Author Topic: Jason Blaha Strikes Back!! Calls out the haters; Shows off his new Mercedes Benz  (Read 10247 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Gives a detailed account of how he will handle anybody who decides they want to fuck with his shit around the 2:30 mark.

bradistani

• Getbig V
he sure is a whiny bitch for a texan :-\ and then he gets out his gun :D ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
So, he brought the mercedes from his sister for $1,000?
X

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Stop making stupid people famous

Army of One

• Getbig V
Blaha is an obese man

ritch

• Getbig V
?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
he sure is a whiny bitch for a texan :-\ and then he gets out his gun :D ::)

He has full coverage on his vehicle so he can shoot through his window if he gets robbed.

As if somebody in a life and death situation wouldn't shoot through a car window because they were afraid the insurance company wouldn't pay for the repair.  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
He has full coverage on his vehicle so he can shoot through his window if he gets robbed.

As if somebody in a life and death situation wouldn't shoot through a car window because they were afraid the insurance company wouldn't pay for the repair.  ::)

Maybe wait for the attacker to shoot first then fire back, that way the insurance could tell it wasn't you.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Fat, no arms, batman tshirt wearing mothafucka.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Fat, no arms, batman tshirt wearing mothafucka.

More muscle than Nubret, better structure than Panda.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Maybe wait for the attacker to shoot first then fire back, that way the insurance could tell it wasn't you.

It's worth the risk of your life when a potential 300 dollar window replacement expense is at hand.

Method101

• Getbig V
Men with small dicks and deep seated inferiority complexes always fawn over big guns and cars. He could have bought a Ferrari and I still wouldn't envy his gelatinous ass. Notice how the size too small Batman shirt accentuates his hourglass physique.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
My car is two driveways over.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Men with small dicks and deep seated inferiority complexes always fawn over big guns and cars. He could have bought a Ferrari and I still wouldn't envy his gelatinous ass. Notice how the size too small Batman shirt accentuates his hourglass physique.

Is it wrong to fap to those hips?

Method101

• Getbig V
Is it wrong to fap to those hips?
This song should be the intro to every Bla Bla video.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
This song should be the intro to every Bla Bla video.

LOL!!

Someone needs to put this over his videos.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Layne Norton should fly to Texas, and shit on this tubby annoyance's windshield  ;D.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Be careful intentionally brandishing a weapon in Texas.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Be careful intentionally brandishing a weapon in Texas.

And wearing a Batman shirt. :D

That_Dude

• Getbig III
That benz is not worthy of being an average getbiggers winter beater. Who is this fatso

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So he's bragging about having a used Benz he bought from his sister, full coverage and a gun? who brags about having full coverage insurance?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So he's bragging about having a used Benz he bought from his sister, full coverage and a gun? who brags about having full coverage insurance?

In another vid posted here he was talking about making 30k a year from his yt channel..pathetic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
In another vid posted here he was talking about making 30k a year from his yt channel..pathetic.

If that's all he does yes, it's pathetic but if this is just another revenue stream that's not bad dough. Does he do anything else besides this?

Army of One

• Getbig V
I do not think so. He is always saying he is working on "other" projects, which I suspect is more youtube or bodybuilding shit.

He does not have a "regular" job like most people. All his income probably comes from social media.

He gets a pension as well