Author Topic: California to Texas Translation  (Read 4867 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: California to Texas Translation
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 09:58:13 AM »
I see that the right click of the mouse is still a complete mystery to our phony coach

I guess that's to be expected since he still can't figure out how to post a youtube video

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 10:38:42 AM »
Do you want to move to Texas, Coach?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 01:54:13 PM »

This “California to Texas Translation Guide” Is The Best Thing I’ve Ever Seen
Joshua Riddle
February 24, 2015 9:11 pm
    The point is that, while Californians understand their state is actively hostile to most businesses, many simply believe that’s a penalty companies, entrepreneurs, CEOs and employees are — and should be — willing to pay to live in the greatest place on earth.

So when California splendor proved not to be enough to keep Toyota happy in Southern California any more, after a 57-year stay, it rocked the state’s foundations as surely as any tremor along the San Andreas Fault.

Meanwhile, Texans are only too happy to bring umbrellas to watch it rain on California’s parade. Over the last half-century, California and Texas have traded more Americans than any other states — and almost all of them have moved from the coast to Texas. Since 1990, Los Angeles specifically has lost 3.1 percent of its employment base, more than Cleveland (0.2 percent) and Detroit (2.8 percent), according to new research by UCLA and cited by the Wall Street Journal.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry set a typically aggressive tone when crowing about Toyota’s decision on Monday. “It is the biggest win we’ve had in a decade,” he told the Journal. “Ten years of tax, regulatory, legal and educational policies have now put Texas at the top of the heap.”

http://www.youngcons.com/california-texas-translation-guide-best-thing-ive-ever-seen/

This translation summarizes the divide between America quite well.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »
I always get a laugh out of the horseshit that Republicans tell each other.

Meanwhile in freedom loving Texas they won't let Tesla sell their cars to the public.
Imagine that.  You create and manufacture a product and the state forbids you to directly sell it to the consumer.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 06:35:03 PM »

Meanwhile in freedom loving Texas they won't let Tesla sell their cars to the public.
Imagine that.  You create and manufacture a product and the state forbids you to directly sell it to the consumer.

While they prohibit Tesla from selling directly to the customer (because big government is suddenly ok when it comes to enforcing your agenda ,especially when certain "special interests" just happen to make significant campaign contributions). It wasn't just some Republicans though, some Democrats sided with the dealerships too. What's ironic is that at the same time they did this, they also begged Tesla for the gigafactory to be built in Texas, citing how Texas has "low regulations and limited government interference". Guess what, the gigafactory is currently being built in Nevada.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 07:12:43 PM »
I see that the right click of the mouse is still a complete mystery to our phony coach

I guess that's to be expected since he still can't figure out how to post a youtube video

Sounds like this thread hit a nerve you little man

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 07:21:29 PM »
Sounds like this thread hit a nerve you little man

LOL - yes me mocking your stupidity is a "nerve"

and LOL at you calling anyone a little man

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 07:34:14 PM »
LOL - yes me mocking your stupidity is a "nerve"

and LOL at you calling anyone a little man

Let's face it jr. You have no response to this thread.

*addiction - when you have your settings set to notify you when someone posts to a thread. Lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 07:46:56 PM »
Let's face it jr. You have no response to this thread.

*addiction - when you have your settings set to notify you when someone posts to a thread. Lol

what response dummy

half the shit on that list is so fucking stupid would embarrass anyone who lives in Texas

Guess what dipshit - I grew up in Texas and all my family still lives there (and I'll be there next month)

Haven't you lived your entire life in California

Have you learned anything about the right button on the mouse today?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 08:02:04 PM »
what response dummy

half the shit on that list is so fucking stupid would embarrass anyone who lives in Texas

Guess what dipshit - I grew up in Texas and all my family still lives there (and I'll be there next month)

Who cares where you grew up. You're a half wit lib. You buy into the lib bullshit by being the "victim" 98%of the shit on that list fits libs like you to a T.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 08:03:12 PM »
Coach, do you want to move to Texas?

Also, what do you think of Texas' stance on Tesla selling directly to customers?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
Who cares where you grew up. You're a half wit lib. You buy into the lib bullshit by being the "victim" 98%of the shit on that list fits libs like you to a T.

you're a zero wit retard

I would not even call you a conservative because most of the shit on that list doesn't accurately define the beliefs of true conservatives

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 08:23:22 PM »
what response dummy

jesus christ.. you libs don't have the slightest sense of humor, do you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 08:32:46 PM »
jesus christ.. you libs don't have the slightest sense of humor, do you.

of course I do

look at my first and second post on this thread

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 08:45:16 PM »
Coach, do you want to move to Texas?

Also, what do you think of Texas' stance on Tesla selling directly to customers?

We're buying a home in Kentucky this summer close to my wife's family. I don't know anything about Tesla in regards to Texas. Doesn't bother me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 08:53:41 PM »
We're buying a home in Kentucky this summer close to my wife's family. I don't know anything about Tesla in regards to Texas. Doesn't bother me.

It doesn't bother a freedom loving patriot like yourself that a capitalist is not allowed to create, build and sell a product in Texas

you must be a closet commie

(btw - not surprised in the least that you know nothing about this)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 09:10:57 PM »
It doesn't bother a freedom loving patriot like yourself that a capitalist is not allowed to create, build and sell a product in Texas

you must be a closet commie

(btw - not surprised in the least that you know nothing about this)

Haha. Definitely struck a nerve lib. Since when did you become a capitalist? Did they stop giving you free shit? Lmao

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 09:34:56 PM »
Haha. Definitely struck a nerve lib. Since when did you become a capitalist? Did they stop giving you free shit? Lmao

so no opinion on Tesla commie?

what free shit do you imagine "they" are giving me ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 08:33:23 AM »
lots of people choose FL or TX.   Warm weather very easy on the body as one ages.  Lack of a state income tax.  Ability to carry guns almost everywhere.  Very decent cost of living.  Lots of good reasons to move here.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 09:28:32 AM »
lots of people choose FL or TX.   Warm weather very easy on the body as one ages.  Lack of a state income tax.  Ability to carry guns almost everywhere.  Very decent cost of living.  Lots of good reasons to move here.

been to all three,i prefer California,love the ocean and the way of life

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »

So do I . We just have a bunch whack jobs running the government with Moonbaby as their leader.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 03:57:48 PM »

If you don't mind the water restrictions and the water meter Gov. Jerry is going to attach to your ballsack so they can make sure you're not using more than your shower allowance, I say go for it.  It is a beautiful state.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 09:18:04 PM »
So do I . We just have a bunch whack jobs running the government with Moonbaby as their leader.

Coach, what % of people in California do you believe to be liberals?

IMO, it has to be more than 51%... they keep on electing liberal leaders!  I don't buy into "we're a bunch of consrvatives but liberals keep tricking us..." into voting for so many liberal leaders.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2015, 09:48:39 PM »
Coach, what % of people in California do you believe to be liberals?

IMO, it has to be more than 51%... they keep on electing liberal leaders!  I don't buy into "we're a bunch of consrvatives but liberals keep tricking us..." into voting for so many liberal leaders.

Not sure but I probably live in one of the most republican voting counties in california.