Author Topic: Jason Genova Recent Posing  (Read 6679 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Jason Genova Recent Posing
« on: April 15, 2015, 07:52:16 PM »
He actually looks somewhat better compared to the past. Looks like a pro card may be in the working 1-2 years down the line.

Posing

Training at World Gym as a guest bodybuilder

Jason eats a cheat meal. Gets his macro intake

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Genova Recent Posing
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:03:17 PM »
Who actually watches all these?  The first couple of times I thought it was funny, but then I realized he's disabled and now it's annoying.  Yet he still gets views.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 08:04:56 PM »
Who actually watches all these?  The first couple of times I thought it was funny, but then I realized he's disabled and now it's annoying.  Yet he still gets views.....

What is he disabled with? He drives a car. Someone stated that he had ADHD and a learning disability. Those would hardly be responsible for his odd behavior.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 08:05:39 PM »

Pretty much.
I'll look at the still pics but just can't watch his vids. Him and everyone in them just suck. Nobody is really funny or anything, just a bunch of people who flat out suck.
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 08:38:35 PM »
Roger Bacon loved Jason Geneva  :'(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 08:44:05 PM »
Looks great, huge progress

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 08:46:23 PM »
Roger Bacon loved Jason Geneva  :'(

He did. I thought RB was coming back. I guess not.  :'( :'(
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 08:47:56 PM »
Looks great, huge progress

Agreed. You can clearly see his 6 pack coming in.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 08:53:32 PM »
What is he disabled with? He drives a car. Someone stated that he had ADHD and a learning disability. Those would hardly be responsible for his odd behavior.

I just assumed an extremely low IQ was a disability.  I thought he was slow and awkward, and the filming is done just to encourage his delusion, I could be totally off base though.

That said has Jason gotten arrogant and demanding in regards to his film crew?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 08:55:42 PM »
I just assumed an extremely low IQ was a disability.  I thought he was slow and awkward, and the filming is done just to encourage his delusion, I could be totally off base though.

That said has Jason gotten arrogant and demanding in regards to his film crew?

I don't know what his IQ is. It may be in the normal range. Who knows? He could have a normal IQ and still be disabled in other ways.

Andrew, the camera man, is extremely patient with him.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 09:07:56 PM »
I don't know what his IQ is. It may be in the normal range. Who knows? He could have a normal IQ and still be disabled in other ways.

Andrew, the camera man, is extremely patient with him.

....... I have never considered the fact he may not be mentally impaired and have a normal range IQ.

I sometimes forget the amount of delusion with those who lift weights, I see countless jabrons hitting arm/ab shots in the mirror without an once of definition commenting on how good they look. Genova might just be one of those guys on another level.

Thanks for the insight

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 09:34:14 PM »
Whats he now? 33?, 34 years old??

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 09:58:27 PM »

I once mentioned the fact he drives on RX. One guy informed me he knew a guy with his conditions, yet was ok'd to drive. Makes no friggen' sense at all to me. His attention span is really bad.

Hard to know what the hell is going on with that guy. If he has stayed in character this long, then damn, he is dedicated.
?

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 10:07:37 PM »
What I've noticed most about Jason's personality is his propensity for lying.
Not big lies, just trivial, everyday lies. He may not even realize he says most of the things he says.

He def has a low IQ and he's coddled as fuck by his mother.  Hes also delusional and self-obsessed

Without a father- figure you can see how he latches on to dominant male figures in his life (PJ Braun, Adam his former trainer, etc)

His worst quality, imo, is his lack of unique thought and a "followers" mentality.  The dude is a parrot and just repeats what people tell him without understand what it means. 

Try and watch one of his "qna" vids.  Hell, I'm positive he doesn't know what "Q & A" stands for...he just knows that "qna" is where you take to your haters/fans

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 10:17:51 PM »
What I've noticed most about Jason's personality is his propensity for lying.
Not big lies, just trivial, everyday lies. He may not even realize he says most of the things he says.

He def has a low IQ and he's coddled as fuck by his mother.  Hes also delusional and self-obsessed

Without a father- figure you can see how he latches on to dominant male figures in his life (PJ Braun, Adam his former trainer, etc)

His worst quality, imo, is his lack of unique thought and a "followers" mentality.  The dude is a parrot and just repeats what people tell him without understand what it means. 

Try and watch one of his "qna" vids.  Hell, I'm positive he doesn't know what "Q & A" stands for...he just knows that "qna" is where you take to your haters/fans
[/quote

X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 02:14:28 AM »
The people who follow him closely are more retarded than he is...

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 02:22:08 AM »
The way he walks around with his fingers all tangled up is an easy give away. But yeah the novelty wore off for me after I watched him eat at golden coral. Retard or not, I wanted to knock him out.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 02:54:23 PM »
The way he walks around with his fingers all tangled up is an easy give away. But yeah the novelty wore off for me after I watched him eat at golden coral. Retard or not, I wanted to knock him out.

LOL.

I like how some posters think that he can "drive a car" is something meaningful.  Trained monkeys can do that, for God's sake!

Genova definitely suffers from a low I.Q. and -- much as I hate to embrace this new-age ADHD diagnosis, which is basically "sometimes stupid, compounded by a very short attention-span" -- ADHD.  I also suspect he's mildly autistic, in spite of his protestations to the contrary ("I am NOT autism!"). 

For a time, some of the people filming the kid at least seemed as if they wanted to help him.  Whenever he showed up in the gym, he'd want do bench, bench, bench, which is probably one of the reasons why his strength varied so wildly from clip to clip (one day, he'd nearly shit himself getting five reps with 225; then, in a clip but two weeks later in another "chest and biceps" clip, he'd knock out 225 for 18 perfect reps).  I would say that's a reason why his "pecs" -- ROTFLMAO -- "overwhelm" the rest of him, but the parts he grossly overtrains are about on par with the areas of his body he all but ignores, like his shoulders and back.

I'll give the kid this, though:  how he got even remotely decent wheels with the kind of training he's doing is testament to 'tard genetics, "Skittles" or both.  As-is, it looks like poor Jason would have an aneurysm doing a full squat with 315 -- even though he can easily bench that when he's not doing tons of sets of bench to failure three or more times/wk :roll:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 03:38:01 PM »
LOL.

I like how some posters think that he can "drive a car" is something meaningful.  Trained monkeys can do that, for God's sake!

Genova definitely suffers from a low I.Q. and -- much as I hate to embrace this new-age ADHD diagnosis, which is basically "sometimes stupid, compounded by a very short attention-span" -- ADHD.  I also suspect he's mildly autistic, in spite of his protestations to the contrary ("I am NOT autism!"). 

For a time, some of the people filming the kid at least seemed as if they wanted to help him.  Whenever he showed up in the gym, he'd want do bench, bench, bench, which is probably one of the reasons why his strength varied so wildly from clip to clip (one day, he'd nearly shit himself getting five reps with 225; then, in a clip but two weeks later in another "chest and biceps" clip, he'd knock out 225 for 18 perfect reps).  I would say that's a reason why his "pecs" -- ROTFLMAO -- "overwhelm" the rest of him, but the parts he grossly overtrains are about on par with the areas of his body he all but ignores, like his shoulders and back.

I'll give the kid this, though:  how he got even remotely decent wheels with the kind of training he's doing is testament to 'tard genetics, "Skittles" or both.  As-is, it looks like poor Jason would have an aneurysm doing a full squat with 315 -- even though he can easily bench that when he's not doing tons of sets of bench to failure three or more times/wk :roll:

He can drive a car and lift weights.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 05:33:43 PM »
look at his shoulders and upper body in general while he stands and walks around, the other side is much lower than the other.

it's more evident in he's videos when he's in the gym and the camera man follows him around.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 05:38:06 PM »

Everyone cringes when seeing a train wreck, BUT they still look.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 09:26:34 AM »
Everyone cringes when seeing a train wreck, BUT they still look.

I wouldn't call you a train wreck Howard, more like a mini bus wreck.
Ψ

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 09:32:16 AM »
I wouldn't call you a train wreck Howard, more like a mini bus wreck.
*Short bus

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 09:37:00 AM »
Who put on his tan? Stevie Wonder?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »
What's with the fat on his chest? 

It looks like his arms, waist and legs are actually leaner than I've seen in awhile, but he looks like he's grown tits :?:  Is that what gyno looks like at high bodyfat?  I only know what it looks like on ripped, well-oiled muscle gods.  Slurrrrrrrrrrp! guys.