Author Topic: New orleans  (Read 567 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
New orleans
« on: April 21, 2015, 05:17:49 PM »
Im going there for work in a week or so and was curious how to get acquire some good stories. Ill be by myself so that presents a challenge for being social since im usually a wall flower. Where da cougars and milfs at  :P?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: New orleans
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 05:21:58 PM »
Check out the Warehouse district near Poydros and Tchoupitoulas near downtown. Nice area with great hotels, good restaurants, and bars. More adults there and I am sure 30 and 40 yo women looking to play. It is where the better class hang out. If you want the low lifes and teenagers go to Bourban street. I was in the Warehouse district recently with my wife and it is a nice area. Went to the local Ruth Chris and bitches galore. Enjoy your vacay.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »
Check out the Warehouse district near Poydros and Tchoupitoulas near downtown. Nice area with great hotels, good restaurants, and bars. More adults there and I am sure 30 and 40 yo women looking to play. It is where the better class hang out. If you want the low lifes and teenagers go to Bourban street. I was in the Warehouse district recently with my wife and it is a nice area. Went to the local Ruth Chris and bitches galore. Enjoy your vacay.

Thanks, sounds too upscale for my liking though

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 05:23:40 PM »
Im going there for work in a week or so and was curious how to get acquire some good stories. Ill be by myself so that presents a challenge for being social since im usually a wall flower. Where da cougars and milfs at  :P?

Just go on a dating site and message some cougars and milfs in the area. tell them youre coming down for a week and want to have dinner with a nice lady.
X

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 06:46:14 PM »
Wait for LeatherFest!  I'm certain you'd love it.  No doubt you'll get laid.
I