Author Topic: How long till Phil's body hits level 4 Palumboism?  (Read 11327 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
How long till Phil's body hits level 4 Palumboism?
« on: April 17, 2015, 12:10:18 PM »
This is the worst we've seen him and his blurd abs and gut was pretty nasty.  Have you noticed when Arnold or Lee Haney are praising physiques they never said anything bad or Good about his physique.  I find that interesting seeing how the top bodybuilder is the top representative of the sport. I'll tell you what though, they're both jocking Cedric hard and it seems like there's something going on that we don't see.  Because Cedric gets no love in judging. We've all said Cedric should be Mr. O if he's in shape but it seems like they want him to keep putting more size on and he's about keeping his lines and looking like a modern Lee Haney.  His words. If he improves his posing (more dominant posing he's bigger than most and taller than just about all of them) and improves his conditioning he should be Mr. O over Phil no doubt.  And you wanna talk about rivalry, they're the same age and from what I remember,Cedric believes Phil is a phony, he posted it himself, I remember it.

Phil won't tie Arnold's record his body has deteriorated too fast meaning his gut is atrocious now, his obliques make his waist look wide, blurd gut that he did God knows what to temporarily "fix", and now he has a Coleman gut. He's another example in a long line of guys sacrificing shape for size.  He looked his best in 2011 when he first won.

Perhaps he had too much on his schedule and going on in his life, it showed through his body?  I don't know. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like this year because he knows he looked like shit and he knows we know as well. I mean look on his facebook page on his back ground where he's putting his hands up.  Horrible abs now. I've never seen this reversed and it seems like he may have a number of issues.  There's a number of guys, that'll knock him off probably next year imo.  Ramy, Compton, Cedric. I don't think Phil will stick around long enough to give "haters" the satisfaction of watching him lose.  Should be interesting.  Phil looks like caca now.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: How long till Phil's body hits level 4 Palumboism?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 12:26:48 PM »

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »
overreliance on insulin id imagine. plus excessive carb loading.

but really, if you think phils bad look at kai. hes twice what phil is in tht regard.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 12:30:00 PM »
overreliance on insulin id imagine. plus excessive carb loading.

but really, if you think phils bad look at kai. hes twice what phil is in tht regard.

Kai is far gone.  Kai looked his best in 2012.  It's been down hill since.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 01:45:30 PM »

yet why do they keep pushing? that is what iwant to know. phil especially as he has money and school..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 03:08:04 PM »

Don't bring Dan hill into this  >:(

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 05:24:05 PM »
I thought I saw some well written posts in this thread calling Phil a douche bag
Why were they deleted?
w

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 06:15:56 PM »
Looks like shit, hope this helps.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 06:28:38 PM »
This is the worst we've seen him and his blurd abs and gut was pretty nasty.  Have you noticed when Arnold or Lee Haney are praising physiques they never said anything bad or Good about his physique.  I find that interesting seeing how the top bodybuilder is the top representative of the sport. I'll tell you what though, they're both jocking Cedric hard and it seems like there's something going on that we don't see.  Because Cedric gets no love in judging. We've all said Cedric should be Mr. O if he's in shape but it seems like they want him to keep putting more size on and he's about keeping his lines and looking like a modern Lee Haney.  His words. If he improves his posing (more dominant posing he's bigger than most and taller than just about all of them) and improves his conditioning he should be Mr. O over Phil no doubt.  And you wanna talk about rivalry, they're the same age and from what I remember,Cedric believes Phil is a phony, he posted it himself, I remember it.

Phil won't tie Arnold's record his body has deteriorated too fast meaning his gut is atrocious now, his obliques make his waist look wide, blurd gut that he did God knows what to temporarily "fix", and now he has a Coleman gut. He's another example in a long line of guys sacrificing shape for size.  He looked his best in 2011 when he first won.
Perhaps he had too much on his schedule and going on in his life, it showed through his body?  I don't know. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like this year because he knows he looked like shit and he knows we know as well. I mean look on his facebook page on his back ground where he's putting his hands up.  Horrible abs now. I've never seen this reversed and it seems like he may have a number of issues.  There's a number of guys, that'll knock him off probably next year imo.  Ramy, Compton, Cedric. I don't think Phil will stick around long enough to give "haters" the satisfaction of watching him lose.  Should be interesting.  Phil looks like caca now.
I think the knock on Cedric maybe that he is " not ready yet" or even he is military?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 07:54:37 PM »
I think the knock on Cedric maybe that he is " not ready yet" or even he is military?

They prob don't want Cedric any close to placing well in the O or even winning. Gotta be something he's said or done like the cock pic he took for a fan. Prob more to it, I mean who starts arguing with the mayor online, talking bad about Phil. Too outspoken maybe??

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 08:10:45 PM »

He's in the reserves now so much more prep time for shows.  He was at FIBO.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 08:13:43 PM »
They prob don't want Cedric any close to placing well in the O or even winning. Gotta be something he's said or done like the cock pic he took for a fan. Prob more to it, I mean who starts arguing with the mayor online, talking bad about Phil. Too outspoken maybe??

Nope.

Cedric has classic lines and an incredible overall physique.
The only thing preventing Cedric from winning is the current judging criteria used to pick the winner.

Arnold was right when he said, they don't reward the most beautiful looking physique now.
The judges reward a freaky beast. Granted Phil Heath has nice shape, but he has those freakish looking arms and muscularity.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 08:19:27 PM »
Nope.

Cedric has classic lines and an incredible overall physique.
The only thing preventing Cedric from winning is the current judging criteria used to pick the winner.

Arnold was right when he said, they don't reward the most beautiful looking physique now.
The judges reward a freaky beast. Granted Phil Heath has nice shape, but he has those freakish looking arms and muscularity.

BS Dexter is still winning  ::)

I'm betting that the ifbb don't like Cedric

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »
I thought I saw some well written posts in this thread calling Phil a douche bag
Why were they deleted?
You really are on Phil's nutsac.  Did he not sign a poster for you at an expo?

He spilled over perhaps last year, but have you seen him in person?  The guy's build is laughable in a cartoonish sense.  Crazy genetics.  You must be delusional saying he looks like shit.  Only on getbig..haha

He was at my gym the year before last doing a photo shoot.

Maybe call him a douche, but saying he looks bad is just funny.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »

He spilled over perhaps last year, but have you seen him in person?  The guy's build is laughable in a cartoonish sense.  Crazy genetics.  You must be delusional saying he looks like shit.  Only on getbig..haha

Hi Phils best buddy.
X

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 09:46:06 PM »
Hi Phils best buddy.
Not at all.  He comes off as pretty insecure and disgenuine.  To call his physique shit is just comical though.
I always think it's funny when people hate those they don't even know.  There isn't one person in the spotlight who I hate...literally nobody.  Of course, some come off as douchebags...but it's not a second thought in my head.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 09:51:02 PM »
Not at all.  He comes off as pretty insecure and disgenuine.  To call his physique shit is just comical though.
I always think it's funny when people hate those they don't even know.  There isn't one person in the spotlight who I hate...literally nobody.  Of course, some come off as douchebags...but it's not a second thought in my head.

Of course he doesnt have a shitty physique. But out of all the Mr. Olympias, Id say he has one of the weakest Mr. O's physique. But compared to the average IFBB pro, of course he is better. But he is not average. He is MR. O, thus there is going to be a higher standard to hold him to, and when you compare him to other Mr. O's, his physique doesnt hold up when compared to Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, even Jay at his best. Its just the way it is.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate Phil, but he does come off as a pompous douche.  But, like you, at the end of the day, I dont give it a second thought.
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 10:24:39 PM »

wow you're cool to my face in real life but not on here
What would u prefer? From the sound of your love for Phil Licking phils nut sack or ass crack?
w

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 10:57:10 PM »
For April he's looking pretty good and his gut is in check.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 11:03:45 PM »
Coleman ftw

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 11:23:28 PM »

I remember a time when the words "he's got his gut in check" were never uttered, nor was there a need for them to be. Having a "gut" is the antithesis of what a body builder should look like. Maybe the pendulum will swing the other way. Not holding my breath though.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 11:48:09 PM »
wow you're cool to my face in real life but not on here
What would u prefer? From the sound of your love for Phil Licking phils nut sack or ass crack?
Cool to you in real life.  How is this?

I've mentioned Heath about 3x on this site.  2 were point out your obsession with him.  If that means I'm a big fan of his...ok.
N

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 12:45:25 AM »

His arms & delts are cartoonish Big.
Minus them his waist obliques are as wide
As his clavicles.
Chest looks week.

As huge arms & delts carry so much sway with
The judges he is likely to win again.

2011 he looked very good
2014 his physique had changed & not
In a good way.

Cedric,rami,Compton, Dexter could give him
Some tough competition this year.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 12:50:19 AM »
He has a shitty physique.

Like a guy who wasn't mean to bodybuild has done drugs up to his ear.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2015, 01:32:25 AM »
Bigger question is how long till the judges stop rewarding him.