Author Topic: did you find tren a dryier/better cutter then e?  (Read 1856 times)

natty4life

• Getbig I
did you find tren a dryier/better cutter then e?
« on: April 19, 2015, 09:47:13 AM »
Hey fellas thought this may be a good discussion,

I've used a and e many times and I swear a just seems to dry me out and harden me better

Also cut me up much better. But on e I felt thicker.

Did anyone else find this or am I crazy?
I used to never think there is a difference in ester I thought it was bs broscience but there seems to be something going on here.

What do u thin k?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: did you find tren a dryier/better cutter then e?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 10:10:56 AM »
tren or what the fuck are you talking about

yes ace is much better. tren e makes me hold water more than test e lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 12:13:58 AM »
Hey fellas thought this may be a good discussion,

I've used a and e many times and I swear a just seems to dry me out and harden me better

Also cut me up much better. But on e I felt thicker.

Did anyone else find this or am I crazy?
I used to never think there is a difference in ester I thought it was bs broscience but there seems to be something going on here.

What do u thin k?
Always shorter esters make you look drier and more crisp, The people who disagree that say ''it does not make a difference on certain compound such as masteron and tren'' usually have fast metabolism and genetics for getting shredded and simply don't notice.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 11:54:53 AM »
Always shorter esters make you look drier and more crisp, The people who disagree that say ''it does not make a difference on certain compound such as masteron and tren'' usually have fast metabolism and genetics for getting shredded and simply don't notice.
i believe its more related to injection frequency than esters
shoot enanthates every day and its the same imo

that being said, i never used tren E ed for example
but i dont notice a difference in test prop vs test e when injected ed.

with test E i dont hold water anyway with AI
only after cheat days, then its fucking insane, ive always been one to hold a ton of glycogen and water from overeating, but on massive test doses its crazy. dunno if theres a difference between prop and E there since i only use E
ive gained 12lbs over 2 days about 2 weeks ago while at my parents place over easter, lol
and i "only" ate about 4000-5000kcals over my maintenance these 2 days (so a good 1000g carbs additionally)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »
I don't see a huge difference, but i seem to look dryer on Ace.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 01:03:35 PM »
i believe its more related to injection frequency than esters
shoot enanthates every day and its the same imo

that being said, i never used tren E ed for example
but i dont notice a difference in test prop vs test e when injected ed.

with test E i dont hold water anyway with AI
only after cheat days, then its fucking insane, ive always been one to hold a ton of glycogen and water from overeating, but on massive test doses its crazy. dunno if theres a difference between prop and E there since i only use E
ive gained 12lbs over 2 days about 2 weeks ago while at my parents place over easter, lol
and i "only" ate about 4000-5000kcals over my maintenance these 2 days (so a good 1000g carbs additionally)
With test prop or test e there is a huge difference, which is not even up for debate, as for tren I have leaned out on both tren a and tren e and when I drop to the lower levels of bodyfat I can tell the difference although very marginal

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 01:09:05 PM »
With test prop or test e there is a huge difference, which is not even up for debate, as for tren I have leaned out on both tren a and tren e and when I drop to the lower levels of bodyfat I can tell the difference although very marginal
not for me. zero difference between prop and e. maybe if you use no AI, possible.
 i dont know. i never use test without adequate AI dosage.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 01:37:04 PM »
well I never use AI myself but I am bloated on test e and dry on prop, so maybe you dont see the difference because your AI omits it  :-\

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 02:05:28 PM »
I was on Enanthate switched to prop for a vial right now I noticed a little bit of difference for a week is all a vial of prop lasts I got it free so I tried. Not enough for me to warrant short estered use because of dryness unless i competed but I only ran in vial sooo.. I like Tren ace and npp better because they fucking work fast I stay on test of some kind so its always kicked in. My main problem is fitting mgs into one shot fuck hitting extra shots lol mayb I'm a pussy taking shots get old. I know im not telling any of u shit but some times Im not in the mood to fucking inject oils

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 06:36:26 AM »
I can't tell the difference between the two I've tried both and look the same. E for the win since less frequent injections. I guess it will make a difference if you're competing but for every day use there really isn't a difference

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 07:26:43 AM »
I shoot tren e every day along with ace. (100e and 50ace). Going to probably switch fully to ace once finish up eth vial to see if a major difference. I do feel a bit of the same currently as others in that eth seems to provide more thickness/water then ace.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 11:14:17 PM »
I can't tell the difference between the two I've tried both and look the same. E for the win since less frequent injections. I guess it will make a difference if you're competing but for every day use there really isn't a difference
You talking about tren? Or test? Tren E is garbage. Test E good shit

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 06:20:56 AM »
You talking about tren? Or test? Tren E is garbage. Test E good shit

Test E. I never tried Tren E

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2015, 07:04:31 AM »
im a tren e fan. ill use ace too tho.