Author Topic: Postitive bodybuilding forum improvements  (Read 5033 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Postitive bodybuilding forum improvements
« on: April 14, 2015, 09:53:27 PM »
Hey guys I want to ask everyone about inputs that they might have or would like to see on the positive bodybuilding fourm here on get big.

Getbig is known for being a harsh place to bodybuilders but that dosnt mean we can actually start sharing some of our own experiences, diets, and stories in a positive light without worring about the trolls rolling in

I'll be making a offseason post about my road to the Texas state next year. I'll talk about pretty much anything in an honest manner and I encourage everyone to join.

Feel free to ask any questions you guys have as there are serveral experienced people on here that will help you out and won't judge you on your questions.  

Also if anyone has any questions regarding women.. Maybe about your wife, girlfriend or friend when it comes to diet or training my wife is more then happy to help out based on here experiences as well

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Postitive bodybuilding forum improvements
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:54:34 PM »
Fuck off.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 09:55:41 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 09:56:45 PM »
Fuck off.

You have a roundhouse kick to your head coming.  Don't think I forgot about you. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 09:58:37 PM »
You have a roundhouse kick to your head coming.  Don't think I forgot about you. 

Is this about the "helicopter incident"  ???

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 10:00:34 PM »

Leave Wiggs' ho out of this

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 10:01:29 PM »

It's about your pathetic attempt to troll me via pm and when it didn't work, you disappear. Sounds to me like you have a "heliocopter" kick coming.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 10:16:55 PM »
Congrats Mike.

I think people are misunderstanding the concept of what a mod does. Mods are there mainly to oversee things. Sure, its helps if they create content or get involved in the conversations, but that is not the main goal.

If people want to see some life in these sub-forums, then they should help contribute.

The last thing I want, is a forum filled with threads that I have started. That is not the way it should be.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 10:24:56 PM »
We live in exciting times.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 10:26:59 PM »
Hey guys I want to ask everyone about inputs that they might have or would like to see on the positive bodybuilding fourm here on get big.

Getbig is known for being a harsh place to bodybuilders but that dosnt mean we can actually start sharing some of our own experiences, diets, and stories in a positive light without worring about the trolls rolling in

I'll be making a offseason post about my road to the Texas state next year. I'll talk about pretty much anything in an honest manner and I encourage everyone to join.

Feel free to ask any questions you guys have as there are serveral experienced people on here that will help you out and won't judge you on your questions.  

Also if anyone has any questions regarding women.. Maybe about your wife, girlfriend or friend when it comes to diet or training my wife is more then happy to help out based on here experiences as well

Maybe an expose on how to advance in life when you spell like a third grader?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 10:32:35 PM »
Just post it in the G&O and ignore the trolls and haters. At least this way your thread will be less monotonous due
to some frog pics here and there  ;D You don't actually let the negative comments get to you do you?

I haven't checked the positive board in a long time... is there a lot going on?

Anyway here are some questions for you...

What will your cycle look like for your offseason? Macros?

What do your workouts look like in general?

What changes did you make in order to bring up your chest and what areas are you going to focus on this time?

Were you the guy that gave his wife Tamoxifen to help her weightloss?

That'll be it for now... :D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 06:35:12 AM »
Just post it in the G&O and ignore the trolls and haters. At least this way your thread will be less monotonous due
to some frog pics here and there  ;D You don't actually let the negative comments get to you do you?

I haven't checked the positive board in a long time... is there a lot going on?

Anyway here are some questions for you...

What will your cycle look like for your offseason? Macros?

What do your workouts look like in general?

What changes did you make in order to bring up your chest and what areas are you going to focus on this time?

Were you the guy that gave his wife Tamoxifen to help her weightloss?

That'll be it for now... :D

I'm just trying to get more eye and threads started in the forum.  No the pics make me laugh I don't really take this stuff seriously it's all for fun. Unfortunately most guys don't. So that why we have the positive forum so guys can post pic or post opinions with out all the negativity that every post gets lol.

Now to your questioned

Cycle is mostly test some deca and gh. Gh is low and will ramp up. Macros are very high as we are slaming food to capitalize on post show rebound but it's still 90% clean. I get one "clean" chart a day at night. It's basicky just as much clean food i want no measuring. Then a junk meal 2X a week.

The only gyms out here are the coperate golds

My works outs are 6 days a week. With 2 bavk and 2 leg days. Each prioritizing a different aspect of the muscle.  Like Hams

I didn't make her do anything.  We talked to several very knowledgeable people in the game and this is a very common practice. This is not some crazy vodoo. And it's a tiny dose. I take a cc. She would take like a 1/10 of a cc.  It's not as crazy as you guys think.   

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 06:52:32 AM »
You will have 3 guys follow you on the positive board! Stay her or piss off :D

I have been there twice over my 10 years on this forum!

Post pictures and let us hate...I mean be critical!

Inject more sterons, Skip shoulders! They will be your best bodypart no matter what u do! Focus on Chest arms, back legs and your fat glute! Do deep squats with 2" under your heal and straight back! Arms 3 times/week.

Dont become a fatass offseason. Bodybuilding lifestyle is right here right now. Looking in the mirror every day and thinking, damn Im awsome is a nice boost. Not 30 seconds on the stage looking great once a year!

Yeah! Fuck off!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 06:54:58 AM »
Leave Wiggs' ho out of this

That girl is a fucking keeper, beautiful face skin and probably body! Would lick her cornhole!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 06:57:46 AM »
Congrats Mike.

I think people are misunderstanding the concept of what a mod does. Mods are there mainly to oversee things. Sure, its helps if they create content or get involved in the conversations, but that is not the main goal.

If people want to see some life in these sub-forums, then they should help contribute.

The last thing I want, is a forum filled with threads that I have started. That is not the way it should be.

ha ha  ;D
T

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 07:22:00 AM »
So can I count you in BCF?

You cretin! Your arrogance is matched only by your imprudence.
First, you presume to know more than Che, SF1900, and TA by refusing to follow their sage advice on how you should live your life. You listen to the advice of moron "prep coaches" because you acknowledge they have expertise that you, a mere imbecile, lack (moron > imbecile). However, you do not take the same approach with regard to how to best live your life. Che, SF1900, and TA took time to give you solid advice, and they’re much smarter than you. You’re a fool, listen to your superiors.

And, now, we see this most sinful transgression. You dare presume to address the eminent Big Chiro Flex by a familiar acronym, which, by the way, is allowed only to those worthy enough to distinguish a Babinksi from a Berliner, you oblivious hammer head. Apologize at once, soon-to-be-better-dealt-by-wifey.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 07:22:45 AM »
there is a drug board,you could go in full detail and open and get some positive or neg opinions,it gets traffic.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 09:04:07 AM »
there is a drug board,you could go in full detail and open and get some positive or neg opinions,it gets traffic.

That's a good idea I'll post some stuff up in there

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 09:06:02 AM »
You cretin! Your arrogance is matched only by your imprudence.
First, you presume to know more than Che, SF1900, and TA by refusing to follow their sage advice on how you should live your life. You listen to the advice of moron "prep coaches" because you acknowledge they have expertise that you, a mere imbecile, lack (moron > imbecile). However, you do not take the same approach with regard to how to best live your life. Che, SF1900, and TA took time to give you solid advice, and they’re much smarter than you. You’re a fool, listen to your superiors.

And, now, we see this most sinful transgression. You dare presume to address the eminent Big Chiro Flex by a familiar acronym, which, by the way, is allowed only to those worthy enough to distinguish a Babinksi from a Berliner, you oblivious hammer head. Apologize at once, soon-to-be-better-dealt-by-wifey.

Sir for I am just a mortal among gods of men. Please forgive me for I know not what I do..

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 09:14:22 AM »
My dick is in hand awaiting your posts NavyMike.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 09:59:47 AM »
Sir for I am just a mortal among gods of men. Please forgive me for I know not what I do..

Ignorance ought not be forgiven, but rejected and remedied. Subsequently, my words aim to correct, not just to castigate. However, your honest self-assessment above is a step in the right direction. Always remember that to be made aware of one's ignorance opens the way to true knowledge. Thank those who, with just cause and greater wisdom, call you stupid. Although you are but among the bottommost of mortals, your recognition of your lowly place shows that there is yet hope for you, Navy_Mike.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 10:00:22 AM »
Positive Bodybuilding Forum?  I don't understand.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 10:02:05 AM »
Ignorance ought not be forgiven, but rejected and remedied. Subsequently, my words aim to correct, not just to castigate. However, your honest self-assessment above is a step in the right direction. Always remember that to be made aware of one's ignorance opens the way to true knowledge. Thank those who, with just cause and greater wisdom, call you stupid. Although you are but among the bottommost of mortals, your recognition of your lowly place shows that there is yet hope for you, Navy_Mike.

Wow, very good writing skills, impressed!!!
?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 10:02:41 AM »

Mods, please move this shit to the Positive Bodybuilding Forum
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 11:06:53 AM »
More discussions about Trannies and if it's gay or not