Author Topic: ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS  (Read 20245 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS
« on: April 19, 2015, 11:49:30 PM »
Here is my friend over at my house right now, i am handing him the keyboard right;

BIG UPS GETBIG, HANGING WITH CANADIAN HOMIE ONETIMEHARD, I AM AN IFBB PRO. STAYING AT HIS HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS,

12 WEEKS

EVERYTHING IS PER DAY, WE DONT DO PER WEEK BULLSHIT

150 MG PROP
100 MG TEST SUSPENSION
150MG TREN ACE
200MG MASTERON
150MG EQ ACE EASTER
100MG ANAVAR,
200MG ANADROL

100MG PROVIRON AND NO ITS NOT THE SAME AS MASTERON YOU DUMB FUCKS. LOL

NOW FINAL 2 WEEKS DROP THE EQ DROP THE PROP AND DROP THE MASTERON

TEST SUSPENSION GOES UP TO 100MG EVERY 8 HOURS AROUND THE CLOCK UNTIL 3 DAYS OUT

WINSTROL IS ADDED FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY AT 300MG PER DAY

VAR IS 300MG PER DAY

LETRO IS ADDED AT 2.5 PER DAY AND 5 EVERYDAY OF THE LAST WEEK

i WILL NOT DISCUSS GH, SLIN, STIMULENTS OR PAIN KILLERS BUT BET YOUR ASS THEY ARE IN THERE.

ALDOCTONE AND LASIX IS ALSO IN THERE AND FUCK OFF WITH YOU FUCKEN NEW FUCKS ON THE SCENE SAYING LASIX IS THE THING OF THE PAST, BODYBUILDERS POP THEM LIKE CANDY. BACK TO YOU OTH

LMAO, there you have it boys, a treat from yours truly OTH  Wink  cheers

Damios

• Getbig II
Re: ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 11:59:01 PM »
 ;D

This is pre contest but,

How does off season AAS usage looks like?  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 12:02:33 AM »
;D

This is pre contest but,

How does off season AAS usage looks like?  ;)
lol have to ask him in the morning, he past out on my couch, we have been drinking whiskey all night  ;D

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 02:34:56 AM »
I can only imagine the PIP with that much oil to inject, especially with test suspension, test prop and bold ace in the mix.
Im a bit skeptical to be honest...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 03:12:40 AM »
please discuss slin,gh,stimulants and painkillers  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 04:45:33 AM »
Damn you must sell alot of drugs to afford all that! 300mg of anavar a day? 300mg of winny a day? I bet you use a cheap UGL and get sold missslabeled drugs! this guy sounds drunk. 200mg of anadrol shit must be weak!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 05:09:46 AM »
thanks oth... how many units of hgh?? lots of oil too, damn.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 05:30:56 AM »
That's 5 shots a day not counting the HGH or Insulin if this guy uses it plus a massive amounts of orals. Ive done 8 shots a day with my Insulin shots during off-season. 5 steroid shots and 3 Insulin shots plus alot of oral winstrol.That was off-season. This isn;t that crazy! I shoot Tren everyday,sust almost everyday, just finished a box of Methyl-Tren 2mg a day, Insulin 3 days a week, site injected winstrol in my rear delts EOD. I'll also shoot a long acting ester just for the fuck of it, NPP 200mg daily. oral winstrol 60-80mg ED with the injectable EOD.

I just can't get my hands on any HGH that is 100% real and affordable.My guy buys chinese and is sold out

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 06:53:40 AM »
You of all people surprised? Now I am surprised  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 07:00:07 AM »
painkillers

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 07:02:28 AM »
Damn you must sell alot of drugs to afford all that! 300mg of anavar a day? 300mg of winny a day? I bet you use a cheap UGL and get sold missslabeled drugs! this guy sounds drunk. 200mg of anadrol shit must be weak!
BRO you are mis-reading here, go back and read again, 300mg of var and 300mg of whinny are for the final 2 weeks only and no he does not use UG for any oral it is all Pharm grade for all orals and for injectable winny and suspension as well

and juice is cheap as fuck bro when you have the hook ups, people make money as well, they don't have to deal. Jesus we are talking peanuts here for cost, do the math.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 07:03:53 AM »
You of all people surprised? Now I am surprised  ;)
sorry man lol, thought you were the previous quote , ignore that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 07:06:28 AM »
thanks oth... how many units of hgh?? lots of oil too, damn.
they love the oil, the more the better, hence short ester=more oil,.... for the SEO effect

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 07:19:08 AM »
I can only imagine the PIP with that much oil to inject, especially with test suspension, test prop and bold ace in the mix.
Im a bit skeptical naive to be honest...
FIXED  :D ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 07:26:18 AM »
BRO you are mis-reading here, go back and read again, 300mg of var and 300mg of whinny are for the final 2 weeks only and no he does not use UG for any oral it is all Pharm grade for all orals and for injectable winny and suspension as well

and juice is cheap as fuck bro when you have the hook ups, people make money as well, they don't have to deal. Jesus we are talking peanuts here for cost, do the math.

Pharma Anavar is cheap-bullshit! that's still 30 tabs a day! that's 2 bottles for just the 3 weeks in the USA that would cost a fortune. we don't even have a pharma company that makes winny anymore just compounding pharmacys and they are super spendy. gay4pay then. you can't tell me this guy is paying pennys un;ess somebody is stealing it and reselling it for dirt cheap. anybody succesful prep is going to cost in the thousands.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 07:28:53 AM »
Damn you must sell alot of drugs to afford all that! 300mg of anavar a day? 300mg of winny a day? I bet you use a cheap UGL and get sold missslabeled drugs! this guy sounds drunk. 200mg of anadrol shit must be weak
He uses summit winny, univet suspension and British Despencery androl and anavar, I just asked him. All Pharmaceutical grade and he says the price he gets is 33% of what is labeled retail on the market.

DO YOU STILL THINK THE SHIT IS WEAK  ;D LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36:36 AM »
Pharma Anavar is cheap-bullshit! that's still 30 tabs a day! that's 2 bottles for just the 3 weeks in the USA that would cost a fortune. we don't even have a pharma company that makes winny anymore just compounding pharmacys and they are super spendy. gay4pay then. you can't tell me this guy is paying pennys un;ess somebody is stealing it and reselling it for dirt cheap. anybody succesful prep is going to cost in the thousands.
well obviously it cost in the 1000;s but you think that is expensive???? are you kidding? I know people who drop 1 grand at the club in a single night. When you make money and own legitimate business, this shit is cheap as fuck

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36:59 AM »
He uses summit winny, univet suspension and British Despencery androl and anavar, I just asked him. All Pharmaceutical grade and he says the price he gets is 33% of what is labeled retail on the market.

DO YOU STILL THINK THE SHIT IS WEAK  ;D LOL

probably not as strong as the stuff I get.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 07:40:30 AM »
probably not as strong as the stuff I get.
Ya the stuff you get is top notch but these one are real strong as well, summit whinny is the strongest winny I have ever tried with the exception of UPJOHN whinny, that was fucken insane

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 07:54:38 AM »
Why is masteron so high in the beginning and then dropped completely near the end? No AI until contest prep or is letro on top of something like arimidex?

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 08:00:50 AM »
Ya the stuff you get is top notch but these one are real strong as well, summit whinny is the strongest winny I have ever tried with the exception of UPJOHN whinny, that was fucken insane

where is summit winny made? Univet is just cheap mex gear unless I'm thinkijng of a diffrent univet has the old QV look? and British Dispensary they make decent dbol I had no clue they made anavar can you post a picture?I know they make androlic,anabol and winny but never seen their anavar

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 08:07:34 AM »
He uses 252 IU of serostim human grade gh every 20 days, dose vary daily, IGF as well then fast acting and slow acting slin in off season but only fast acting pre-workout and post workout slin during contest prep. stimulants are powdered drinks, ephedrine, caffeine etc, clen t3 used at the same time,, fat burners (they are free he says so why not). Painkillers are just tecs (5mg) and sleeping pills and anti inflammatories. Contest prep is scary shit

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 08:17:35 AM »
Why is masteron so high in the beginning and then dropped completely near the end? No AI until contest prep or is letro on top of something like arimidex?
Good questions

ok notice he is on short esters so very little water retention already, he is heavily on proviron and masteron to boot so no AI needed, He has removed gland so gyno is impossible.

Now he does not do winny cause he trains like a madman and winny destroys his joints but last 2 weeks he throws it where he doesn't train heavy and just takes it easy in the gym

Masteron is dropped because letro and winny is brought in, he says his skin dries up and itches if he does the 3 of them together and it is just way too much discomfort, not needed anymore.

letro or arimidex, he say one or the other, they are both on par and serve the same purpos

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »
where is summit winny made? Univet is just cheap mex gear unless I'm thinkijng of a diffrent univet has the old QV look? and British Dispensary they make decent dbol I had no clue they made anavar can you post a picture?I know they make androlic,anabol and winny but never seen their anavar
Oh sorry correction, he said anavar is from unigen, I misheard him. Univet is not the one you are thinking, looks nothing like QV, you could be thinking of VETSUPPLY.

Not sure where summit is made, I think it is Canadian

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2015, 08:28:11 AM »
that's a lot of adrol.  1/2 gram of orals a day.  Is his liver swiss cheese now?