Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - 4 Weeks Out From The 1998 Mr. Olympia PICS!!!  (Read 17442 times)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman - 4 Weeks Out From The 1998 Mr. Olympia PICS!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2015, 01:25:43 PM »
Got a picture of Dorian who comes close to that? I doubt it. ;D Iceman81 managed to end the yearslong debate with one single post, thank you for that. :)

Actually, Yates side chest was right there. Ronnie's delta pop more, but otherwise it's a toss up. Yates chest looks thicker to me. Two greatest ever; today's elite are nowhere near these two.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2015, 01:31:32 PM »
That picture is heavily sharpened and he had NO calves at all. Second  & Third pictures are from the same contest  :-\
I don't even bother engaging SF1900 anymore... When facts don't matter no matter the topic... What's the point.
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2015, 01:31:51 PM »
It's not a toss up. Ronnie is destroying him In that shot. It's not close.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2015, 01:32:42 PM »
Actually, Yates side chest was right there. Ronnie's delta pop more, but otherwise it's a toss up. Yates chest looks thicker to me. Two greatest ever; today's elite are nowhere near these two.
Ronnie's chest to me looks thicker---
But if you look at the pics, the pose is done differently by Ronnie, ever so slightly. His elbow is pointed outward, and not held close to his side, and he angled slightly downward, whereas Dorian is more straight up.

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2015, 01:43:49 PM »
Ronnie's pecs are much better-thicker upper chest and more details in the lower pecs.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »
Ronnie's chest to me looks thicker---
But if you look at the pics, the pose is done differently by Ronnie, ever so slightly. His elbow is pointed outward, and not held close to his side, and he angled slightly downward, whereas Dorian is more straight up.
Right, Dorian is doing it classic style pulling his chest back and spreading it, whereas Ronnie is keeping his chest closed, almost like a side mm. Look at the opposite pec....Dorian's looks thicker and more striated.  We're splitting hairs though...to say "it's not even close" is just plain ignorant.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2015, 02:01:16 PM »
I truly don't understand the whole Ronnie vs Dorian debate. It's entirely subjective. Everyone thinks whoever better suits their taste is better.

No argument on the Internet is going to change somebodies taste in men (no homo).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2015, 02:35:38 PM »

who cares? Ronnie may have looked bad in certain Mr. O's, but in that picture next to Ramy, Phil looks horrible. Either way, a prime ronnie destroys a prime phil. all in all, ronnie destroys phil

x2

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2015, 04:29:32 PM »
There ain't no black or white, it's all genetics in the end...

Dexter's calf genetics came through a few needles

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2015, 05:57:33 PM »
Dexter's calf genetics came through a few needles

Vince Taylor has huge calves

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2015, 07:40:54 PM »
Vince Taylor has huge calves

same with Thierry Pastel.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2015, 08:16:19 PM »
Phil, Kai, Cormier, Dillet, Shawn Ray, all had great calves.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
Phil, Kai, Cormier, Dillet, Shawn Ray, all had great calves.

Aaron Baker and Sergio Oliva had some great calves as well. Although some may say that Baker injected stuff.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2015, 09:15:38 PM »
Ronnie, Dorian, Dorian, Ronnie, Ronnie,  Dorian, Dorian, Ronnie, Ronnie, Dorian........

Ronnie is the best.

No he's not, he lost to Dorian, so Dorian is the best.

That Ronnie doesn't compare to the Mr. Olympia Ronnie, his muscles are better than any pre 98 Ronnie so those victories are flawed. Better Coleman beats best Yates.

Hahaha Ronnie has no calves and a gut. Win Dorian.

LOL Dorian has a torn bicep and his conditioning sucked at the end of his run. Ronnie for the victory.

No way dude Dorian was super grainy. His muscles are better than Ronnies muscles.

What?  Ronnie was so grainy with conditioning and was sooooo strong his muscles are better.

No Dorian has better muscles.

Sorry but it's obvious Ronnie has better muscles.

Yeah right Dorian looks better now.

Haha Coleman looks great for double hip replacement,  a spinal tap and 48 kids, Yates looks like white trash.

Haha whatever queer Yates is better and Yates Approved is more scientifically advanced than Ronnie Coleman Elite.

I'd like to see the financial statements to back that up,  RCE is the number one supplement brand in all of Europe,  he's beating Yates in sales on his own turf. Team Coleman is better, you're gay.

Phil Heath sucks.

I think this sums up this thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2015, 09:18:51 PM »
That picture is heavily sharpened and he had NO calves at all. Second  & Third pictures are from the same contest  :-\

He had calves. They just weren't good calves. Dennis Wolf is a prime example of someone with absolutely no calf development due to injury or something.

Is this sharpened up too?  :-\ :-\

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2015, 09:19:47 PM »
I don't even bother engaging SF1900 anymore... When facts don't matter no matter the topic... What's the point.

Who says I was engaging you? lol. I was not even responding directly to you. I don't think I ever engaged you lol.

All your posts are just "screaming," and cursing and getting REALLY angry. GRRRR. You're a clown.
X

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2015, 03:13:43 AM »
how is Ronnie killing Dorian? I'm not saying Dorian wins that comparison but it's very close. Dorian is more muscular and has better balance. Ronnie's delts overpower his pecs and his upper arm makes his forearm look like a toothpick

That is just the angle in the photo. Ronnie had far better pecs than Dorian- lower insertions on the rib-cage and hence much larger pecs.

NN