Author Topic: Why steroids will fuck you up  (Read 21809 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
I

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Why steroids will fuck you up
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 10:10:45 AM »
how about explaining it in your own easy to understand words?
What's that, you can't?

Then shut the fuck up about something you know absolutely nothing about.
?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 10:12:08 AM »
Fuck Off!

Hey if you wanna screw your body up for the rest of your life - Be My Guest!
I

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 11:28:48 AM »
how about explaining it in your own easy to understand words?
What's that, you can't?

Then shut the fuck up about something you know absolutely nothing about.

Ok doctor ritch. ::)
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 11:30:49 AM »
Fuck Off!

Hey if you wanna screw your body up for the rest of your life - Be My Guest!

really, what if blood work says you're wrong???

So fuck you pussy boy.
?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 11:33:20 AM »
Markus laughs at your thesis...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 11:34:28 AM »
Ok doctor ritch. ::)

nice contribution, totally solves the problems in this thread.

They should make you a mod.
?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 11:53:58 AM »
Markus laughs at your thesis...

I'm sure Mike Matarazzo, Don Youngblood, Casey Viator, Sergio Oliva, The Mentzer Bros., Sonny Schmidt, Swolecat, etc., etc.. ALL died of "natural causes".   Your stupid as shit if you think that & I"m sure you do.  Dumbass.

Yea, Cormier looks healthy to me   ::), so do Platz & Prince yea...real ambassadors of bodybuilding  ::) ::)
I

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 11:57:17 AM »
Those guys were pro's, took extreme doses for long times.

Try making a point that has some relevance to real life users bud.

I don't expect a reply anytime soon as I know you can't make a post as I ask. So... Fuck you, once again you stupid ass ignorant troll.
?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 12:05:52 PM »
As I said a dumbass response from a DUMBASS!  Hey don't listen to me or a few hundred death certificates go ahead & fuck up your endocrine, circulatory, lymphatic, excretory systems just as those "extreme" examples did you'll just do it at a somewhat slower rate.  You might or might not die but after numerous cycles of endogenous hormonal suppression you'll end up at the least looking dead or wishing you were.  Either way I won't give a shit.
I

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 12:11:44 PM »
I'm sure Mike Matarazzo, Don Youngblood, Casey Viator, Sergio Oliva, The Mentzer Bros., Sonny Schmidt, Swolecat, etc., etc.. ALL died of "natural causes".   Your stupid as shit if you think that & I"m sure you do.  Dumbass.

Yea, Cormier looks healthy to me   ::), so do Platz & Prince yea...real ambassadors of bodybuilding  ::) ::)

When they're hiding their legs with sweatpants like that, it's a pretty clear signal.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 12:13:39 PM »
The Barbarian Bros. refused to be photographed in shorts.  One of those idiots got arrested for trespassing a while back.
I

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 12:27:55 PM »
The Barbarian Bros. refused to be photographed in shorts.  One of those idiots got arrested for trespassing a while back.

I don't think shorts was their look.  They trained in jeans, boots and heavy clothing.   They did have their legs showing in the movies they did. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 12:48:13 PM »
It's ok. We're all 100% natural since our last jabs.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 12:53:54 PM »
At the very least & as insane as it sounds in this totally insane world steroids don't work.  There isn't a single double-blind clinical study to prove they do & thousands of studies proving how destructive they are.  Casey Viator was never larger/stronger than 100% natural w/ Jones then he went to socal w/ Mentzers & got on 3gr/day and never won another contest.  Then he died.

Again from the great Arthur Jones >

Insofar as I can determine, there is no known drug that will improve the performance, or increase the muscular mass, of a healthy individual. Furthermore, I would like to go record at this point by stating…”I do not believe that such drug will ever be discovered. I think that such a result from any chemical is impossible.”
I am fully aware that some drugs can improve the condition of a weakened individual, in cases of sickness or accident…but I also believe that a state of normal health is possible only in the presence of a very delicate chemical balance that is regulated automatically by the system. If any chemical is added for the purpose of upsetting this balance, the result can only be counterproductive.
In effect, there is no such thing as a “super chemical balance”…if the chemical balance is normal, you are healthy…if not, you are sick…and it matters not whether the state of imbalance is produced by too much or too little of a practical chemical. This has been proven repeatedly in literally thousands of tests conducted with animal subjects, and no slightest evidence exists in support of an opposite result with either animal of human subjects.
Certain hormones will help add muscular mass to a steer, or a gelding…but they will NOT produce the same result with a bull or a stallion. When an animal has been castrated, removing the testicles produces an abnormal situation where normal growth is impossible, giving such an animal the hormone drugs merely tends to restore a normal situation, a situation that would have existed naturally if the animal had not been castrated.
In such cases you are merely removing something and then trying to replace it in another manner; first creating a subnormal condition and then trying to restore normal health.
Yet the widespread bias in favor of such so called “growth drugs” borders on hysteria. Even suggesting that the use of these drugs is anything less than necessary automatically labels you a fool in some circles. And there is certainly no doubt that a lot of people are being fooled on this subject; but you can NOT fool your endocrine system, and when you add an un-required chemical for the purpose of disturbing a normal balance, you are NOT improving the situation.
Pointing to recent strength records as proof of the value of such drugs actually proves nothing. The fact remains that the single strongest human recorded in history established his records long before the drugs were ever used. Paul Anderson established records prior to 1958 that have never been approached and androgenic-anabolic drugs were apparently first used in athletic circles in 1960.
Bob Peoples established a deadlift record thirty years ago, lifting nearly 800 pounds at a bodyweight of approximately 180; today, a very few individuals have reached or passed that level of performance…but most of them weigh nearly twice as much as he did, and some of them weigh more than twice as much.
Men who establish such records are merely statistical standouts, literally genetic freaks; they are NOT the products of drugs, regardless of their opinions on the subject.

Great strength is a result of two factors…(1) individual potential, which cannot be improved…and (2) hard training, which will increase the strength of almost anybody.
But a third factor exists as a prerequisite…NORMAL HEALTH, without which, reaching the limits of potential strength is simply impossible. So you can improve a sick individual in some cases, but you can NOT turn a normal individual into a superman by chemical means. Such a result is impossible, and ridiculous on the face of it.
I

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 01:01:33 PM »
Actually, the dangers of TRT doses are slim to none while the benefits are great!

The dose is the poison but even at 600 mg a week, they proved to be very safe, even for cholesterol values.

If you want to compare drugs, try taking 10 times the recommended amount of Tylenol for years and years and years (like pros do with steroids) and see how you feel. Say hello to the hole replacing your stomach for me while you are there will you?

Alcool, smoking, not working out, eating sugars and crap is way worse for longevity imo.

Science to the rescue!

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Wayne_Hellstrom/publication/8363342_Testosterone_replacement_therapy/links/00b7d514870d38a0f5000000.pdf

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.short

The last one is a double blind placebo controlled study that proves they work in healthy individuals...

This one sums up all research done on the subject:

http://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00007256-200434080-00003#page-1

Arthur Jones??? Tell me you's trollin'???

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 01:08:47 PM »
You can't directly screw w/ the endocrine system.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0085805
I

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 01:11:37 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 01:22:05 PM »
You can't directly screw w/ the endocrine system.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0085805

Interesting article! I saw it briefly when I heard many people suing pharmceutical companies for heart related even using TRT. That study must have started it.

You forgot to mention:

Study showed a statisticaly strong correlation for men with a "pre-existing, diagnosed heart condition". All other correlation were weak. The risk also grows with age, which hints to two things: giving out of shape older man TRT making their blood viscous is not a good idea if not accompanied by physical training, the older you get, the more chance you have of having heart issue.

Doctors prescribing TRT to people with pre-existing heart condition are moron and they deserve to get sued.

No one is saying TRT is 100% safe: nothing is! The risk is mild in most studies and as long as you check your RBC, E2, HDL/LDL, you should be fine.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 01:28:45 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'(

That pic of Sansone is from approx. 1940 a good 20yrs before CIBA released methandrostenolone.  Imagine that a physique THAT impressive built naturally??  He must have been part of some OSS secret science experiment.   ::)
I

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 01:41:05 PM »
OP == Juicemachine == Anabolichalo.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 01:48:29 PM »
You still 240lbs at 5'8ft and 15% body fat all natural? ??? ::)

Yes.  I'm 5'8, 240lbs 100% natural & approx. 15%bf no more than 18% at the very most.  I was 213lbs last Oct 1, 2014.  Here's a pic of me at 130lbs in 1988.

I was 215lbs in the bottom pic at a higher bodyfat level.  Again is my last testosterone lab test.
I

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 01:53:17 PM »
Yes.  I'm 5'8, 240lbs approx. 15%bf no more than 18% at the very most.  I was 213lbs last Oct 1, 2014.  Here's a pic of me at 130lbs in 1988.

Difficult to tell from a pic in which you're fully clothed with your back to the camera....but....you look pretty fat in it.
You'd be under 200lbs at 15%.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 01:54:05 PM »
Think whatever you want I couldn't care less.  Neck 18in.
I