Author Topic: POLICE BRUTALITY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?  (Read 7735 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
POLICE BRUTALITY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?
« on: April 15, 2015, 07:58:25 PM »
April 9th, 2015

FULL VIDEO: San Bernardino Cops Tazer Horse Thief, Then Beat And Kick Over 50 Times. Exclusive aerial footage showed a group of up to five sheriff's deputies kicking and punching a man who lead officials on a pursuit in the Deep Creek area of Apple Valley before 3 p.m. Thursday, April 9, 2015. #SanBernardino California

Starts at 50 seconds. As you can see in the video, after being tased, the man puts his arms behind his back, but is still repeatedly punched and kicked by police.

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: POLICE BRUTALITY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:14:50 PM »
Some people are outraged that Hilary didn't tip at Chipolte, but not at this video of a surrendered person being beaten.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 08:17:37 PM »
The whole thing his crazy, but yes they went to far. Cops are hot heads. They where poissed from casing this guy so long.. At the same time he stole and ran from the cops.  Would you get mad at say of group of black people for beating up a white guy that was making racist slurs in public? Some people deserve a ass whooping. These guy has a past of breaking the law.  Is it right no but do I feel bad for him? Not in the slightest

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »
I really getting tired of all this politically correct (I have rights) bullshit.  Thieves deserve a good beating before being booked.  If you've got the balls to steal another man's property, you get a beatdown.  Maybe if this was the standard, people would stop being such assholes.  

If people knew that a good ass kicking was the standard for breaking the law, they would probably stop.   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:48 PM »
Some people are outraged that Hilary didn't tip at Chipolte, but not at this video of a surrendered person being beaten.

240, I never tip at Chipotle or any fast food-type place. I went to buy pizza the other day and ordered 2 slices. I paid by credit card and the receipt had a spot for leaving a tip but I did not leave a tip because I was getting take-out. I was not really being served by a waiter. Did I do the right thing?
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:15 PM »
240, I never tip at Chipotle or any fast food-type place. I went to buy pizza the other day and ordered 2 slices. I paid by credit card and the receipt had a spot for leaving a tip but I did not leave a tip because I was getting take-out. I was not really being served by a waiter. Did I do the right thing?
Yes. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:26 PM »
I really getting tired of all this politically correct (I have rights) bullshit.  Thieves deserve a good beating before being booked.  If you've got the balls to steal another man's property, you get a beatdown.  Maybe if this was the standard, people would stop being such assholes.  

If people knew that a good ass kicking was the standard for breaking the law, they would probably stop.   :D

Unfortunately, that is not the protocol of police for obvious reasons. A beating can lead to death. What if someone steals a candy bar. Should they be beaten to death?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 08:23:08 PM »
Yes. 

Glad to hear. but I always feel bad when I dont leave a tip, so I fold the receipt so they dont see that I did not leave a tip lol

I always leave a tip when I go to a place where there is a waiter/waitress.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 08:25:15 PM »

According to Rush Limbaugh, you now hate americans, you're an elite hater of freedom.  

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 08:25:48 PM »
They used to hang horse thieves.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 08:26:03 PM »
According to Rush Limbaugh, you now hate americans, you're an elite hater of freedom.  

WHAT!?!?! Hate Americans? Because I dont tip the people at chipotle?
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
Those cops need to join a gym. All those head kicks and horse thief dude was still awake.  Lame.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 08:27:15 PM »

true, but someone stealing a horse would mean certain death in the elements.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 08:28:27 PM »

Rush limbaugh thinks so.  But he also thinks it's okay to doctor shop and have sex tourist parties involving underage whores.  So I dont think we should lend too much to his opinion.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 08:28:49 PM »

That's my line for this video brah. Please reference me for credit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 08:29:07 PM »
Can't muster a care.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 08:29:13 PM »
Those cops need to join a gym. All those head kicks and horse thief dude was still awake.  Lame.

Need to do some more hack squats to target the lower quads.
X

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 08:30:25 PM »

Probably cause it seems like libs want everyone to have the same amount of money as long as it isn't theirs.

You know, Government paying out Living Wages and Prevailing Wagse where you dole out a shitload of taxpayer money, yet can't tip an extra buck of your own money to some dude making minimum wage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 08:30:42 PM »
Rush limbaugh thinks so.  But he also thinks it's okay to doctor shop and have sex tourist parties involving underage whores.  So I dont think we should lend too much to his opinion.

Thank you, 240. I was a little worried there. I will not take Rush's comments seriously!
X

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 08:31:42 PM »
That's my line for this video brah. Please reference me for credit.

Written by Dave D.

Delivered by CARTEL.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 08:32:35 PM »
Unfortunately, that is not the protocol of police for obvious reasons. A beating can lead to death. What if someone steals a candy bar. Should they be beaten to death?

No, they should have their hand chopped off.  I guarantee they wouldn't steal another.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 08:32:50 PM »
Probably cause it seems like libs want everyone to have the same amount of money as long as it isn't theirs.

You know, Government paying out Living Wages and Prevailing Wagse where you dole out a shitload of taxpayer money, yet can't tip an extra buck of your own money to some dude making minimum wage.

Not too sure a 35 cent tip would mean anything anyway. Hardly enough to make everyone make the same amount of money. Its not like people are tipping 20 bucks at chipotle to ensure everyone is making the same amount.

When I was at chipotle last week, I order a chicken burrito with brown rice, veggies, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 08:34:12 PM »
Written by Dave D.

Delivered by CARTEL.

God bless you sir.

You're a man of integrity and honor. It's a pleasure reading your posts.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 08:36:33 PM »
Welcome to last week asshole.  ::)

And if you can't afford to tip then you shouldn't be eating out.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 08:37:33 PM »
Not too sure a 35 cent tip would mean anything anyway. Hardly enough to make everyone make the same amount of money. Its not like people are tipping 20 bucks at chipotle to ensure everyone is making the same amount.

When I was at chipotle last week, I order a chicken burrito with brown rice, veggies, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese.

Let me guess...

Cashier: "And 35 makes 5."
SF1900: "Don't keep the change."