Author Topic: I'm I the only crazy fuck who shoots Tren before they go to sleep?  (Read 5263 times)

whitewidow

I tend to shoot 100mg of Tren before I go to bed, I seem to wake up harder and dryer. I usually hold off and shoot it pre-workout but I'm starting to think I'm getting a better benefit when I shoot it before bed. I do the same with Masteron.actually alot of my oils I shoot before bed I never take orals before bed except my anchileries and natural supps like fish oil,liv-52.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: I'm I the only crazy fuck who shoots Tren before they go to sleep?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 05:11:33 AM »
Nope. I always shoot before bed every single time

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 05:18:50 AM »
I know Tren is a acetate but even so it does take some time to kick in so by the time you hit the gym your body probably is peaking on it more. might get more out of the drugs this way(the faster acting ones like acetates,propionates)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 08:43:26 AM »
rite before the evening shower for years. I love being able to gag and druel everywhere.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 09:30:50 AM »
all ester based injected stuff peaks within 2-4 hours... i always shoot in the morning, after showering...

in the morning you never know if youre gonna sleep at home at night, but you can always be home early the next morning, so for me thats more stable levels, especially with ED stuff like tren ace

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 09:38:27 AM »
I'm starting to run out of injection sites! I feel like Big ramy or some serious juicer. I shoot Tren daily, I shoot sust almost daily, I'm shooting NPP at the moment as well. It's crazy. I ran out of 25 gauge 1IN pins for shoulders and used a 22 gauge 1.5 IN and jammed that fucker all the way in my shoulder to shoot NPP didn't hurt as bad as I thought. went well actually. I'm using these walgreens retractable syringes they seem to draw up the oil way better then the other BD needles.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 10:02:42 AM »
i jabbed 3.3ml ed for a while

i had always used high concentration gear before and it always left me crippled ... test at 350mg, npp at 200mg, tren ace at 133... pip was HARSH

then i diluted all my stuff, actually shooting high volumes was ZERO problem from that point on... test e at 250mg, npp at 133mg or so and tren ace at 90mg/ml. i could shoot a mix of these three with 3,3ml a day and pip was pretty much nonexistant, except if i jabbed my lats and worked them later that day, then there was a slight discomfort

when i blast again my go to sites are delts, quads, glutes, ventroglutes, and lats (in my preferred order)
i often miss my ventros though, but if i hit them correctly theyre always completely pip free. can completely cripple you if you miss though lol

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 10:09:48 AM »
I don't keep my stuff at home due to parents. Keep it stashed somewhere else so I have no choice but to shoot at night time before I go back home haha it blows but I deal with it

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »
i jabbed 3.3ml ed for a while

i had always used high concentration gear before and it always left me crippled ... test at 350mg, npp at 200mg, tren ace at 133... pip was HARSH

then i diluted all my stuff, actually shooting high volumes was ZERO problem from that point on... test e at 250mg, npp at 133mg or so and tren ace at 90mg/ml. i could shoot a mix of these three with 3,3ml a day and pip was pretty much nonexistant, except if i jabbed my lats and worked them later that day, then there was a slight discomfort

when i blast again my go to sites are delts, quads, glutes, ventroglutes, and lats (in my preferred order)
i often miss my ventros though, but if i hit them correctly theyre always completely pip free. can completely cripple you if you miss though lol

this is kind of what I am doing. the NPP is of course 100mg per ml so I jab 3CC's of it! plus I jab 2-3CC sust, 1.5-2CC Tren-A, sometimes water based winny plus the Methyl-Tren I ran out of today so no more orals for a week, I also take clen,letro,sometimes nolva,aromasin( I switch up my anchileries,for some reason I like Nolva) also take caber a few times a week, xanax or valium after I train. I feel like a walking pharmacy.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 10:26:36 AM »
I'm starting to run out of injection sites! I feel like Big ramy or some serious juicer. I shoot Tren daily, I shoot sust almost daily, I'm shooting NPP at the moment as well. It's crazy. I ran out of 25 gauge 1IN pins for shoulders and used a 22 gauge 1.5 IN and jammed that fucker all the way in my shoulder to shoot NPP didn't hurt as bad as I thought. went well actually. I'm using these walgreens retractable syringes they seem to draw up the oil way better then the other BD needles.

LOL! That is easy done, c'mon man....
?

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »

first time I did it. I usually just use 25 gauge 1IN for medial delts. I admit it was fine I was told along time ago to just use 25 gauge 1IN on my shoulders and this was by a top NPC guy.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 11:27:27 AM »
first time I did it. I usually just use 25 gauge 1IN for medial delts. I admit it was fine I was told along time ago to just use 25 gauge 1IN on my shoulders and this was by a top NPC guy.

25g is nice for delts, tri's, quads indeed.

Was out of replacement tips and darted the 18g in my rear. Think I will keep better tab on my stock to not have to do that again...
?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »
I shoot 100mg eod, but if I shoot before bed I can't sleep and I don't know why. Always been like that. I usually do morning or evening.
Do Work.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 12:34:49 PM »

i know a guy who did his first ever pin with an 18g 1.5. he had test prop in amps and he used the same pin to suck up the gear that he did to shoot it. crazy man.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 12:57:04 PM »
i know a guy who did his first ever pin with an 18g 1.5. he had test prop in amps and he used the same pin to suck up the gear that he did to shoot it. crazy man.

I use 25 or 23s.  I draw and shoot with the same pin.  Never a problem.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 01:16:47 PM »

I used to draw and shoot with 25s but drawing took way too long. I have 2 boxes of 18g pins which I use to draw with now, and shoot with the 25g which came with the syringe. Makes my morning routine much quicker.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 03:33:30 PM »
I used to draw and shoot with 25s but drawing took way too long. I have 2 boxes of 18g pins which I use to draw with now, and shoot with the 25g which came with the syringe. Makes my morning routine much quicker.
i hope you use up your vials quickly, because 18Gs turn the rubber stopper into mush after going in just a few times

i mainly use 20ml and 100ml vials so i use 23Gs to draw.

just use anything from 21-23... you dont want to inject pieces of rubber stopper... warm up the oil beforehand. it takes like 10 seconds to draw with them (unless you store your gear in the fridge lmao)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 12:02:52 PM »
I don't keep my stuff at home due to parents. Keep it stashed somewhere else so I have no choice but to shoot at night time before I go back home haha it blows but I deal with it

Isn't it a bit obvious that you're on a sauce? Beyond a certain point, the "good diet and training hard" shtick becomes a bit of a joke

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 01:56:08 PM »
Isn't it a bit obvious that you're on a sauce? Beyond a certain point, the "good diet and training hard" shtick becomes a bit of a joke

regular people have absolutely zero clue about whats attainable naturally.

also if youre shredded or at least reasonably ean you barely look like you lift in "regular" non-athletic cut clothes unless youre IFBB caliber

i was asked pretty much twice a week if i was juicing years ago when i was fatter just because i was way bigger (just using low doses)
now i rarely ever get asked (well, might be completely obvious at that point though, at least when i got a pump)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 02:00:06 PM »
regular people have absolutely zero clue about whats attainable naturally.

also if youre shredded or at least reasonably ean you barely look like you lift in "regular" non-athletic cut clothes unless youre IFBB caliber

i was asked pretty much twice a week if i was juicing years ago when i was fatter just because i was way bigger (just using low doses)
now i rarely ever get asked (well, might be completely obvious at that point though, at least when i got a pump)

Yup what Jizmo said. I walk around without a shirt in my house most of the time and my mom is sort of skeptical and keeps asking if i take anything and I tell her no because I'm in the gym 7 days a week and watch my diet so she still sort of believes me. My dad doesn't really care nor does he ever ask about it. They know I took ph before so worst case scenario If I get way too big on tren over the summer I'll just blame it on a pro hormone. Pretty obvious I'm on gear when I'm at the gym with a pump but a majority of people don't know what is attainable naturally like Jizmo said so about 95% of the people at my gym probably think I'm natural but probably because they think I'm in my mid twenties when I'm really 19

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2015, 04:29:36 PM »
I tend to shoot 100mg of Tren before I go to bed, I seem to wake up harder and dryer. I usually hold off and shoot it pre-workout but I'm starting to think I'm getting a better benefit when I shoot it before bed. I do the same with Masteron.actually alot of my oils I shoot before bed I never take orals before bed except my anchileries and natural supps like fish oil,liv-52.

I shoot it before bed 200mg EOD. Used to do 100mg ED. I get the same results either way but waking up after the 200mg shot I feel fucking fantastic, full of energy and driven to make the day my bitch. Even if I only sleep 3-4 hours I feel wired after a big tren shot.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2015, 06:39:27 PM »
I shoot it before bed 200mg EOD. Used to do 100mg ED. I get the same results either way but waking up after the 200mg shot I feel fucking fantastic, full of energy and driven to make the day my bitch. Even if I only sleep 3-4 hours I feel wired after a big tren shot.

I just don't see a point of shooting tren and running to the gym gotta give the tren a few hours to peak. I would shoot it a few hours before if my schedule allowed for it. I get bored some nights and decide just to get all my shots done then maybe pass out for 5 hours wake up train. Go back sleep a few more hours, shoot more stuff go train again.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 08:11:26 PM »

Say you changed the tip, you would notice the shot much smoother. I've poked my tri's over 2ml's in 2 different spots, so 4 shots from the same pin and it gets worse every poke.

Here's a link showing the pin after one use, then 2 and 6.
http://www.k9diabetes.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9872&postcount=200
?

wrath

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 10:30:36 PM »
Yeah bro after a shower and before bed when the skins warm and soft. Not that it matters. I never re use needles here in aus needles are free. Just went and picked up 200 of everything the other day.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 02:18:54 AM »

this is kind of what I am doing. the NPP is of course 100mg per ml so I jab 3CC's of it! plus I jab 2-3CC sust, 1.5-2CC Tren-A, sometimes water based winny plus the Methyl-Tren I ran out of today so no more orals for a week, I also take clen,letro,sometimes nolva,aromasin( I switch up my anchileries,for some reason I like Nolva) also take caber a few times a week, xanax or valium after I train. I feel like a walking pharmacy.

you sound like one too, its like your whole thinking process revolves around what your using :)