Author Topic: GHRP-6 and mod grf 1-29?  (Read 2099 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
GHRP-6 and mod grf 1-29?
« on: April 16, 2015, 02:05:37 AM »
I have a friend who swears by using these peptides instead of hgh. Does anybody have experience with using these? Seems to be a cheaper alternative to hgh and has less negative effects on the pituitary because it helps stimulate your natural gh instead of injecting synthetic gh? Baloni? I'm a little dubious. Can someone shine in before I go "experimenting". Cheers.

irishdave

• Getbig V
Re: GHRP-6 and mod grf 1-29?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 03:26:46 AM »
BUMP BUMP FUCKING BUMPP

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 04:11:06 AM »
It's better then nothing but no way does it beat real HGH. It will raise IGF-1 levels temp

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 05:51:50 AM »
It's better then nothing but no way does it beat real HGH. It will raise IGF-1 levels temp

Thanks for the input. Have you used these peptides yourself or know somebody who has?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 05:53:28 AM »
The reason I'm asking this is a guy I know is 6'9" and 310lbs and as lean as me. A freak. He swears by this stuff. Could be lying to me and using pharmam growth for all I know.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 06:32:49 AM »
The reason I'm asking this is a guy I know is 6'9" and 310lbs and as lean as me. A freak. He swears by this stuff. Could be lying to me and using pharmam growth for all I know.

Yes but most people are using both unless they are on a budget then they will just use the peptide if on budget.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 10:02:23 AM »
don't think it's worth the pinning for results you can't see.
?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 02:41:35 PM »
Yes but most people are using both unless they are on a budget then they will just use the peptide if on budget.

Well, I've a few kits of gh coming this weekend so I can try stacking then when I get the peptides...jesus, I'm starting to get apprehensive about injecting more shit into me though. Going down a dark path!

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 03:28:02 PM »
Always thought peptides were a bum deal but then again there is no pharma grade ones so more than likely shite that I have used!

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 06:10:48 PM »
They work but not to the extent of actually seeing any muscle growth (maybe on the long run). They increase IGF-1 expression and HGH stimulation by signaling the pituary to release hormones, so they're secratagogues.

However, using secretatogues you are limited to the quantity of hormones present in your glands wich mean you cannot get over natural production using secretagogue ever. You can only increase the frequency of pulses by using them many times a day, creating spikes in hormones. Using CJC-1295 or mod grf-1-29 makes you produce more HGH, leading to an increase in the release of hormones when there is a pulse. Combining the two products seems logicial since you basically get your glands to produce more hormones, then signal them to release it in the bloodstream.

There are no studies done when combining the two drugs together...yet. Funding for those types of drugs is hard. That's why even Ibutamoren who is not only as efficient as injectable peptides but orally available, is basically shelved at that point. There just isn't money in them and it is very difficult to meet endpoints in research for those substances (how can you fund a study showing kids with growth issues grew using your product? At best, you can say "It helped release hgh" but you won't ever find the fundings to do a study long enough to show a real increase in growth...).

I would use GHRP-2 instead of 6 if you are worry about eating too much as it causes a scientifically proven spike in apetite in healthy subjects. Also, using CJC-1295 instead of grf-1-29 causes a continuous release of GH instead of shortened production. There are many opinion on the subject but increasing production for days would cause GH bleed but in my opinion, it is a rather healthy elevation of serum IGF-1 and HGH over longer period of time that can be resorbed when switching the drug. Abnormal growth in bones is only seen in people using aburd levels of HGH over long period of time. In healthy volunteers, gh production was increase several folds by using CJC-1295 wich mean you could have supraphysiological concentration of HGH in your blood by using it. I don't think a GH bleed is something to worry about for abnormal bone growth as long as you cycle your use. Besides, the purity of those peptides is questionable, even from reputable resellers (something I learned the hard way) so cycling is rational. But since it is getbig, don't be a pussy and stack it with your 3 g's of Test a week :-).

Personally, I've switch to Ibutamoren because it is available orally and has the same benefits as CJC-1295 and I do see quicker recovery, healing of tendons and joints, increase in skin condition and energy levels. The effect when using injectables was more noticeable: I was swollen and had major water retention but I don't like pinning (except pharma grade stuff :-)

Here are some articles:

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2005-1536

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.76.4.8473389

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jc.2006-1702

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1067/mcp.2001.116514/abstract

TLDR: they work not to the extent of real HGH at least not in the doses needed for bodybuilding (many times over what is naturally produced).

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 05:00:07 AM »
apparently there is research that they do work but you would have to be getting great quality wich would be super rare since it's a racket. ALOT of guys LIE! They don't want you to catch up so they will give you incorrect cycle advice or say they are using something else like a peptide when their using serostim.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 10:27:44 AM »
Are guys ever gonna give up on the wishful thinking that peptides will make them huge???
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 11:52:32 AM »
Are guys ever gonna give up on the wishful thinking that peptides will make them huge???

It looks good on paper but the amount needed to see actual muscle growth, visible with the naked eye is many times over what is produced naturally.

I know a few guys that run track and they are on 12 IU's of real pharma grade HGH a week. That isn't enough to tell by looking at them at all. Yet, over the years, it does make a massive difference in their sprint times: they heal quicker, recover quicker and are overall much better athletes. Plus, it extends their competitive carreer by years.

Some anti-ageing doctors (John Crisler) have switched from HGH to GHRP since the amount needed for the average ageing Joe is really small and in his opinion, it is better to restore hormone production then to replace it... Not saying it is gospel or anything, the guy's in it to make a buck...

http://www.allthingsmale.com/UnGHRT.ppt

For those guys, peptides might be a good choice, provided you can get legit stuff.

But for bodybuilding no way...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 12:09:29 PM »
It looks good on paper but the amount needed to see actual muscle growth, visible with the naked eye is many times over what is produced naturally.

I know a few guys that run track and they are on 12 IU's of real pharma grade HGH a week. That isn't enough to tell by looking at them at all. Yet, over the years, it does make a massive difference in their sprint times: they heal quicker, recover quicker and are overall much better athletes. Plus, it extends their competitive carreer by years.

Some anti-ageing doctors (John Crisler) have switched from HGH to GHRP since the amount needed for the average ageing Joe is really small and in his opinion, it is better to restore hormone production then to replace it... Not saying it is gospel or anything, the guy's in it to make a buck...

http://www.allthingsmale.com/UnGHRT.ppt

For those guys, peptides might be a good choice, provided you can get legit stuff.

But for bodybuilding no way...

Great post describing peptides!!!
?