Author Topic: Point of anadrol?  (Read 4925 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Point of anadrol?
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2015, 01:11:54 PM »
This right here ^^^^is why u take it get fucking bigger faster leaner and stronger

I'm just scared to use orals because of how prone I am to back acne lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2015, 01:43:03 PM »
This right here ^^^^is why u take it get fucking bigger faster leaner and stronger

Is superdrol still legal?  Ie any versions left out there as a "prohormones?"
you are gay.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 06:13:53 AM »
Patric Arnold or whatever his name is says super DMZ 2.0 is far superior to dbol

I read this and was shocked that Patrick Arnold would say such a statement. But I opened the article and it said Mike Arnold, I wasn't so shocked anymore haha. I have a lot of respect for Patrick Arnold, I don't know enough about Mike Arnold, but I feel like he had a bit of an agenda when he wrote this article (ie. money). I also see he wrote articles on basically all the PHs IML sells. Shockingly, all his articles are positive towards the products he reviews.

I've tried DMZ 2.0 and I've tried dbol. Dbol is king, no doubt about it. Yes, it puts on a bit more water, but the size/strength gains are not comparable. DMZ 2.0 did work, and it worked as well as I thought it would. It didn't put any size on me, but it did bump my strength up a bit. It is, however, not comparable to dbol. It also, for some reason, made me very lethargic about a week and a half in. I stuck through it for another week and a half until I had to stop cause I was drinking coffee constantly right up until 8pm or so. Maybe in theory DMZ is stronger than dbol, but in practice I found the opposite.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 11:24:38 AM »
I always used it to gain as much strength and weight as possible when i was power lifting.  Nothing beats it when it comes to raw strength in the gym IMO.

8)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 03:42:28 PM »
Its true

Since my surgery no gear or training for five weeks

I've gone from freak that was complimented and talked about wherever i was ...//////.//
to literally just a Normal guy who may or may not hit thengymn occasion

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »
Its true

I've gone from freak that was complimented and talked about wherever i was ...//////.//

It's crazy how fast it's lost. When you start up again, could always take a "Before pic" to see how crazy the "after" one will look...
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 04:25:56 PM »
Its true

U talking about super DMZ?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 10:03:10 AM »
It's crazy how fast it's lost. When you start up again, could always take a "Before pic" to see how crazy the "after" one will look...
ive gone on a cruise a couple weeks ago, first week i stopped everything cold, second week i started cruise injections...
a couple days off injections i didnt train for 3 days, took a pic with my GF and my arms nearly resembled hers. theyre usually as big as her legs, lol.
all glycogen lost, permanent pump lost, "the look" from grams of AAS lost... and that was even after easter where i ate a SHITTON so i wouldve been full as FUCK when on...

i showed the pic to my buddy and he couldnt believe it...

now im back at it and i look twice as big, even though im cutting. just AAS+steady pump.

its insane, my buddy actually noticed that i was suddenly much bigger and fuller 3 days into the blast even though im kinda on a starvation diet right now. just AAS and pump. sad but crazy.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »
ive gone on a cruise a couple weeks ago, first week i stopped everything cold, second week i started cruise injections...
a couple days off injections i didnt train for 3 days, took a pic with my GF and my arms nearly resembled hers. theyre usually as big as her legs, lol.
all glycogen lost, permanent pump lost, "the look" from grams of AAS lost... and that was even after easter where i ate a SHITTON so i wouldve been full as FUCK when on...

now im back at it and i look twice as big, even though im cutting. just AAS+steady pump.

its insane, my buddy actually noticed that i was suddenly much bigger and fuller 3 days into the blast even though im kinda on a starvation diet right now. just AAS and pump. sad but crazy.

None of the muscle is permanent lol. It's a chemical muscle suit.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 11:00:15 AM »

Fuckin' sucks as we arrive all jacked to start the vacation and leave a mere week later delfated as  hell, lol... To keep your size, you don't enjoy your vacation... Love/hate affair at times.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 10:09:35 PM »
everything that makes up our physical appearance is just borrowed. including a big part of our self esteem. and paid for with life expectancy and dollars.