Author Topic: Top 20% of earners pay 84% of Fed taxes  (Read 9709 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Top 20% of earners pay 84% of Fed taxes
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2015, 08:28:11 PM »

Of course it counts, if not our resident republicans in this thread would be out of work and sucking the government's tit instead.

Thats why they always jump in to defend the rich.

They are fellow cocksuckers.

HA! :D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2015, 08:46:04 PM »
Actually they are different....the Republicans continue to present a very radical vision of America the way they see it.....progressives simply want everyone to be treated fairly and equally......

With everybody else's money. Why is it fair when someone goes out and creates wealth for someone else who basically sits on their ass or has no desire to further themselves?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2015, 08:50:02 PM »

Of course it counts, if not our resident republicans in this thread would be out of work and sucking the government's tit instead.

Republicans (the majority of capitalist) create most of the wealth and jobs in this country. Your from the Netherlands. Why are you chiming in anyway? If you're not happy being a construction worker and not making enough, instead of going on the dole when you're not working. How about becoming an owner of your own?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2015, 06:16:13 AM »
The "death tax" is a tax that only douche bags like the Hilton children end up paying.  Who by the way, never worked an honest day in their lives.  Unless you count sucking cock on video as work.

So you are saying that it is OK for .gov to take stuff because someone is rich and you don't think their offspring deserve it? What are you? A fucking Marxist?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2015, 06:22:21 AM »

And your a whiny little bitch. What exactly is your problem with the "rich"? Why is their money fair game for .gov? It seems you think the rich somehow don't deserve what they have, so .gov does what you can't, Take it.

And why do you always jump to defend the "poor"? Do you think it is some noble cause to defend the leaches of society? If it wasn't for those rich bastards these people wouldn't be poor?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2015, 06:28:21 AM »
The Republican Party getting lower and middle class whites to go along iwht their agenda is the bissest con job ewver....Republicans do absolutely nothing to help that group of people and always shows they are willing to increase the deficit if it benefits the rich...AMAZING

And the dems keep creating social programs to keep the votes coming in from those on the .gov tit. And you think giving hand outs is helping people?
Class warfare is the biggest con job of all time, keep the peons fighting over non sense while .gov spends the country into oblivion.

Funny, last time I checked I have to live within the means of my income. I can't go out and spend 10x what I make, then go to my boss and demand a raise well because I was irresponsible. Not .gov, spend like their is no tomorrow then raise taxes. Then once taxes have been raise piss all that away as well.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2015, 07:03:01 AM »
And your a whiny little bitch. What exactly is your problem with the "rich"? Why is their money fair game for .gov? It seems you think the rich somehow don't deserve what they have, so .gov does what you can't, Take it.

And why do you always jump to defend the "poor"? Do you think it is some noble cause to defend the leaches of society? If it wasn't for those rich bastards these people wouldn't be poor?

My problem is not with the rich its cock suckers like you that is my problem.

Always fighting for the ones who doesnt need it. The rich has it all: influence, tax breaks, politicians you name it.

A little advice: Just because you swallow the rich mans cum doesnt make you rich.You are still just a guy.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2015, 07:05:52 AM »
Republicans (the majority of capitalist) create most of the wealth and jobs in this country. Your from the Netherlands. Why are you chiming in anyway? If you're not happy being a construction worker and not making enough, instead of going on the dole when you're not working. How about becoming an owner of your own?

You could learn a lot from me actually.

My country has a free press and our education system teaches us to take "the opposite wiev".

I/We are much more informed than you will ever be.

With the information and education you have recieved you might as well be living in North Korea.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2015, 07:07:20 AM »
And the dems keep creating social programs to keep the votes coming in from those on the .gov tit. And you think giving hand outs is helping people?
Class warfare is the biggest con job of all time, keep the peons fighting over non sense while .gov spends the country into oblivion.

Funny, last time I checked I have to live within the means of my income. I can't go out and spend 10x what I make, then go to my boss and demand a raise well because I was irresponsible. Not .gov, spend like their is no tomorrow then raise taxes. Then once taxes have been raise piss all that away as well.

You just described Wall Street right there saying YOU cant do that yet they can and you defend them.

They piss on you and tell you its raining and you bark at the poor like god dog you are.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2015, 07:14:39 AM »
With everybody else's money. Why is it fair when someone goes out and creates wealth for someone else who basically sits on their ass or has no desire to further themselves?

You mean the factory worker who creates wealth for the owner who enhirited the business from his father, who never works at all and take his money to tax shelters in the Caymans?

That is not fair yet you defend the owner everytime you get the chance.

Why? Because you are a fucking coward who always sides with the winner.

If Hitler had won the war all we would hear from you would be  "jawohl mein führer".

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2015, 07:14:50 AM »
Actually they are different....the Republicans continue to present a very radical vision of America the way they see it.....progressives simply want everyone to be treated fairly and equally......

oh Christ.  I officially give up.  seriously.  white flag.  i'm done.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2015, 07:19:16 AM »
oh Christ.  I officially give up.  seriously.  white flag.  i'm done.

This was your last post in this thread:

"so stupid on so many levels.  this picture makes absolutely ZERO sense.  I don't even know where to start. "

I give up, im done, i dont know where to start etc...

Why do you even bother posting that you dont bother?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2015, 07:30:24 AM »
This was your last post in this thread:

"so stupid on so many levels.  this picture makes absolutely ZERO sense.  I don't even know where to start. "

I give up, im done, i dont know where to start etc...

Why do you even bother posting that you dont bother?

sorry.  i'm at work.  to effectively address all of the different topics that picture covers I would have to write at least 1,000 words.  someone who posts that and then literally believes that "Democrats care about poor people, and Republicans don't" I just can't help. 

I will say this.  I think that a progressive tax system is fair.  I don't mind that the rich pay a larger share.  Some wealth distribution does not bother me.  The estate tax however is aggressive wealth redistribution.   Obamacare is aggressive wealth redistribution.  I am against AGGRESSIVE forms of wealth redistribution.  It leads us down the wrong path. I believe that. 

I'm not sure you would ever be against a bill that raises taxes on people who make over let's say a million dollars a year.  That bothers me.  Hard left people believe that we can tax ourselves into prosperity. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2015, 08:12:16 AM »
sorry.  i'm at work.  to effectively address all of the different topics that picture covers I would have to write at least 1,000 words.  someone who posts that and then literally believes that "Democrats care about poor people, and Republicans don't" I just can't help. 

I will say this.  I think that a progressive tax system is fair.  I don't mind that the rich pay a larger share.  Some wealth distribution does not bother me.  The estate tax however is aggressive wealth redistribution.   Obamacare is aggressive wealth redistribution.  I am against AGGRESSIVE forms of wealth redistribution.  It leads us down the wrong path. I believe that. 

I'm not sure you would ever be against a bill that raises taxes on people who make over let's say a million dollars a year.  That bothers me.  Hard left people believe that we can tax ourselves into prosperity. 

Good post. I agree lets not get into the who cares about who debate.
One thing though. Dont you find it odd that the republicans and many democrats  is talking about deficits yet whenever it benefits the uber-rich or wars it doesnt seem to matter at all? The Congress/Senate is the most unproductive ever yet when a bill like this comes they have no problems getting it through.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2015, 08:55:39 AM »
Good post. I agree lets not get into the who cares about who debate.
One thing though. Dont you find it odd that the republicans and many democrats  is talking about deficits yet whenever it benefits the uber-rich or wars it doesnt seem to matter at all? The Congress/Senate is the most unproductive ever yet when a bill like this comes they have no problems getting it through.

they're trying appease them that's for sure.  in 2014 there was the new Medicare tax on the rich, new lower phase outs for itemized and higher rates on the capital gains and qualified dividends.  they're just trying to make nice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2015, 10:11:50 AM »

You mean the factory worker who creates wealth for the owner who enhirited the business from his father, who never works at all and take his money to tax shelters in the Caymans?

That is not fair yet you defend the owner everytime you get the chance.

Why? Because you are a fucking coward who always sides with the winner.

If Hitler had won the war all we would hear from you would be  "jawohl mein führer".

Do you work for someone or for yourself? Do you not understand that no matter who owns that company that person is creating the jobs for the factory worker and no matter how much that owner/CEO makes he/she's the one taking all the risks?

That factory worker is free to leave his position and go out and start a business on their own. Yes, it can be done, has been done and those with any drive what so ever will continue to do so. It's the business owners that take the risks and if done right deserve the reward. Besides helping people, I went into business TO MAKE MONEY. My trainers are free to go out and start their own businesses if the choose but most won't because (like any business) they won't take the risk. It doesn't matter if that business was inherited or not..someone, again, took the risk to start it. So the whining by yourself and left about not being "fair" is a bullshit argument on every level.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »
Do you work for someone or for yourself? Do you not understand that no matter who owns that company that person is creating the jobs for the factory worker and no matter how much that owner/CEO makes he/she's the one taking all the risks?

That factory worker is free to leave his position and go out and start a business on their own. Yes, it can be done, has been done and those with any drive what so ever will continue to do so. It's the business owners that take the risks and if done right deserve the reward. Besides helping people, I went into business TO MAKE MONEY. My trainers are free to go out and start their own businesses if the choose but most won't because (like any business) they won't take the risk. It doesn't matter if that business was inherited or not..someone, again, took the risk to start it. So the whining by yourself and left about not being "fair" is a bullshit argument on every level.

I agree that business owners take risk and perform a very good public service by providing revunue to the government and jobs...but they don't deserve a free pass just because they do......

businessment and able to be in business because there are roads, police, etc to help them maintain grow businesses....if not for this they could not be in business period....businessment do not create businesses in a vacuum..they need government support for this and so they MUST pay their fair share of taxes..

also the fact of the matter is, businesses with the support of the Republicans are not paying people what they are worth..which causes the government to have to step in and provide food stamps and in efect, subsidize business salaries......but of course you don't care about that..in your mind its Obama's fault that every one is on food stamps.....not stopping to think that many of the people on food stamps are in the military and are working

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2015, 10:47:13 AM »
I agree that business owners take risk and perform a very good public service by providing revunue to the government and jobs...but they don't deserve a free pass just because they do......

businessment and able to be in business because there are roads, police, etc to help them maintain grow businesses....if not for this they could not be in business period....businessment do not create businesses in a vacuum..they need government support for this and so they MUST pay their fair share of taxes..

You're using Obama's lame line "you didn't build that" which is complete BS and I don't think ONE person on here is complaining about paying for necessities. But the bottom line and true Entrepreneur finds ways to make things work. Like Obama you act like businesses would be non-existent. The difference between not knowing how businesses work and how they do work. I have to add that after Obama made that ridiculous speech he was pretty much the laughing stock of the business world and he and his minions struggled to cover his ass after that retarded comment

also the fact of the matter is, businesses with the support of the Republicans are not paying people what they are worth..which causes the government to have to step in and provide food stamps and in efect, subsidize business salaries......but of course you don't care about that..in your mind its Obama's fault that every one is on food stamps.....not stopping to think that many of the people on food stamps are in the military and are working

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2015, 11:39:51 AM »
they're trying appease them that's for sure.  in 2014 there was the new Medicare tax on the rich, new lower phase outs for itemized and higher rates on the capital gains and qualified dividends.  they're just trying to make nice.

I havent heard about this is it this one:

3. Higher Medicare taxes

For those making over $200,000 ($250,000 if married), their Medicare taxes will go up on their wages and, for the first time, their investment income will be subject to a Medicare tax as well.

On wages: They will pay another 0.9 percentage points of Medicare tax on wage income over $200,000 ($250,000 if married). That's on top of the 1.45% Medicare tax that they must pay on all their wages (or 2.9% if they're self-employed).

So, for example, a single bank executive making $500,000 in wages - which is $300,000 above the applicable threshold - would have to pay an additional $2,700 in Medicare taxes (0.9% x $300,000)

http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/20/pf/taxes/rich-taxes/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2015, 11:44:28 AM »

Im not talking small-business owners here you know that. You critizise me for talking the side of the "poor". In this my wiev the small business owner is part of the "poor".

Im talking big business who use tax shelters, use politicians to write a tax code that gives them numerous subsidies etc.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »

Hell i would love to see coorporations be punished for using tax shelters and cut several tax deductions and give them to small businesses instead.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2015, 12:08:24 PM »
My problem is not with the rich its cock suckers like you that is my problem.

Always fighting for the ones who doesnt need it. The rich has it all: influence, tax breaks, politicians you name it.

A little advice: Just because you swallow the rich mans cum doesnt make you rich.You are still just a guy.

Your so fucking stupid you can even see that I am fighting for everyone. Guess what happens after they take it all from the rich? They come after the middle class then the poor. Your  homo based metaphors are as ignorant as you
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2015, 12:12:45 PM »
Im not talking small-business owners here you know that. You critizise me for talking the side of the "poor". In this my wiev the small business owner is part of the "poor".

Im talking big business who use tax shelters, use politicians to write a tax code that gives them numerous subsidies etc.

Big businesses grew from small businesses. They didn't start out that way. BTW, where have I criticized you for taking the side of the poor?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2015, 12:18:04 PM »
Your so fucking stupid you can even see that I am fighting for everyone. Guess what happens after they take it all from the rich? They come after the middle class then the poor. Your  homo based metaphors are as ignorant as you

Hilarious post :D

You sound like you live in nazi germany.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2015, 12:21:02 PM »
Big businesses grew from small businesses. They didn't start out that way.

No argument here. But just like a government can become to big so can a coorporation.

BTW, where have I criticized you for taking the side of the poor?

I think you have called me a commie multiple times so.. :)