Author Topic: Top 20% of earners pay 84% of Fed taxes  (Read 9733 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Top 20% of earners pay 84% of Fed taxes
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
Jesus Christ just shut up. Dude, do you even have a job?

LOL - frustrated much?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2015, 03:09:18 PM »
Why wouldn't this surprise me? "Forward Progressives" lol. Fact, last count there was over 500k ILLEGALS getting social security cards which means they're going to ILLEGALLY receive refunds, subsidies and benefits they're not LEGALLY entitled to.

these illegals can vote now.  and they ain't voting Repub, you know this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2015, 03:18:47 PM »
Why wouldn't this surprise me? "Forward Progressives" lol. Fact, last count there was over 500k ILLEGALS getting social security cards which means they're going to ILLEGALLY receive refunds, subsidies and benefits they're not LEGALLY entitled to.

great

you finally have something you can prove

where is the link to prove your fact?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2015, 04:10:58 PM »
these illegals can vote now.  and they ain't voting Repub, you know this.

Regardless, they're still ILLEGAL.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2015, 04:17:20 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2015, 04:46:46 PM »
Regardless, they're still ILLEGAL.

Hey, vote ted cruz or support amnesty.  It's that simple in 2016. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2015, 06:27:56 PM »

It also means many of them are paying taxes when they weren't before they had Social Security numbers. What illegals aren't entitled to is food stamps. The folks who have SS #'s are no longer illegal. They were granted amnesty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2015, 06:33:16 PM »

I see you are now resorting to defamation tactics. Thought you said it was liberals who did this. Seems you folks to the right aren't exempt from it.

Just wondering, what does his having a job have to do with anything. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. Maybe he's independently wealthy.

Just so you know, I don't have a job per se. I am retired. I pay taxes a plenty.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »

actually I have two of them...I'm a Licensed Clinical social worker and college professor....and yes, I'm a progressive and a liberal...not ashamed of it at all.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2015, 06:39:16 PM »

actually I have two of them...I'm a Licensed Clinical social worker and college professor....and yes, I'm a progressive and a liberal...not ashamed of it at all.....

Do you teach your students the same liberal ideologies as yourself? In other words, are you indoctrinating them?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2015, 06:48:24 PM »
Do you teach your students the same liberal ideologies as yourself? In other words, are you indoctrinating them?

well..I teach psychology and physical geology.......politics does come up in class.......I try to be as fair as I can and present the most reasonable points of view,....which is difficult to do when the Republicans have such extreme views..most people are ALREADY liberal.........they are mostly pro-marijuana use, pro-gay rights, Pro-gay marriage, etc.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2015, 06:48:54 PM »

Do you teach those poor unfortunate kids that you "coach" your idiotic right wing ideology ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2015, 06:49:45 PM »
well..I teach psychology and physical geology.......politics does come up in class.......I try to be as fair as I can and present the most reasonable points of view,....which is difficult to do when the Republicans have such extreme views..most people are ALREADY liberal.........they are mostly pro-marijuana use, pro-gay rights, Pro-gay marriage, etc.....

and unlike Joe you're not taking photos of teenage girls and posting them to the internet without their consent

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2015, 06:54:10 PM »
and unlike Joe you're not taking photos of teenage girls and posting them to the internet without their consent

Did he actually do that???????...WOW!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2015, 06:55:51 PM »
Did he actually do that???????...WOW!!!

I seem to recall he posted a picture of some teenage girl squatting at his gym (more vicarious bragging)

I don't know if he got her consent to post her picture or not

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2015, 07:44:23 PM »

It takes hard work and a great education to achieve your positions. Congrats. We just have different views. Strawman on the other hand has a finance degree and still thinks 2+2= 8.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2015, 07:48:29 PM »
I seem to recall he posted a picture of some teenage girl squatting at his gym (more vicarious bragging)

I don't know if he got her consent to post her picture or not

Oh. You mean my 25 year old Internationally Ranked Cyclist who races for The US Cycling Team who is now training at the Olympic Training Center for RIO? That teenage girl? Oh, BTW. I just wrote the strength program for the Olympic Cycling Team. I go up in two weeks to give my presentation. Thanks for coming. Don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.

What did you say you did for living again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2015, 08:01:52 PM »
Thanks for coming. Don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.

oops, too late.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2015, 08:09:06 PM »
Oh. You mean my 25 year old Internationally Ranked Cyclist who races for The US Cycling Team who is now training at the Olympic Training Center for RIO? That teenage girl? Oh, BTW. I just wrote the strength program for the Olympic Cycling Team. I go up in two weeks to give my presentation. Thanks for coming. Don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.

your memory is pretty shit but hey man, if you say you didn't post a picture of a teenage girl squatting in your gym I'll take your word for it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:21 PM »
your memory is pretty shit but hey man, if you say you didn't post a picture of a teenage girl squatting in your gym I'll take your word for it

How is my memory for shit, liar? I posted a pic of a 25 year old women squatting. Not a teenage girl. Keep your pedo fantasies to yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2015, 11:54:02 PM »
..most people are ALREADY liberal.........they are mostly pro-marijuana use, pro-gay rights, Pro-gay marriage, etc.....

-Same in my world. I sometimes wonder if a lot of Getbiggers are out of touch or live in the "backwoods" of our country. Maybe they are completely nuts and have been institutionalized and not allowed to keep up on current affairs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2015, 11:58:22 PM »

Impressive. -Still begs the question, did you get her permission to post her photo?  If not, think about all the coaches who have gone down big time for less. Be careful.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2015, 06:24:45 AM »
It takes hard work and a great education to achieve your positions. Congrats. We just have different views. Strawman on the other hand has a finance degree and still thinks 2+2= 8.

much appreciated :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2015, 06:27:50 AM »

Really?......impressive.....did you know Lance Armstrong?.......what do you think about all the doping in cycling?..is it good or bad?