Author Topic: Depot test? Much better than generic?  (Read 3093 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Depot test? Much better than generic?
« on: April 21, 2015, 05:40:44 PM »
Anyone try name brand depot test?  U notice ANY difference between it and the much cheaper generics?
you are gay.

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Depot test? Much better than generic?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 05:52:24 PM »
Isn't it testosterone Cypionate. It should be exactly the same.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 06:48:36 PM »
Isn't it testosterone Cypionate. It should be exactly the same.
It's test e
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 09:04:04 PM »
Anyone try name brand depot test?  U notice ANY difference between it and the much cheaper generics?
I am assuming it is human grade and again assuming you are asking how it stacks up against a UG test? Test is cheap so UG test is usually just as strong, hence yield the same result as there is no need to cheap out and water down the mg per vial however I have yet to see orals from UG labs that are as strong as human grade due to cost.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 01:14:54 AM »
No it's Test cyp. it was super spendy I'll tell you that much my insurance covered 5$ it's made in the USA alot of the generics like watson and that other brand are made in portugal but distrubuted in the USA. I honestly havenot used any yet I'm still on my last vial of watson

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 01:16:05 AM »
I am assuming it is human grade and again assuming you are asking how it stacks up against a UG test? Test is cheap so UG test is usually just as strong, hence yield the same result as there is no need to cheap out and water down the mg per vial however I have yet to see orals from UG labs that are as strong as human grade due to cost.

not from the ;abs Ive seen china cutts those powders pretty bad so no it wouldn't pass FDA standards.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 07:42:01 AM »

The main reason why I try to use pharma grade test is not the testosterone dosage, but rather, impurities (like heavy metals and bacteria). I think it's harder for UGLs to eliminate impurities, whereas pharma grade test has stricter quality controls

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 08:04:22 AM »
The main reason why I try to use pharma grade test is not the testosterone dosage, but rather, impurities (like heavy metals and bacteria). I think it's harder for UGLs to eliminate impurities, whereas pharma grade test has stricter quality controls

Me too,buy pharma if you can find it and can afford it. you know it's FDA approved so the dosage has to be within a 10% margin either way. if not the FDA will pull the product immediately.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 08:10:06 AM »
Me too,buy pharma if you can find it and can afford it. you know it's FDA approved so the dosage has to be within a 10% margin either way. if not the FDA will pull the product immediately.

I wish I owned a testosterone factory lol. Life goal

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 08:29:22 AM »
that would be nice!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 08:43:57 AM »

Wrong again guys. I swear, this bullshit will never end to make your HG gear seem so much better...

If a lab gets caught distributing dirty gear, they're in real trouble. I know a guy who got questioned as he was pointed as the seller and they analyzed the stuff to make sure there was no contaminants. Had there been, he would have been in big time shit.

But guess what? Cops don't care about that here and he was free to go.

Have some fuckin' faith man and stop repeating shit you heard from others or at least post proof from real independant lab reports.

What's that? Never gonna happen you say? Exactly, but whatever, keep signing your dirty "UG gear is dirty" tune, but it's beyond played out by now...
?

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 08:57:17 AM »
Wrong again guys. I swear, this bullshit will never end to make your HG gear seem so much better...

If a lab gets caught distributing dirty gear, they're in real trouble. I know a guy who got questioned as he was pointed as the seller and they analyzed the stuff to make sure there was no contaminants. Had there been, he would have been in big time shit.

But guess what? Cops don't care about that here and he was free to go.

Have some fuckin' faith man and stop repeating shit you heard from others or at least post proof from real independant lab reports.

What's that? Never gonna happen you say? Exactly, but whatever, keep signing your dirty "UG gear is dirty" tune, but it's beyond played out by now...

so what FDA or equivelent monitors UGL gear? they can do whatever the fuck they want! with human grade especially USA HUman grade you know your getting a product that is 100%super clean and dosed right on the money. I'll use human grade over UGL anyday of any week (who wouldn't?) same with HGH would you rather have USA serostim or some cheap chinese blue tops? USA has the strictest guidlines you have no worrys when you use Human grade.

I'm not saying I don;t use UGL gear but if I do it's from a reputable company that has been around for years because no way can anybody get precriptions for Tren,EQ,Masteron so yes you will have to use UGL's just be careful. I know guys who got busted and they didn;t get any break like that they did hard time.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »
so what FDA or equivelent monitors UGL gear? they can do whatever the fuck they want! with human grade especially USA HUman grade you know your getting a product that is 100%super clean and dosed right on the money. I'll use human grade over UGL anyday of any week (who wouldn't?) same with HGH would you rather have USA serostim or some cheap chinese blue tops? USA has the strictest guidlines you have no worrys when you use Human grade.

I'm not saying I don;t use UGL gear but if I do it's from a reputable company that has been around for years because no way can anybody get precriptions for Tren,EQ,Masteron so yes you will have to use UGL's just be careful. I know guys who got busted and they didn;t get any break like that they did hard time.

Part in bold will be true forever I think, lol!!! But as of now, UG's here have got some sophisticated equipment yet many, most! STill think it's being made in bathtubs, lol!!!!

As for here, if you stick to gear, it's relatively ok. When guys start crossing over and selling rec stuff, pain killers and stuff, it brings attention and then you'll be in trouble.

Or so I'm told...
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 11:36:07 AM »
Part in bold will be true forever I think, lol!!! But as of now, UG's here have got some sophisticated equipment yet many, most! STill think it's being made in bathtubs, lol!!!!

As for here, if you stick to gear, it's relatively ok. When guys start crossing over and selling rec stuff, pain killers and stuff, it brings attention and then you'll be in trouble.

Or so I'm told...

You in the UK, mate?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »
You in the UK, mate?

Nope, in MTL Canada.
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 04:48:39 PM »
Nope, in MTL Canada.

I've heard Canadian UGLs are pretty shitty, though?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 07:03:12 PM »
I've heard Canadian UGLs are pretty shitty, though?

LOL!
I sense you trollin' me here, lol...

We play real fair up here... Say you buy something and are not happy with it, it's exchanged, no questions asked. No complaints here...
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 07:16:18 PM »
There is no question us pharm is better than some dude mixing shit in his bathtub!!

Back to the original question:  is depot test any different in yielding results?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 11:31:31 PM »
its not like youre gonna get an abscess and die from injection one single bacteria guys. the BA in the gear kills it off anyway and most UGLs overdose on that, lol.
you wouldnt believe the unsterile shit i used, not filtered, not even really sterile manufacturing etc
never had a problem UNLESS i fucked the injections up (same spot too often etc) OR the mix was very high concentration (too much gear /ml or too much BA)

imo you body can deal with INJECTED bacteria just as well as with the bacteria you absorb via mucosa etc. we also run around with small open wounds all the time, remember the last time you cut your finger or whatever or bled a little here and there or even popped a zit
and then you keep picking the wound etc, how many bacteria are gonna get in there? and still you never got an infection from that or whatever...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 12:01:59 AM »
not from the ;abs Ive seen china cutts those powders pretty bad so no it wouldn't pass FDA standards.
bro I used to get those 5cc human grade delytsterol(sp?) straight from the pharmacy and they do not yield any different results from the UG test I have used. I don't care about FDA standards shit, I care if it gets me BIG.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 12:07:30 AM »
There is no question us pharm is better than some dude mixing shit in his bathtub!!

Back to the original question:  is depot test any different in yielding results?
Dude what are you even asking? the results come based on the substance, if its test in both vials why would it yield different results?

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 01:42:45 AM »
bro I used to get those 5cc human grade delytsterol(sp?) straight from the pharmacy and they do not yield any different results from the UG test I have used. I don't care about FDA standards shit, I care if it gets me BIG.

I rather use the delytsterol(SP). I think the results of the dosage and what you are actually shooting would amaze you. have you ever been to a william Lllwelyn seminar? I have acces to massive amounts of USA pharma Testosterone cyp so that's what I'm going to keep using for me it's more of a comfort thing as well knowing I'm shooting what it's labelled at and it's clean and FDA approved. I also use UGL I have to! all my Tren,mast,NPP,winny all UGL but I try to use the best ones.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 01:47:40 AM »

maybe not but at last you know what you are injecting into your body. Yes! you will gain on Pfizer Depot Test-probably grow more on it more then 90-95% of UGL's.the 5% of the UGL that you might grow more on is overdosing the gear or putting a diffrent substance in it.