Author Topic: Rand attacking Clinton Foundation - send HIM info on her shadiness!  (Read 1803 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He doesn't have a huge identity in the GOP... he's not tea party anymore, Cruz has that locked down.  He's not RINO, Jeb has that locked down.  Rand is in no-man's land, a Rudy or a Huck.  So, he's being smart and attacking Hilary - using an unsecured HTTP form to do it.  So if anyone has dirt on hilary... Rand wants it, and he's not exactly keeping the "dirt" secret... hackers will surely be able to grab the info online too.   Rand has one strategy, and only one strategy - act like he's hilary's opponent already!

Some would say they'd rather know what the $&$*&$)(@#&$^ Rand actually believes on issues he's changed, but hey, this is entertaining :)

Rand Paul is soliciting information regarding the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of contributions from foreign governments in his latest move to cast doubt on the former secretary of state’s candidacy.

“Do you have additional information about the Clinton Foundation accepting foreign contributions?” a page on Paul’s campaign website reads. Users can then enter their first and last names, along with their ZIP code, email address and the information they have. The form shared by

The Republican presidential candidate has repeatedly hinted that upcoming revelations will “shock people” and make voters reconsider their support of Hillary Clinton for president.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/rand-paul-twitter-clinton-foundation-donations-hillary-clinton-dirt-117138.html#ixzz3XrhdcCcg

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rand attacking Clinton Foundation - send HIM info on her shadiness!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
His father would be proud.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
His father would be proud.

Ron Paul would be talking about his beliefs for a better america which actually honored the constitution.

Rand Paul's message is "please give me dirt on Hilary so I can bash her".

it's pathetic at this point.  I'm irritated at Rand Paul now.  he can't stand up to a couple of fair questions from the media, so his response is to turn into negative attack dog a full ten months before Super Tuesday even arrives lol.

I have to question the IQ of any GOP donor/backer that looks past the others in the field and thinks Rand is the best bet. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 01:47:14 PM »
Ron Paul would be talking about his beliefs for a better america which actually honored the constitution.

it's pathetic at this point.  I'm irritated at Rand Paul now.  he can't stand up to a couple of fair questions from the media, so his response is to turn into negative attack dog a full ten months before Super Tuesday even arrives lol.

I have to question the IQ of any GOP donor/backer that looks past the others in the field and thinks Rand is the best bet. 

I think everyone is already well aware of the average IO of any GOP supporter  :-\

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 02:55:52 PM »

Probably a good tactic given it's exactly what Dems do.  In fact, it's EXACTLY what you Dems did with Palin.  On here crying and posting libtard articles if she misspelled a word on Twitter.  ::)

I've pointed this out to you several times.  When Obama or any other Dem does something clownish, rather than call him out, you get behind defending the stupidity.  Then when Repubs do it, you don't have shit to stand on.  And it's just a downward spiral from there where both sides make you sick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 05:40:50 PM »

Probably a good tactic given it's exactly what Dems do.  In fact, it's EXACTLY what you Dems did with Palin.  On here crying and posting libtard articles if she misspelled a word on Twitter.  ::)

I've pointed this out to you several times.  When Obama or any other Dem does something clownish, rather than call him out, you get behind defending the stupidity.  Then when Repubs do it, you don't have shit to stand on.  And it's just a downward spiral from there where both sides make you sick.

So any REPUBLICANS that said Palin wasn't smart enough to be president... they're democrats now?

Cause a shitload of repubs think Palin is a dummy. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 05:51:45 PM »

I dont think Obama ran on a platform that concentrated solely on finding dirt on Palin. Would have been a more fun campaign though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:06 PM »
I dont think Obama ran on a platform that concentrated solely on finding dirt on Palin. Would have been a more fun campaign though.

LMAO.   Repubs love to play the victim when it comes to Palin, but 60% of TOTAL voters didn't believe she was even qualified/prepared to be VICE president... and that was the edison/fox/moffit poll.

So a whole lotta repubs felt this same way.  It's easy to say "mccain would have won, but the mean liberal media said lies..." but to this day, with 7 years of Palin-speak on record... does ANYONE believe she's of strong mental horsepower?  Anyone?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »

Rand is not running on a platform concentrated solely on finding dirt on Hillary.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 06:56:49 PM »
LMAO.   Repubs love to play the victim when it comes to Palin, but 60% of TOTAL voters didn't believe she was even qualified/prepared to be VICE president... and that was the edison/fox/moffit poll.

So a whole lotta repubs felt this same way.  It's easy to say "mccain would have won, but the mean liberal media said lies..." but to this day, with 7 years of Palin-speak on record... does ANYONE believe she's of strong mental horsepower?  Anyone?

Not sure why you're insulting Palin's intelligence when you're not even bright enough to get the point.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 07:00:47 PM »
He doesn't have a huge identity in the GOP... he's not tea party anymore, Cruz has that locked down.  He's not RINO, Jeb has that locked down.  Rand is in no-man's land, a Rudy or a Huck.  So, he's being smart and attacking Hilary - using an unsecured HTTP form to do it.  So if anyone has dirt on hilary... Rand wants it, and he's not exactly keeping the "dirt" secret... hackers will surely be able to grab the info online too.   Rand has one strategy, and only one strategy - act like he's hilary's opponent already!

Some would say they'd rather know what the $&$*&$)(@#&$^ Rand actually believes on issues he's changed, but hey, this is entertaining :)

Rand Paul is soliciting information regarding the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of contributions from foreign governments in his latest move to cast doubt on the former secretary of state’s candidacy.

“Do you have additional information about the Clinton Foundation accepting foreign contributions?” a page on Paul’s campaign website reads. Users can then enter their first and last names, along with their ZIP code, email address and the information they have. The form shared by

The Republican presidential candidate has repeatedly hinted that upcoming revelations will “shock people” and make voters reconsider their support of Hillary Clinton for president.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/rand-paul-twitter-clinton-foundation-donations-hillary-clinton-dirt-117138.html#ixzz3XrhdcCcg

That's going to backfire on Rand.  Most hackers are either ultra liberals or even worse anarchist.  They will like go after him instead
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 07:26:51 PM »

Rand is not running on a platform concentrated solely on finding dirt on Hillary.  ::)

Nope he is running on the platform on abandoning his principles.

That didnt work so well and with the media allover him he is now running solely on finding dirt on Hillary. Divert the negative attention.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 02:42:05 PM »
Nope he is running on the platform on abandoning his principles.

That didnt work so well and with the media allover him he is now running solely on finding dirt on Hillary. Divert the negative attention.

I don't know enough about his positions to know that, but the negative attention works well in politics - right or wrong.

And Hillary has a shit ton of baggage.  Similar to if Newt  ran.  So it's going to come out regardless.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 02:45:24 PM »

I don't know enough about his positions to know that, but the negative attention works well in politics - right or wrong.

And Hillary has a shit ton of baggage.  Similar to if Newt  ran.  So it's going to come out regardless.

He used to share his fathers wiev on politics. A true libertarian. Now he is in line with the Neocons.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2015, 04:12:00 PM »
He used to share his fathers wiev on politics. A true libertarian. Now he is in line with the Neocons.

So he's about the same as your hero Obama, eh.

Except all of Obama's flip-flops are ok and it's good his views 'evolved', lol.

I'm not sure Rand will be much of a threat as I don't see him raising enough money, but that could probably change quickly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 04:32:44 PM »

that's what everyone did in 2012.  "Romney may be a flipflopper, but obama did it too..."

Turns out, 53% of american preferred the flipflopper they knew, over a new one.   I hope, in 2016, repubs don't admit/justify everything shitty their candidate does with "well, Obama also did it" or "hilary did the same thing" - Cause very quickly, coloring them both as shady, the evil people know (hilary) will win over an unknown with the admitted same flaws.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 04:37:19 PM »
that's what everyone did in 2012.  "Romney may be a flipflopper, but obama did it too..."

Turns out, 53% of american preferred the flipflopper they knew, over a new one.   I hope, in 2016, repubs don't admit/justify everything shitty their candidate does with "well, Obama also did it" or "hilary did the same thing" - Cause very quickly, coloring them both as shady, the evil people know (hilary) will win over an unknown with the admitted same flaws.

Sounds like self hatred given that NOBODY, literally NOBODY on this board goes down the but but but Repubs did it too - more than you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 05:21:48 PM »

Except all of Obama's flip-flops are ok and it's good his views 'evolved', lol.

I'm not sure Rand will be much of a threat as I don't see him raising enough money, but that could probably change quickly.

Im a grown man i dont have heroes. But since you do who is your hero?

Its not looking good for Rand right now but its WAY to early to count him out. If a black communist dictator crack-head can win 2 elections Rand certainly has a shot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 05:28:13 PM »
Sounds like self hatred given that NOBODY, literally NOBODY on this board goes down the but but but Repubs did it too - more than you.

I don't do it to excuse the dem - I merely do it to ask the repubs on the board if they're defending that particular behavior when this republican does it.  Because I enjoy the resulting debate when they try to say why it's wrong for obama to do it, but honorable and admirable when Romney does it.

Rarely do we hear "wow, they're both pieces of shit".   It's always "obama's grandfather matters, but Bush's doesn't" LOL

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
Im a grown man i dont have heroes. But since you do who is your hero?

Its not looking good for Rand right now but its WAY to early to count him out. If a black communist dictator crack-head can win 2 elections Rand certainly has a shot.

My dad was certainly my hero.

I'm not discounting him, I just don't think he'll raise the money.  Repubs tend to like wealthy religious pretty boys who ignore police brutality and disproportionate incarceration rates.

Rand talks about getting rid of forfeitures, dealing with racism, etc.  Not stuff Repubs like to deal with.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2015, 06:12:51 PM »
I don't do it to excuse the dem - I merely do it to ask the repubs on the board if they're defending that particular behavior when this republican does it.  Because I enjoy the resulting debate when they try to say why it's wrong for obama to do it, but honorable and admirable when Romney does it.

Rarely do we hear "wow, they're both pieces of shit".   It's always "obama's grandfather matters, but Bush's doesn't" LOL

What a shock!

A lib claiming it's 'different' when they do it, lol.

#doublestandards - gotta luv 'em.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:36 PM »
What a shock!

A lib claiming it's 'different' when they do it, lol.

#doublestandards - gotta luv 'em.

both parties, and both of their diehard supporters - are doublestandin' little idiots.  Period.