Author Topic: ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry berates Towing Attendant Rant  (Read 30261 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry berates Towing Attendant Rant
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:13:40 PM »
Bodybuilding related because she advises "Lose some weight, baby girl"

ESPN public relations may have to take a break from reprimanding Keith Olbermann and Bill Simmons and home in on Britt McHenry.
A video surfaced Thursday of the ESPN reporter dressing down a parking lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.
“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

McHenry vented about getting her car towed in a since-deleted tweet (as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

She apologized for the blowup on Thursday evening after the video went viral.
“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

ESPN said it is looking into the matter.
“We are aware of a recent exchange between Britt McHenry and a towing company employee. We are now reviewing the matter with her,” the network said in a statement.

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”
The rant somehow gets more personal as the edited video closes.
“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

And a parting shot before McHenry leaves: “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: ESPN reporter berates parking lot attendant in ugly rant
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »
I guarentee you that she speaks like that on a regular basis. Those were not the type of thoughts/words that just appear out of no where (for the first time). That is her actual thought process & belief system.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 03:27:31 PM »
Wow, shes an ESPN news reporter. Report that sport news. The world would be in a state of panic if we didnt know the Yankees lost to the Dodgers.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 03:37:32 PM »
Wow, shes an ESPN news reporter. Report that sport news. The world would be in a state of panic if we didnt know the Yankees lost to the Dodgers.

The Yankees actually lost to the Orioles

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 03:44:01 PM »
lol, what a c u n t

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 03:46:47 PM »
I guarentee you that she speaks like that on a regular basis. Those were not the type of thoughts/words that just appear out of no where (for the first time). That is her actual thought process & belief system.

Exactly...

Wow what a fucking sociopath.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 04:24:53 PM »
That is not something that happens by accident or slips.

She's a full fledged cunt
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 04:27:40 PM »
Be honest guys.  She's hotter and more hittable after hearing the rant though?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 04:29:58 PM »
 ;D she should report that news now

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2015/04/16/britt-mchenry-espn-under-review-tow-lot-employee

ESPN suspends Britt McHenry one week over leaked parking lot video

As of this writing, McHenry has not responded to an email from SI.com but did release a statement on Twitter:

"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things," McHenry said. "As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake."

The Busted Coverage website identified the worker as Gina Michelle and posted a piece on her here.

Prior to joining ESPN in 2014, McHenry worked as a sports reporter in Washington, D.C., at ABC7/WJLA-TV and at News Channel 8. She began her career in Washington as a community reporter and weekend morning-show anchor. McHenry earned a master’s degree from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism and holds a bachelor’s degree from Stetson University, where she was a member of the school’s soccer team.

At the time of McHenry's hiring, ESPN senior vice president and director of news Vince Doria praised her newsgathering abilities.

“In a relatively short time, Britt has established a reputation for strong, aggressive reporting in the D.C. area, and an ability to land big interviews,” said Doria. “Her presence there will be a great benefit to ESPN’s newsgathering, and, as with all of our bureau reporters, she will be assigned to high-profile stories around the country.”

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 04:35:33 PM »
Looks like she got fucked last night by some random dude. The hair says it all  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 04:36:53 PM »
Erin Andrews got tons of love and notoriety after the fake leaked pin video.  This will make Britt a loved and hated villain. 

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
Sad to hear to another story like this.  Unfortunately, it is very fitting with her background.  Everyone makes mistakes, but examples need to be made as well.  You just can't treat people like that.
Air Falcon

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 04:43:04 PM »

Lol, you know you're on getbig, right? We all think like that here.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 04:46:21 PM »

Agree 100%

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 04:48:42 PM »

Yes sir.  :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »

Absolutely she does.  Fucking kunt who thinks her shit doesn't stink.   As a group, I would say that reports are some of the most self centered, heartless, soulless, pieces of shit on planet Earth.  Opportunistic scumbags leaching off of other people's deeds and miseries. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 05:46:37 PM »
Suspended a week? lol. If that was a dude, it would be a lot more than a week suspension and maybe even fired.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 05:54:24 PM »
Just heard Disney who owns ESPN is calling for her to be terminated...lol

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 05:55:48 PM »
Suspended a week? lol. If that was a dude, it would be a lot more than a week suspension and maybe even fired.

I agree completely.  People make mistakes, but that was downright kunty.  Not sure it warrants a firing, but this won't change her at all. She say the same thing in her head at the red neck or the Hebrew at the stop light.
Air Falcon

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 05:58:41 PM »
Must be heavy flow day.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 06:06:08 PM »
Listen to the contempt she has for people that she considers beneath her.  She's so proud of her education and her prestigious job.  What a piece of shit.  Bitch, you interview athletes.  Stop acting like you are out their curing cancer.  Get over yourself.  Do you think you got that job because you are so super smart?  Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are an attractive blonde.  I'm sure ESPN hires those sideline reporters for their superior intellects.  What a joke.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »
She won't keep her Job now this news has spread worldwide.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 06:15:20 PM »
Listen to the contempt she has for people that she considers beneath her.  She's so proud of her education and her prestigious job.  What a piece of shit.  Bitch, you interview athletes.  Stop acting like you are out their curing cancer.  Get over yourself.  Do you think you got that job because you are so super smart?  Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are an attractive blonde.  I'm sure ESPN hires those sideline reporters for their superior intellects.  What a joke.

x2. As I said before, she reports sport news. Big deal. Sports hardly contribute anything really worthwhile to humanity. She reports who won a sports game. Big whoop. I have more respect for scientists slaving away each day, trying to really promote humanity. She thinks she is somehow above it all.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 06:20:23 PM »
I totally understand her anger and frustration but that she chooses to launch personal attacks on the poor woman behind the counter is disgraceful. A few nippy/snooty comments, maybe, but she went WAY over the line.

As others say, this broad thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Some VIP.

I don't care if you're the king of planet, you do not speak to people like that.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2015, 06:26:19 PM »
Her phony apology was just as bad.  Her excuse was that it was an "Intense and stressful moment".  Getting your car towed is an intense and stressful moment?  Dumb bitch.