Author Topic: Off-season shape  (Read 69493 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Off-season shape
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2015, 01:03:47 PM »
Sev has a great Tennis physique.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2015, 01:17:04 PM »
This Sev character is just as bad as that Groink guy. Constant need of approval and attention whoring. Jesus Christ.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2015, 01:18:43 PM »
This Sev character is just as bad as that Groink guy. Constant need of approval and attention whoring. Jesus Christ.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but I'd love to hit a vegas club with them both.  Would be a fucking blast for sure.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2015, 01:18:51 PM »
Why?

Because bodybuilding is about the muscle.

WooOSSHHHHH  TA NA KA

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2015, 01:59:35 PM »
You pretty lean in your avatar.

What kind of diet are you running now?

I'm leaner than that now I just carb cycle year round and when spring (Around March or end of Febuary) comes I'll start doing cardio. I'm 187 now and 6ft I cycle carbs in the winter like 250c/200p/70f on low days and 350c/200p/50f on high carb days I'll do about 4 days of low and 3 high days during the winter. Spring-Fall I'll keep my carbs at 150c/250p/60f for low carb days and 220-250c/250p/45f and I'll do cardio always on a treadmill at the highest incline at a power walking rate and keep upping the time every few weeks and you can't forget the t3 haha

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2015, 02:34:13 PM »
The look lean and like they could actually perform athletically, unlike pro-bb whose physiques are good for........standing there.
Y

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2015, 03:27:35 PM »
Your actually meant to be concerned with adding muscle mass in the off season, that should be the barometer of success. You look frail.
25 lbs added in 9 weeks while dropping to 6/7% says you are wrong  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2015, 03:31:05 PM »
who has gained 25lbs you or the guy next to you? Must have been completely malnourished 9 weeks ago.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2015, 03:37:29 PM »
Sev couldn't hold BigRo's shaker cup

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2015, 03:38:48 PM »
Fair play sev. In great condition

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2015, 03:40:33 PM »
25 lbs added in 9 weeks while dropping to 6/7% says you are wrong  ;D
theres no one 6/7% in that photo either.

lets have a look at those low backs and hamstrings.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »
Your actually meant to be concerned with adding muscle mass in the off season, that should be the barometer of success. You look frail.

Even Big Rami looks frail next to BigRo

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2015, 04:46:40 PM »
Even Big Rami looks frail next to BigRo

bigro is the reason pros stopped posting on getbig.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2015, 04:54:02 PM »
bigro is the reason pros stopped posting on getbig.

And the main reason for Newton's law of universal gravity.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2015, 07:43:33 PM »
The look lean and like they could actually perform athletically, unlike pro-bb whose physiques are good for........standing there.

So how about something between this faggy lean look and pro bb'ers? Seriously man, a lot of guys using gear now for what can be done natural.
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2015, 09:31:31 PM »
To each their own. But to put on real size. Not the 160lb guys in the pic. I think you got to out on fat and water no way around it. I blow up in offseason. So unless I want to eat like contest year round I'll never be lean. A pizza and burger in a week and I'll hold 10lbs of water. Is what it is.

So Im trying the heavy loading after this show. Im almost 230 right now. Lifting very heavy. Once my abs get washed out. I'll diet for 3 to 4 weeks and start the process over again.  Helps with sensitivities and your body is always like a sponge after dieting so I'm going to see how this works for me.. Plan is lean 240 by next year is it possible? Depends on how much money you got I suppose

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2015, 09:34:54 PM »
To each their own. But to put on real size. Not the 160lb guys in the pic. I think you got to out on fat and water no way around it. I blow up in offseason. So unless I want to eat like contest year round I'll never be lean. A pizza and burger in a week and I'll hold 10lbs of water. Is what it is.

So Im trying the heavy loading after this show. Im almost 230 right now. Lifting very heavy. Once my abs get washed out. I'll diet for 3 to 4 weeks and start the process over again.  Helps with sensitivities and your body is always like a sponge after dieting so I'm going to see how this works for me.. Plan is lean 240 by next year is it possible? Depends on how much money you got I suppose

LOL! The costs are insane, no ways around it.
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »
LOL! The costs are insane, no ways around it.

There is a old saying that hold true with drag racing.. How fast do you want to go? How much money you got?

Same shit goes to bodybuilding how big you want to be? How much money you got?

Food is any where for 150 to 200 a week.  Aas are about 300-500 a month. 100 for ai   Generic gh is 1000 for 4 to 5 months. Slin is 50 to 60 bucks a month

And I'm on baby levels.  For the big dogs take  all that and triple it

God forbid you want pharm grade gh.. That's 1000 to 2000 a month depending on dosages

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2015, 09:55:34 PM »
There is a old saying that hold true with drag racing.. How fast do you want to go? How much money you got?

Same shit goes to bodybuilding how big you want to be? How much money you got?

Food is any where for 150 to 200 a week.  Aas are about 300-500 a month. 100 for ai   Generic gh is 1000 for 4 to 5 months. Slin is 50 to 60 bucks a month

And I'm on baby levels.  For the big dogs take  all that and triple it

God forbid you want pharm grade gh.. That's 1000 to 2000 a month depending on dosages

sounds accurate. Well, at least you're doing it when you're young and the body can handle it.
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2015, 09:57:17 PM »
sounds accurate. Well, at least you're doing it when you're young and the body can handle it.

I've never done slin or gh so I want to try it to see if it's really the "holy grail" so to speak. I don't plan on doing this for years as I couldn't afford to even if I wanted to lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2015, 10:01:30 PM »
I've never done slin or gh so I want to try it to see if it's really the "holy grail" so to speak. I don't plan on doing this for years as I couldn't afford to even if I wanted to lol

I have yet to do gh nor will I ever be able to swing the cost of pharma shit...

As for slin, the best way to describe it (without gh) is.... The first little doses have big effects then you will assume taking more will have X times more effect. Not really I find. It really is not all that magical, but is a nice addition and if you gonna eat them cals, may as well have them work for you as smart as possible and that is where slin helps.

Just hate that hype feeling, sweating out your clothes when you experience crashes...

But don't wait until you gain too much fat to use!!!
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2015, 10:04:06 PM »
I have yet to do gh nor will I ever be able to swing the cost of pharma shit...

As for slin, the best way to describe it (without gh) is.... The first little doses have big effects then you will assume taking more will have X times more effect. Not really I find. It really is not all that magical, but is a nice addition and if you gonna eat them cals, may as well have them work for you as smart as possible and that is where slin helps.

Just hate that hype feeling, sweating out your clothes when you experience crashes...

But don't wait until you gain too much fat to use!!!

Ya that's the problem im the type that I feel is going to get fat or atlesst hold shit done of water on slin. I don't take much just 6ui for my pre work out meal and 8ui post.  Just a little extra help to slam the cals pre and post workout

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2015, 10:11:26 PM »
theres no one 6/7% in that photo either.

lets have a look at those low backs and hamstrings.
Mu h leaner than my fattest bodypart, lower abs

As I said previously, I take it as some sort of insult a comparison with you. No ofense

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2015, 10:12:24 PM »
Ya that's the problem im the type that I feel is going to get fat or atlesst hold shit done of water on slin. I don't take much just 6ui for my pre work out meal and 8ui post.  Just a little extra help to slam the cals pre and post workout

I like to go up to 15 pre (humalog) then my intra, post workout, then with the second post workout meal, l0-15 units of humalin R. that will work over my next 2-3 meals. I tend to skip slin on days I don't train.

Anything more than 30ish units has me feeling odd and need mega food to cover it.

?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2015, 10:40:41 PM »
I like to go up to 15 pre (humalog) then my intra, post workout, then with the second post workout meal, l0-15 units of humalin R. that will work over my next 2-3 meals. I tend to skip slin on days I don't train.

Anything more than 30ish units has me feeling odd and need mega food to cover it.

Oh damn 30iu!?? I need to step my game up lol