Author Topic: gta v what a disappointment  (Read 1454 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
gta v what a disappointment
« on: April 17, 2015, 07:01:02 AM »
ok so i finally got around to play gta v, by many considered one of the best games ever. game starts out allright, you get to play for a few minutes and take part in a bank robbery. turns out thats just some prequel shit, the actual game is set in the ghetto of los angeles. you play this black dude whos every other word is "n1gga" and "motherphucker" and whos friend says the same thing, he even got a bitch in his house sitting around cursing and then theres hiphop music playing all the time.
how the hell am i, a white man, suppose to enjoy that setup? its like youre part of one of those rapvideos.
i heard theres other characters you can play later in the game but that doesnt help me now. i cant stand that dialogue.
actual game is the same shit as always. you have to do missions to get anywhere, theres no freedom to speak of, you cant enter houses, cant find any money to speak of, no weapons, cops shows up within seconds of you do anything, theres no fun  >:(

i do not wanna pretend i live in a ghetto!
i do not wanna listen to ghettotalk!
i do not wanna listen to rapmusic!

how the hell did they come up with that shit ????

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: gta v what a disappointment
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 07:03:54 AM »
Brutal troll attempt.  ::)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 07:05:46 AM »
huh im just commenting on the game, you played it? i googled and it said you get to play the other characters later but i dont know how much later. so in the meantime i have to do shitty missions like stealing cars with those ghetto dudes

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 07:06:09 AM »
you mean you're not black?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 07:13:39 AM »
you are so cooooool, thegamechanger! Please tell us more, we are dying to read what you think about gta v

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 07:18:43 AM »
I didn't like it either. I much preferred the more realistic mechanics of the previous game.
GTA V went back down the cartoonish route, which I thought sucked.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 07:22:50 AM »
you mean you're not black?

You're not Hispanic?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 07:25:45 AM »
in gta 4 you could be part of a motorcycle gang  :) and to go from there to this boyz n the hood scenario is a real let down

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 08:26:53 AM »
At least it's not like San andreas where you have to be the darkie all the way through, you can change later

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 09:57:02 AM »
What did you expect?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 09:58:43 AM »
ok so i finally got around to play gta v, by many considered one of the best games ever. game starts out allright, you get to play for a few minutes and take part in a bank robbery. turns out thats just some prequel shit, the actual game is set in the ghetto of los angeles. you play this black dude whos every other word is "n1gga" and "motherphucker" and whos friend says the same thing, he even got a bitch in his house sitting around cursing and then theres hiphop music playing all the time.
how the hell am i, a white man, suppose to enjoy that setup? its like youre part of one of those rapvideos.
i heard theres other characters you can play later in the game but that doesnt help me now. i cant stand that dialogue.
actual game is the same shit as always. you have to do missions to get anywhere, theres no freedom to speak of, you cant enter houses, cant find any money to speak of, no weapons, cops shows up within seconds of you do anything, theres no fun  >:(

i do not wanna pretend i live in a ghetto!
i do not wanna listen to ghettotalk!
i do not wanna listen to rapmusic!

how the hell did they come up with that shit ????

You play a white guy within an hour, then another white guy later on, mostly white guys

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 10:43:06 AM »
yeah i can now play a white guy  ;D 8) 8)

i just find the whole ghetto thing annoying im pretty sure if the white guy talked like he was from an italian mobster movie that would be annoying to eventually

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 11:14:50 AM »
Game sucked ass and  never lived up to the hype. No one liked it after playing it for longer then a day unless you were 12 years old, a retard or True Adonis.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 11:25:19 AM »
Best.Game.Ever.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »
great game. but the pause screen music haunts me forever- too many late nights with my friends getting stoned and playing gta. eventually wed forget we were playing gta and the pause screen would be permanent, the room filled with that god forsaken music but no one motivated enough to turn it off.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 07:15:39 PM »
great game. but the pause screen music haunts me forever- too many late nights with my friends getting stoned and playing gta. eventually wed forget we were playing gta and the pause screen would be permanent, the room filled with that god forsaken music but no one motivated enough to turn it off.

Like I said, game for retards. Thanks for proving my point.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 07:34:58 PM »
Game sucked ass and  never lived up to the hype. No one liked it after playing it for longer then a day unless you were 12 years old, a retard or True Adonis.

lol  :D

I was semi-addicted to San Andreas when I was 16 years old. I'm glad I'm not into videogames anymore. $hit is too time consuming.