Author Topic: Where has Marty Champions been? AKA Daddy Waddy, Johnny Falcon, Marty Forkwater  (Read 5383 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I wonder if they took him to a far off planet. :(

I think NASA & ESA should be contacted ASAP  :-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Business trip, Dutch East Indies

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
He's busy posing for skinny mini shots in his parents home office.
P

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He won "The Don Ross Most Muscular" award in the contest.   I was the one that named the award and paid daddy/Johnny his $100.   :D

Nice! Those were the days...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Marty Champions, last login: April 21, 2015, 12:45:23 PM.

Uberman, last login: April 21, 2015, 12:45:50 PM.

:)

Went the way of the dodo. Suicidal focus was pretty obvious in both (or the same), I gues that;s that.

Marty Champions....Last Active:   April 08, 2015, 04:51:12 PM

Mr Nobody....Last Active:   August 11, 2014, 02:58:54 AM

Uberman is no longer listed as a member.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I believe Uberman is posting as Natural Man now.  His contributions are greatly appreciated.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Marty Champions....Last Active:   April 08, 2015, 04:51:12 PM

Mr Nobody....Last Active:   August 11, 2014, 02:58:54 AM

Uberman is no longer listed as a member.

My bad, I just skimmed over the times and took the wrong date/time.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I believe Uberman is posting as Natural Man now.  His contributions are greatly appreciated.

Dissapeared too. I think for his own good (change of the focus), dude was clearly on the path to offing himself, even tho' he was the one who used to call others on that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

There is a similarity in Natural Man's posts and Uberman's. Natural man's first post was 10926    Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Inside:the secret to getting women in to bed   on: January 21, 2010, 08:22:15 AM. Uberman was also posting at that time.  It is possible one of them was a gimmick.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
There is a similarity in Natural Man's posts and Uberman's. Natural man's first post was 10926    Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Inside:the secret to getting women in to bed   on: January 21, 2010, 08:22:15 AM. Uberman was also posting at that time.  It is possible one of them was a gimmick.

He just changed a handle.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
He died?  :'( :'( :-\
I hope not. JF is very worried about him. He doesn't answer his phone, and actually his phone is turned off, and has been for a long time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I hope not. JF is very worried about him. He doesn't answer his phone, and actually his phone is turned off, and has been for a long time.

who is JF?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Perhaps Uberman's wife copped a little action on the side and he did her in like he said he would. -Soon to be a Dateline episode. Golly, I hope this isn't the case.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I heard that Mr nobody was a pretty lonely and depressed guy. I hope he wasn't suicidal.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I heard that Mr nobody was a pretty lonely and depressed guy. I hope he wasn't suicidal.

Like I said, I liked him and his posts. He was a Falcon champion. I assume they are/were good buddies. He frequently posted about riding the motorcycle, I believe he inherited from his dad. He seemed like an all around cool dude. I wish he'd chime in if only to let us who like him know that he is okay.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Johnny Falcon has gone on a road trip with this man:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Johnny Falcon has gone on a road trip with this man:

I highly doubt this. Jeez, I hope he didn't.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Perhaps Uberman wife copped a little action on the side and he did her in like he said he would. -Soon to be a Dateline episode. Golly, I hope this isn't the case.

Haha.. He's a smart guy, but his mind was concentrated on the wrong stuff in life (if one wants to keep it bearable). I don't care really, but I hope he just decided to do something more valuable. (I was off this board for a year once, as I had a big project to work on so no distractions).