Author Topic: eq  (Read 1820 times)

jb14972

• Getbig II
eq
« on: April 15, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »
have a few questions for experienced eq users... fyi my goals are strength related not bb

eq compared to deca for strength only? i know neither one produce massive strength but which seem better

eq for increased cv output? strongman has some killer medleys

minimum dosage for increased cv output?

thoughts on deca and eq for strength cycle. obviously eq raises bp bc of the increase in rbc and that could be bad added with drol and lots of test

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: eq
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 09:21:22 PM »
Deca and EQ are both shit for strength in relationship to most other drugs,  the main reason being that they lack androgenic activity. OBviously an increase in muscular size will benefit strength, so they can be helpful for a powerlifter during a bulking cycle but test, tren, anadrol, and halo are your best bet. The only anabolic that gets you really strong is dbol....despite having fairly low androgenic activity.
l

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 09:50:30 PM »
yes i know they are both shitty for massive strength gains...

not looking for massive strength gains for either of them.

i compete in strongman and tren destroys my cardio for medleys so tren is out.

i usually run test anadrol/dbol and then usually halo and tne into a competition. im looking for an advantage say over a 12-16 week prep for a competition. i ran deca last cycle and loved the size but didnt really gain much strength from it. some but not much. so i figured if eq was comparable to or better for strength than deca and i could get some better cv function out of it then it might be worth my time.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 09:54:10 PM »
Mg per mg deca is stronger compound. You can have nice joints lubrication from it, it's helpful while lifting heavy weights. I would choose deca than eq.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 10:27:16 PM »
yes i know they are both shitty for massive strength gains...

not looking for massive strength gains for either of them.

i compete in strongman and tren destroys my cardio for medleys so tren is out.

i usually run test anadrol/dbol and then usually halo and tne into a competition. im looking for an advantage say over a 12-16 week prep for a competition. i ran deca last cycle and loved the size but didnt really gain much strength from it. some but not much. so i figured if eq was comparable to or better for strength than deca and i could get some better cv function out of it then it might be worth my time.

Honestly bro run both. No reason no to they work completely differently. It makes more sense to stack eq and deca than test/eq or test/deca but people tell guys not to run it in the same cycle
l

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 12:56:08 AM »
yea i was thinking that would be the best. going to blast up to 1.5g - 2g test this coming cycle and probably through in 600 deca and 600 eq. i hear that eq really raises bp and with every thing else im doing i wonder if bp will be an issue

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 02:51:44 AM »
My friend a powerlifter he runs 300mgs deca for a a lifting comp along with 1250 test then closer to show he adds 100anadrol 50 winstrol and he's going to hit that alpha Pharma tren suspension 50mgs for the last week and show time. Dudes pretty strong I've seen him squat 600x6 for sets good reps no suit either he's in the 240lbs. Any ways he sed he like the deca only for his joints and he's taking little bit of caber as per my advise not getting weener probs

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 04:13:18 AM »
Honestly bro run both. No reason no to they work completely differently. It makes more sense to stack eq and deca than test/eq or test/deca but people tell guys not to run it in the same cycle

id stack them both if you can afford to. EQ does not work overnight best gains come after a few months with both Deca and EQ.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:10 PM »
Im running test/eq and some tbol right now. You wont have a massive increase of strengh with EQ like you can get with test or tren, however the gains in strengh and size will be steady and slower and overtime it really adds up. I realise 13 weeks in my cycle that im much much stronger than in the begining. Other faster acting compound will increase strengh fast then you will stall quickly, with EQ it just keeps coming weeks after weeks.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 02:39:25 PM »
My most successful training cycle was 250/400 test/bold
Trying deca out now, 600mg/week. I'd have boldenone at 800mg before. I can't tell that much of a difference really

I don't think it matters  8)