Author Topic: How long till Phil's body hits level 4 Palumboism?  (Read 11350 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: How long till Phil's body hits level 4 Palumboism?
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2015, 03:51:14 AM »
No no no.  Just terrible. Not as terrible as Tony Romo but really really terrible.

Absolutely zero flow. Blown out waist. Stupid arms. Reminds me of a bunch of marshmallows pushed on a twig and bent into the shape of an X.
a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 05:21:17 AM »
No no no.  Just terrible. Not as terrible as Tony Romo but really really terrible.

Absolutely zero flow. Blown out waist. Stupid arms. Reminds me of a bunch of marshmallows pushed on a twig and bent into the shape of an X.

If it was some other bber other than Phil no one would be saying this

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2015, 05:35:13 AM »
Who honestly cares anymore.........this sport has been ruined.   :(

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2015, 05:40:13 AM »
If Phil shows up like 2011 Olympia I will be amazed. That was obviously his peak and now he is burnt out and I am not that surprised he came out of nowhere. Just like Big Ramy he blew up in two years and can blow out at any moment.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2015, 05:51:43 AM »
Branch walks away with 2nd in the Arnold. Do you really think Phil will not continue to reign as long as he wants to. Palumboism or not he ain't going nowhere till he's good and ready.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 10:47:41 PM »
This is the worst we've seen him and his blurd abs and gut was pretty nasty.  Have you noticed when Arnold or Lee Haney are praising physiques they never said anything bad or Good about his physique.  I find that interesting seeing how the top bodybuilder is the top representative of the sport. I'll tell you what though, they're both jocking Cedric hard and it seems like there's something going on that we don't see.  Because Cedric gets no love in judging. We've all said Cedric should be Mr. O if he's in shape but it seems like they want him to keep putting more size on and he's about keeping his lines and looking like a modern Lee Haney.  His words. If he improves his posing (more dominant posing he's bigger than most and taller than just about all of them) and improves his conditioning he should be Mr. O over Phil no doubt.  And you wanna talk about rivalry, they're the same age and from what I remember,Cedric believes Phil is a phony, he posted it himself, I remember it.

Phil won't tie Arnold's record his body has deteriorated too fast meaning his gut is atrocious now, his obliques make his waist look wide, blurd gut that he did God knows what to temporarily "fix", and now he has a Coleman gut. He's another example in a long line of guys sacrificing shape for size.  He looked his best in 2011 when he first won.

Perhaps he had too much on his schedule and going on in his life, it showed through his body?  I don't know. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like this year because he knows he looked like shit and he knows we know as well. I mean look on his facebook page on his back ground where he's putting his hands up.  Horrible abs now. I've never seen this reversed and it seems like he may have a number of issues.  There's a number of guys, that'll knock him off probably next year imo.  Ramy, Compton, Cedric. I don't think Phil will stick around long enough to give "haters" the satisfaction of watching him lose.  Should be interesting.  Phil looks like caca now.

I watched the 2013 Olympia recently
again Kai won it- he was totally dominant in 6 of 8 poses , esp the back poses

phil's midsection had already turned to shit in 2013 and worsened in 2014
there is no definition there, it is blurred and there is no reversing this

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 10:49:45 PM »
Branch walks away with 2nd in the Arnold. Do you really think Phil will not continue to reign as long as he wants to. Palumboism or not he ain't going nowhere till he's good and ready.

unfortunately this is true

Phil is doing favors for manion and Weinberger, it keeps the sandowns coming in

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 10:58:41 PM »
Who honestly cares anymore.........this circus sport has been ruined.   :(

fixed

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 11:49:36 PM »

lol this foreigner saying pumbolism look... its became main stream(thanks to getbig)... pumbolism...poor dave... hes gotta be embarrased
real men= no rubbers

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 07:27:33 AM »
lol this foreigner saying pumbolism look... its became main stream(thanks to getbig)... pumbolism...poor dave... hes gotta be embarrased

I thought the same thing. It spread like wildfire. Lol

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2015, 08:47:38 AM »
JUST THINKING THAT THE TOP 2 BODYBUILDERS IN THE WORLD ARE HEAT AND GREENE MAKE ME TROW UP IN DISGUST !!! >:(

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 09:03:24 AM »
ONCE UPON A TIME !!!  :'(

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 09:31:20 AM »
Obliques have become way too prominent throwing off his shape and symmetry. Definitely has regressed from 3-4 years ago.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2015, 10:49:30 AM »

i have to agree.  Just because his arms are stupid big, doesn't mean they look good.  He looks like a mis match of weird body parts.  No flow at all.  These pros really need to just drop 20 or 30 lbs and work on quality.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2015, 11:03:14 AM »
unfortunately this is true

Phil is doing favors for manion and Weinberger, it keeps the sandowns coming in

which favors?
North of Italy

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2015, 11:41:50 AM »
I thought the same thing. It spread like wildfire. Lol

Was it really coined by getbig?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2015, 11:52:05 AM »
Who honestly cares anymore.........this sport has been ruined.   :(

x10