Author Topic: First day of decent heat in NYC and beauty just explodes  (Read 4953 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: First day of decent heat in NYC and beauty just explodes
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2015, 02:43:21 PM »
I met more in terms of things to do. You go to down to the village and youre in freak land, take a train a few stops up, and your in times square, then a few stops more and youre on wall street, etc (this is an overgeneralization of directions). There is no other city in the world where you can see so many things in such a "small" space, in such a limited amount of time.  The amount of zoos, museums, historical sites, parks, etc. No other city in the world has all that stuff crammed into one city, especially in such a small space.
ah, ok now I understand.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 02:43:47 PM »
Midtown Manhattan has some amazing women during spring and summer. Dressed to impress. Manhattan is the money capital of the US and you know guys hire many hot women to work for them. You can walk the village and see top models and celebrities walking around. No one seems to care.  You can find hot women anywhere but Midtown Manhattan and the village can be amazing. I've been in bars/clubs at night where it seemed like every other chick had a Ford modeling contract.  

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2015, 02:45:31 PM »
How many 6 footers?  Or 5 footers w/ more curves than a rollercoaster.
I

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2015, 03:42:57 PM »
get one of those phones with a camera and make another thread

Today 4/18 Central Park.

What SF said about NYC is spot on, but, sometimes, I just need to GTF outa here. Today was not one of those days ;)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2015, 03:43:06 PM »
Tokyo is the best city in the world. NYC is a joke!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »
Was in in midtown for about 2 hours and had a chance to just sit there and enjoy the view.

Beautiful women walking back and forth, short skirts, t-shirts, pointy nipples and all (no doubt helped by the gentle breeze,) beautiful shaven winter-white and shiny coconut-oiled-up black legs.

Goddammit!

It's baby-making season!

I travel there all the time and love walking around spring/summer!  When I lived there it was fish in a barrel.

Master P

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 05:39:25 PM »
Where I live, I despise the summer/spring and fall ... The blacks come out of their house to often and ruin everyone's nice outdoor activities . Winters are best here. Blacks and snow don't mix the best. They come out for malt liquor and McDonalds, that's it ..

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2015, 07:24:52 PM »
Where I live, I despise the summer/spring and fall ... The blacks come out of their house to often and ruin everyone's nice outdoor activities . Winters are best here. Blacks and snow don't mix the best. They come out for malt liquor and McDonalds, that's it ..

Where do you live, Rikers Island?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2015, 07:31:47 PM »
Midtown Manhattan has some amazing women during spring and summer. Dressed to impress. Manhattan is the money capital of the US and you know guys hire many hot women to work for them. You can walk the village and see top models and celebrities walking around. No one seems to care.  You can find hot women anywhere but Midtown Manhattan and the village can be amazing. I've been in bars/clubs at night where it seemed like every other chick had a Ford modeling contract.

Midtown in summer (around 50th Street between Lexington and Park Avenue) is the place to be to see fine females, especially during lunch hour. The platoon of gold-digging hoes comes out in full uniform (two thirds of her tits hanging out, mini skirt, looking like she's going clubbing) looking for the young yuppie to exploit.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2015, 07:32:45 PM »
Was in in midtown for about 2 hours and had a chance to just sit there and enjoy the view.

Beautiful women walking back and forth, short skirts, t-shirts, pointy nipples and all (no doubt helped by the gentle breeze,) beautiful shaven winter-white and shiny coconut-oiled-up black legs.

Goddammit!

It's baby-making season!

SOSOSOSOSOSO TRUE!!  I had no idea how nice the weather was going to be today and when I was walking out of my building, my doorman nodded at me and was like "BEAUTIFUL day today!" It was the same thing last year... we had that polar vortex and the first nice day was like skin city.  Just had a nice time running some errands with my daughter and doing some girl watching. The whole city felt light today. We were out for about 7 or 8 hours and I got back in such a good mood.

Master P

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2015, 07:39:55 PM »
Where do you live, Rikers Island?

North Omaha , per capita = terrible

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2015, 08:12:36 PM »
North Omaha , per capita = terrible

I don't know about North Omaha but... I was there about 15 years ago and was taken aback by how white the city was.

Master P

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2015, 09:07:24 PM »
I don't know about North Omaha but... I was there about 15 years ago and was taken aback by how white the city was.

Nebraska is very white, but North Omaha has prob 50-80,000 blacks . Read this little article . Won't take much time.. Sums up this dump
http://www.ibtimes.com/omaha-nebraska-most-dangerous-place-america-be-black-1548466

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2015, 11:19:15 PM »

You hate blacks so much but named yourself a black rapper? Your gimmick is so obvious.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 12:24:31 AM »
Nothing beats a tight dress & some 4in. khaki suede heels.  Add some perfect hair & skin & KABOOM!!!
I

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2015, 12:57:44 AM »

Yeah right, so why Melbourne always wins  :P

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2015, 01:10:48 AM »
I loved this time of year when I was in college.  :P

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2015, 03:37:55 AM »
I met more in terms of things to do. You go to down to the village and youre in freak land, take a train a few stops up, and your in times square, then a few stops more and youre on wall street, etc (this is an overgeneralization of directions). There is no other city in the world where you can see so many things in such a "small" space, in such a limited amount of time.  The amount of zoos, museums, historical sites, parks, etc. No other city in the world has all that stuff crammed into one city, especially in such a small space.

Nice for tourists, perhaps less so to actually live in? Quality of life seems limited there

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2015, 05:38:15 AM »
I'm beautiful all year round

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2015, 02:49:12 AM »

I've been to Tokyo and I have to say it's all perfect and clean there, they were even able to inset here and there some trees but honestly I got the impression of sad people living there.
No real sense of friendship between them, lots of work, 1 hours+ of train just to arrive at work for most of them.
Good people I have to say but quite sad, no real love for women, for wifes, so many men at the bar drinking after work with empty eyes.
North of Italy