Author Topic: Things these bitches say  (Read 7546 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Things these bitches say
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »
wrong hole.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »
I don't want to be the party killer here but I honestly think it's sad if you think all women are like this.

Sure a lot of bitches are like that but you should try and start dating some REAL women. You are way too concerned about
looks to ever have a happy relationship and a healthy stance towards women.

You sound very frustrated and disappointed - that is bound to happen when you hit on those slutty superficial whores who are way too
concerned about their appearance.

I was once crazy for this girl ... she was good looking and the sex was great but besides that we did not have a lot in common and I would rather hang out with
my friends than her but I was in love with her. It ended really ugly and left me heart-broken for a long time. Now I think WTF was I thinking to even fall in love
with a bitch like that?!  ;D

Now I'm in a relationship with the perfect girl and I'm just happy as I can be... but perfect does not mean she has a great body or the prettiest face but to me
she is the most beautiful woman on the planet and if she was the only other person left on earth I would not really miss anyone else because she's not only my
partner but my best friend too and I think that's what it should be like in a good relationship, at least I feel this way. Of course appearance is important too and
I could never ever be in a relationship with a woman that I don't find attractive, that won't work obviously... but even when it comes to sex I think it's more important
what both partners do and not how they look... I can have the hottest woman but when she's a starfish it's not a lot of fun to fuck her.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2015, 01:12:42 PM »
I don't want to be the party killer here but I honestly think it's sad if you think all women are like this.

Sure a lot of bitches are like that but you should try and start dating some REAL women. You are way too concerned about

You sound very frustrated and disappointed - that is bound to happen when you hit on those slutty superficial whores who are way too

I was once crazy for this girl ... she was good looking and the sex was great but besides that we did not have a lot in common and I would rather hang out with
my friends than her but I was in love with her. It ended really ugly and left me heart-broken for a long time. Now I think WTF was I thinking to even fall in love

Now I'm in a relationship with the perfect girl and I'm just happy as I can be... but perfect does not mean she has a great body or the prettiest face but to me
she is the most beautiful woman on the planet and if she was the only other person left on earth I would not really miss anyone else because she's not only my
partner but my best friend too and I think that's what it should be like in a good relationship, at least I feel this way. Of course appearance is important too and
I could never ever be in a relationship with a woman that I don't find attractive, that won't work obviously... but even when it comes to sex I think it's more important
what both partners do and not how they look... I can have the hottest woman but when she's a starfish it's not a lot of fun to fuck her.
You better hold on to her.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »
starfish - how romantic  :D

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2015, 03:52:48 PM »
You better hold on to her.

Will do. I plan on staying with her till death do us part.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2015, 03:54:24 PM »
"I'm not into anal, that's dirty"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2015, 11:52:30 PM »
After a few yrs you learn the art of not listening but being able to recall the main points should they question you about it.... This is a learned art, its needs experience

I feel flint will never get this experience as he is trapped at 21, after being trapped at 19 for half a decade... If he eventually ages past this point he may have a chance, if not he could pay tdongs for advices on the matter

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2015, 11:56:19 PM »
After a few yrs you learn the art of not listening but being able to recall the main points should they question you about it.... This is a learned art, its needs experience

I feel flint will never get this experience as he is trapped at 21, after being trapped at 19 for half a decade... If he eventually ages past this point he may have a chance, if not he could pay tdongs for advices on the matter

WHEN DID FLINT TURN 22,I DONT REMEMBER HIM MENTIONING HIS BIRTHDAY.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2015, 11:57:09 PM »

.  You either haven't dated much or are a sociopath. I don't take advice from guys  about women from.guys who aren't bitter (to a degree) with women. Men aren't like females we don't keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Shit sticks with us. The real players have all been fucked over, that's what separates the players from the wannabees. Year ago I thought I was an alpha male just because I had my share of good looking women I got into bed with me...boy was I wrong.wasn't until I got my heart torn out by a chick that I saw them for what they really are, and was able to take my game to the next level...part of that being able to emotionally disconnect from beautiful women like nothing..even if the sex was mindblowing. This is a learned skill because it's human nature to get attached to beautiful women, if you haven't your either a closet gay or a sociopath.  Becoming an alpha male is like selling your soul to the devil, every guy wants it but the moment he becomes one (if he ever does) he's doomed a miserable lonely exostance no matter how many fine bitches he has in his life.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2015, 12:02:11 AM »
.  You either haven't dated much or are a sociopath. I don't take advice from guys  about women from.guys who aren't bitter (to a degree) with women. Men aren't like females we don't keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Shit sticks with us. The real players have all been fucked over, that's what separates the players from the wannabees. Year ago I thought I was an alpha male just because I had my share of good looking women I got into bed with me...boy was I wrong.wasn't until I got my heart torn out by a chick that I saw them for what they really are, and was able to take my game to the next level...part of that being able to emotionally disconnect from beautiful women like nothing..even if the sex was mindblowing. This is a learned skill because it's human nature to get attached to beautiful women, if you haven't your either a closet gay or a sociopath.  Becoming an alpha male is like selling your soul to the devil, every guy wants it but the moment he becomes one (if he ever does) he's doomed a miserable lonely exostance no matter how many fine bitches he has in his life.

Next level?

Wome just take the piss out of you.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2015, 12:04:42 AM »
Not all women are ccunts man. They all have their moments, just like anyone, but when you are a true alpha women worship you. Unless you treat them really Shit, and I've done that to girls, they give you no hassle and are in awe of you. Personally I rather an equal, a girl who has a mind of her own and isn't like a child in a sweet shop around you.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 12:08:54 AM »

You do realize that most guys here went through several cases of perfect women? You do realize that everyone going through a nasty bitter divorce now at one point was convinced they found the one?

You too statistically speaking will one day realize that what you believe is wonderful now was just another rotten egg

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2015, 12:19:20 AM »
Next level?

Wome just take the piss out of you.
. Only one. Ive posted alot about the same girl. Last girl I dumped was a solid 7 in her thirties making 150k A year with no kids, can you say the same about yourself?
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2015, 12:26:27 AM »
. Only one. Ive posted alot about the same girl. Last girl I dumped was a solid 7 in her thirties making 150k A year with no kids, can you say the same about yourself?
Im in a relationship for the last 20 years, never been happier.
Yep, pretty much beats being alone after dumping a 7.

When ndid you turn 22?

Onezy

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2015, 12:28:34 AM »

Yet you couldn't get her to buy you a car.

You obviously have no "game"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2015, 12:28:53 AM »
Not all women are ccunts man. They all have their moments, just like anyone, but when you are a true alpha women worship you. Unless you treat them really Shit, and I've done that to girls, they give you no hassle and are in awe of you. Personally I rather an equal, a girl who has a mind of her own and isn't like a child in a sweet shop around you.
. Idk maybe I just got unlucky with the girl I fell for. She was really attractive and worshipped me in the beginning of the relationship, more I liked her the less attracted she became to me. She still contacts me here and there, now that she sees I moved on...and while tempting I don't respond. I think every guy has that one chick who is his kryptonite. You hate them for what they did  to you but love them for what kind of guy they turned you into.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2015, 12:40:02 AM »
Yet you couldn't get her to buy you a car.

You obviously have no "game"
.  I dumped her because she told me that she walked away from her husband after ten years for no reason except that she was bored with him. She told me he was good looking guy... loyal to her and loved her she just got tired of the same routine and she just took.off one day and left. Let me get this straight you walked  away from a man who loves you enough to spend his life with you so you can fuck some 22 year old guy you met in a bar at two in the morning? Part of being a man's  man is giving women a taste of their own fucking medicine. Maybe the bitch learned her lesson and will go make things right with the guy.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2015, 12:44:01 AM »
.  I dumped her because she told me that she walked away from her husband after ten years for no reason except that she was bored with him. She told me he was good looking guy... loyal to her and loved her she just got tired of the same routine and she just took.off one day and left. Let me get this straight you walked  away from a man who loves you enough to spend his life with you so you can fuck some 22 year old guy you met in a bar at two in the morning? Part of being a man's  man is giving women a taste of their own fucking medicine. Maybe the bitch learned her lesson and will go make things right with the guy.
We used to call girls 'ten to twoers', they were the only single ones at 2am because they were the ugly chicks
Flint, the male ten to twoer
and when did you turn 22?

Onezy

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2015, 12:57:08 AM »
.  I dumped her because she told me that she walked away from her husband after ten years for no reason except that she was bored with him. She told me he was good looking guy... loyal to her and loved her she just got tired of the same routine and she just took.off one day and left. Let me get this straight you walked  away from a man who loves you enough to spend his life with you so you can fuck some 22 year old guy you met in a bar at two in the morning? Part of being a man's  man is giving women a taste of their own fucking medicine. Maybe the bitch learned her lesson and will go make things right with the guy.

I am sure getting dumped by a jobless, carless 22 year old would have taught her a massive lesson.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2015, 01:04:23 AM »
flintsones desperatly avoiding confirming his birthday in this thread

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2015, 01:08:59 AM »
Idk.onezy...the guy she was seeing before me was really well off and good looking too. Guy was like 6'3  but she told me she looked at him and felt nothing haha. This is the guy she met before she left her husband.before she met me.....He was fucking obsessed with her always calling her when i was with her and she would show me his texts. Meanwhile she was my side chick.....that guy could of had any chick he wanted. The women that like you the most are the ones you don't want...
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2015, 01:10:54 AM »
Idk.onezy...the guy she was seeing before me was really well off and good looking too. Guy was like 6'3 too but she told me she looked at him and felt nothing haha. This is the guy she met before she left her husband.before she met me.....He was fucking obsessed with her always calling her when i was with her and she would show me his texts. Meanwhile she was my side chick.....that guy could of had any chick he wanted. The women that like you the most are the ones you don't want...

Your naivety is astounding.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:28 AM »
.    Why would I post my birthday?
You turned 22 all of a sudden after being 21 for 5 years , Im sure you would have mentioned it.
Was it in the last month, two months, three months?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:59 AM »
Your naivety is astounding.
.  Ok ukjeff ...
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2015, 01:13:58 AM »
.  Ok ukjeff ...