Author Topic: real or fake danabol ds and androlic (british dispensary)  (Read 4965 times)

rockyx

• Getbig II
real or fake danabol ds and androlic (british dispensary)
« on: April 21, 2015, 03:29:21 PM »
anyone have experience? i think these are fake but not sure

androlic (first pic):

- good cutout of snake and arrow but they aren't perfect and some details are a bit off i think but not sure (snakes tail and the back of the arrow)
- the colour of the tabs are a bit...weird (dots on em)

danabol ds (2nd and third pic):

- tabs look on point, colour, cutout, shape, etc. not sure tho

- the bottle had a greenish label? I've only seen them in blue...the tabs are blue tho
-expirary date and lot number rubbed off with my finger, not sure if just shitty manufacturing or fake, these are the body research ugl ones not the march ones

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: real or fake danabol ds and androlic (british dispensary)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:06:23 PM »
I have a bottle here in my closet I will go check if yours matches up to mine and yes mine is 100% real  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:28:47 PM »
ok just examined them thoroughly against mine and they do look fishy

the hologram on yours is blocking the numbers, don't know if its an issue but my hologram is a few millimeters to the right not blocking the numbers. The numbers are exactly the same as mine of the ones i do see. Now the hologram itself on mine shows 3 rows of writing above the snake, yours shows 2 and the third one is being cut off

as for the sticker being off when it meets again, well that is not a problem cause mine does too

The pills themselves look fishy too, mine show a hexagon edge on the surface and i don't see one on yours unless its the picture, hard to tell

the pills are the same size but these are pictures so hard to be conclusive here.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 01:10:11 AM »
Danabol looks like this should be shrink sealed with insert on the back9still shrink sealed mine look blue

also the androlic looks fake at least one bottle does. those always have the silver top and come shrink sealed when you open them they used to have a type of foam to keep the tabs from rattling.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 01:26:35 AM »
I seem to remember Dbol tablets being pink. I guess it is possible that they can be any color and any configuration. It's a risk when you buy illegal meds online. I've done this and it worked out okay. The last time I purchased Dbol online, the resource was in Indonesia. The Dbol seemed to work as expected because I quickly added some weight and mass. It's been quite a few years since I last purchased them from an online resource.

I miss the days when my doctor prescribed them. -Guess they can't do this now. It is a shame when government steps in and makes our decisions for us. If I want to take Dbol and risk fucking up my liver, it's my liver to fuck up and the government should stay the fuck out of my decision to do this. Incidentally, despite using Dbol several times to gain mass, my liver is perfectly healthy according to my latest labs. Amazing, since I do like the Scotch.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 02:29:35 AM »
I seem to remember Dbol tablets being pink. I guess it is possible that they can be any color and any configuration. It's a risk when you buy illegal meds online. I've done this and it worked out okay. The last time I purchased Dbol online, the resource was in Indonesia. The Dbol seemed to work as expected because I quickly added some weight and mass. It's been quite a few years since I last purchased them from an online resource.

I miss the days when my doctor prescribed them. -Guess they can't do this now. It is a shame when government steps in an makes our decisions for us. If I want to take Dbol and risk fucking up my liver, it's my liver to fuck up and the government should stay the fuck out of my decision to do this. Incidentally, despite using Dbol several times to gain mass, my liver is perfectly healthy according to my latest labs. Amazing, since I do like the Scotch.

NO doctors don;t prescribe oral steroids except maybe a anchilerie like arimidex,nolvadex,prami,caber. They took dbol off the market, anavar is still on the market but not likely going to find a doctor to prescribe it.

You can get prescribed Testosterone fairly easy.