil

• Getbig V
He is like the Anti-Zyzz

shitter genetics than jason genova.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I am thinking that he won't make a video to highlight the night that his car gets repo'd for non-payment of the loan.

a_pupil

• Getbig V

SickKent   4 hours ago  

fucking lol at the bolded. blaha comes across as the guy who tries as hard as possible to make those surrounding him know that he lifts as he looks like shit, things like wearing a lifting belt to a job interview

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Wtf I just watched???
!

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Horrible voice and kiddie outfit