Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilding  (Read 1929 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Natural Bodybuilding
« on: April 21, 2015, 05:17:46 PM »
Are there really any gains to be made after 3-6 months of training or are dudes just deluding themselves?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Natural Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 05:32:55 PM »
Are there really any gains to be made after 3-6 months of training or are dudes just deluding themselves?

Haha 3-6 months, u can still make lots of gains beyond that natural, lots of other factors come into play

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 05:33:46 PM »
Depends a lot on age (hormones), intensity and frequency of training in combination with experience/proper training.
Realistically after (I'd say) 3 years or so it will all start to boil down to conditioning rather than adding more lean mass.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 05:37:03 PM »
You can achieve A LOT naturally, problem is most people don't have the patience and dedication of a Layne Norton.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 05:41:14 PM »

the real gain comes with few solid years actually

But guess what ?   There's a substitute for hard work ......

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but nobody wanna do it drug free"

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 12:42:30 AM »
Most who claim gains come to a screeching half after a few years of natural are full of shit. They just never took the time or effort to evolve their training past the typical gym bro splits and never progressed further because of it. There are many different forms of periodization that can continue your gains you just have to be smart with your training and actually make an emphasis of pushing certain exercises up numbers wise as a natural guy to continue to make progress.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 12:46:35 AM »
Honestly I don't know what the human body is capable of natty with 8 meals a day. I ate a lot and lifted heavy but never was as serious as I am now with it once I juiced. For me if I'm going to devoted my life to somthing that much I want to maximize my gains. That's just me tho

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 12:48:12 AM »
Depends a lot on age (hormones), intensity and frequency of training in combination with experience/proper training.
Realistically after (I'd say) 3 years or so it will all start to boil down to conditioning rather than adding more lean mass.

This ^

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 02:01:34 AM »
This ^

I agree being always a natty.
I read as much as possible and made lots of changes, periodization etc etc, biggest error I made was-once reached my maximum muscle mass-going all out with heavy duty program.
Lost totally the muscle maturity look and started getting injured.

From my experience more or less after 3/4 years you reach the maximum muscle mass you can achieve, basically you just go on training because you love it so much
North of Italy

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 03:32:20 AM »
About 4 years in and Its becoming much more difficult to gain size.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 03:45:14 AM »
If you nail everything correctly from the get go (training, diet, rest etc) than you will max out within around 3 years.
Any lean muscle added after 3 years will be minimal and improvements will be more likely a conditioning issue.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 04:41:57 AM »
Conditioning can change based on calorie consumption and activity level but you can't make gains for "years" otherwise everyone would be benching 300 pounds with ease

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 04:49:10 AM »
formula for bodybuilder who doesn't want to be controlled by the juice:

train for a few years until you can't make any more gains.

make sure you are leanish, 10-12% bf max

take low dose (20-30 mg a day) winstrol/dbol for 3-4 weeks and then try your hardest to keep as much muscle from the cycle.

either do it as a one off or repeat every year or so.

= very little damage (if any) on your own hormones + ensures you are at the maximum level of development your body can hold.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 05:44:46 AM »
If you nail everything correctly from the get go (training, diet, rest etc) than you will max out within around 3 years.
Any lean muscle added after 3 years will be minimal and improvements will be more likely a conditioning issue.

Damm where were all of you when i wrote this and was blasted for it LOL. It's been said on here for years. Anyone who is gaining after 3 years natural training wasn't training properly.