Author Topic: Point of anadrol?  (Read 4917 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Point of anadrol?
« on: April 19, 2015, 07:33:44 PM »
Blows u up fast but then loose 90% a few weeks later from dropping the water weight

Is it mainly used as a jump start to a mass cycle but you still lose most the gains right?
you are gay.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Point of anadrol?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 07:51:37 PM »
That's every oral

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 07:53:43 PM »
That's every oral

yup and every inject also. Funny how orals get the worst reputation but all these drugs give us size, cuts we would never have if not taken. When you stop, it all goes away, some just faster.

But anadrol is the most dramatic and is why I would not take over 50mg. You look huge and full to look smaller very soon after. Too much of a head fuck...
?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 02:02:37 AM »
Blows u up fast but then loose 90% a few weeks later from dropping the water weight

Is it mainly used as a jump start to a mass cycle but you still lose most the gains right?

point of taking gear at all

point of training

point of anything

specific goal's require specific drug's, some people just want to be huge, some people just want to be strong, some people just want to fill out for a show.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 02:20:40 AM »
yup and every inject also. Funny how orals get the worst reputation but all these drugs give us size, cuts we would never have if not taken. When you stop, it all goes away, some just faster.

But anadrol is the most dramatic and is why I would not take over 50mg. You look huge and full to look smaller very soon after. Too much of a head fuck...
well you can take injectables for decades nonstop
if you take orals nonstop you wont make it a decade.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 05:43:24 AM »
well you can take injectables for decades nonstop
if you take orals nonstop you wont make it a decade.

Anadrol is something also used by alot of guys as a prep drugs when they are just a few weeks out if they are flat or want to come in full and hard they just pop anadrol for a few weeks.
I have quite a nice bit of anadrol right now I'm temted to ude dome but I am on a straight cutt  but I might take some anadrol to fill out but I'm not sure what brand to use the Iranian ones or the Turkish ones.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 12:01:59 PM »
turk all day

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 12:24:28 PM »

Nothing is permanent. Stop juicing, you lose your muscle. Even if you are lifetime natural, stop training for a few weeks and see yourself shrink. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 01:02:56 PM »
Most people don't run orals long enough to actually produce real muscle gain.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 03:41:42 PM »
Most people don't run orals long enough to actually produce real muscle gain.

What's the recommended time? I have a shit load of dbol that I got free (but I've never used orals before because I am pussy) and I was thinking of trying it out.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 04:02:39 PM »
Opinions:   Super DMZ 2.0 is as good as dbol without the bloat?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 11:56:06 PM »
missing that anadrol feeling right now.
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 06:12:40 AM »
I'm about to pop 40mgs Dbol and go hit legs what's the point? Because I will look super thick compared to not taking it and I will b a little bit stronger same principle as anadrol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 09:11:48 AM »
I'm about to pop 40mgs Dbol and go hit legs what's the point? Because I will look super thick compared to not taking it and I will b a little bit stronger same principle as anadrol
it gives a great overall training, why not?
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 10:32:35 AM »
I probably would never take Orals unless it's right before a physique show to come in nice and full. Other than that you're paying top dollar for temporary size and strength gains

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 01:09:36 PM »
Just take the shit because that's what u do it's fun idk a soul who would turn down free dbol take it Arnold took it he was swole the fuck up just eat the anadrol or dbol whatever it works

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015, 02:29:41 PM »
Just take the shit because that's what u do it's fun idk a soul who would turn down free dbol take it Arnold took it he was swole the fuck up just eat the anadrol or dbol whatever it works

I have a lot of dbol that I got free. I am thinking of throwing it into my current cycle to see what it does (I have used a fair amount of other AAS but never used any orals, paranoid about liver isues). Will it yield good mass gains? I have heard dbol is the king of bulking AAS

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 04:46:44 PM »
Patric Arnold or whatever his name is says super DMZ 2.0 is far superior to dbol
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2015, 07:49:37 PM »
Eat dbol 1hour before working out for about a week then report back that isn't enough to do shit to your liver but will let u c why people take it makes u feel good and strong and bad ass pumps if u want a real ride do superdrol that's the strongest steroid on the planet As far as mg for mg for size and strength that shit will thicken u up quickly

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 10:48:45 PM »
Some pre workout dbal, insulin, nootropics and stims is pretty kick ass. Better trainings, heavier weights in the long run will help you more than not taking it...
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 06:24:31 AM »
Patric Arnold or whatever his name is says super DMZ 2.0 is far superior to dbol
Link to this?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you are gay.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 09:31:18 AM »

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2015, 11:20:19 AM »
Was hoping it would be from a non biased source

That's true
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2015, 01:02:51 PM »
Some pre workout dbal, insulin, nootropics and stims is pretty kick ass. Better trainings, heavier weights in the long run will help you more than not taking it...
This right here ^^^^is why u take it get fucking bigger faster leaner and stronger