Author Topic: pumpster - the return  (Read 2016 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
pumpster - the return
« on: April 16, 2015, 10:07:03 PM »
From another forum

"It is very common for me to walk down the streets and have girls honking their car horns at me, screaming outside their car windows calling me to come over. It's surreal! I must have a girl staring me down 3x a day minimum!

I have had girls leave notes in my car at work, I have had girls BUY ME DRINKS as an invitation to come and talk to them, I've had (white) women tell me they love my style. I even had one girl say, I've never been with a latin guy before...and I want you to be the first - straight up raw and DIRECT FEMALE GAME! These girls have bigger balls to game me than some top level players I know!

Coffe shops. Every barista will want to know more about you. This morning, I went to a cafe I only been to ONCE, the cute white girl barista said "I remember what you want, and called it out", I surprisingly asked her how she knew what I wanted, and she replied: "Oh, We've been talking about you since you left!"

WOW!!!"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: pumpster - the return
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 10:10:05 PM »
Strange, because he is not even that good looking.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 10:12:04 PM »
Strange, because he is not even that good looking.

Another quote from him

"Ok guys, here are the stats. I have been here 3 weeks, and I have banged 6 very fine, soccer playing white girls. White girls (Especially college girls) here are very open and liberated about casual sex, no big deal. They enjoy having a good time in the summer to make up for the incredible cold nights ahead."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 10:13:39 PM »
Another quote from him

"Ok guys, here are the stats. I have been here 3 weeks, and I have banged 6 very fine, soccer playing white girls. White girls (Especially college girls) here are very open and liberated about casual sex, no big deal. They enjoy having a good time in the summer to make up for the incredible cold nights ahead."

lol.

He must be a getbigger. He should be posting here.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 10:15:31 PM »
lol.

He must be a getbigger. He should be posting here.

Says its in Fargo, being a Latin man there is a game changer.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 10:27:09 PM »
of course he did...
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »
From another forum

"It is very common for me to walk down the streets and have girls honking their car horns at me, screaming outside their car windows calling me to come over. It's surreal! I must have a girl staring me down 3x a day minimum!

I have had girls leave notes in my car at work, I have had girls BUY ME DRINKS as an invitation to come and talk to them, I've had (white) women tell me they love my style. I even had one girl say, I've never been with a latin guy before...and I want you to be the first - straight up raw and DIRECT FEMALE GAME! These girls have bigger balls to game me than some top level players I know!

Coffe shops. Every barista will want to know more about you. This morning, I went to a cafe I only been to ONCE, the cute white girl barista said "I remember what you want, and called it out", I surprisingly asked her how she knew what I wanted, and she replied: "Oh, We've been talking about you since you left!"

WOW!!!"

This is some shit Groink would say.

And it'd probably be true.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 03:01:00 AM »
Another quote from him

6 in three weeks is poor at best

he wants to leave the whole soccer player thing out

he is obsessed with it

probably comes off as a soccer fetish
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 03:09:18 AM »
From another forum

WOW!!!"

Grats to him, he even had to mention (white) women! :D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 05:57:11 AM »
Grats to him, he even had to mention (white) women! :D

Yes, they are obsessed with them.
Ψ

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 10:00:14 AM »
6 in three weeks is poor at best

he wants to leave the whole soccer player thing out

he is obsessed with it

probably comes off as a soccer fetish

6 in 3 weeks gives me night sweats, imagine all the texting needed to set them up.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 04:05:38 PM »
Soon to go into meltdown mode when the Klan excludes him from their gangbang.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 04:22:37 PM »
From another forum

WOW!!!"

when one can't cum and the wank fantasy grows out of control